Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

asianbabe's acquisition of assSSssets with Sesaglow !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I honestly think that you would do absoulutely FINE on a clean and slow bulk. You don't have a lot of fat and what you do have you could take off after you finish bulking. In addition realize that adding muscle is only going to help you take off that remaining fat

I'd personally slowly bulk up for a good 8 weeks (aiming 10-14 pounds up) and then reassess from there. I KNOW you are scared of fat gain, but with your discipline and activity level I think you would be fine hun.

SCT
    Back to the basics!

Comment

Thanks for the input josh, appreciated!!

So just to make it clearer, right now I'm not sure where to go next...from today's pics I still look very soft in most areas..

I have received some suggestions that I should cut for a couple of months to get rid of the fat first, and then do an ultra slow clean bulk...

OR I as you say I can start bulking now... still a scary thought...10-14 pounds in 8 weeks.. is like 1.5 pounds a week!!

Or keep recomping.. though it seems I may have stalled a bit..? my measurements have not really changed much for the last 8 weeks or so, my weight has been the same.. although I have made strength increases..

Other thoughts?

Comment

If anything, make small adjustments to your macros / cals and make a note of it... making dramatic changes after only 8 days would make any SesaGLOW results null and void... these things take time.

Cardio is looking SOLID
        Last edited by pu12en12g; 07-29-2006, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by asianbabe
          So just to make it clearer, right now I'm not sure where to go next...from today's pics I still look very soft in most areas..
          Are there specific areas that you are concerned with ?

Can you post a (work safe) photo of your ideal physique ?

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
            If anything, make small adjustments to your macros / cals and make a note of it... making dramatic changes after only 8 days would make any SesaGLOW results null and void... these things take time.

Cardio is looking SOLID
            Oh don't worry about the logging, I am just toying with ideas right now!

Even though the sensible option is to bulk, I honestly can't get my head around it right now, its too scary.

But yep, I have been making adjustments to my cals each week... in the past two months I have increased them from 1800-2000/2100 on lifting days without weight gain so I will continue that and just train harder.

Oh and I want to look similar to this....maybe a tad fatter =P

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
                thats not me

Comment

thats not me
                  But it will be some day!

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
                    But it will be some day!
                    awww heheh thanks ddawg you made my day

Comment

Oh don't worry about the logging, I am just toying with ideas right now!

Even though the sensible option is to bulk, I honestly can't get my head around it right now, its too scary.

But yep, I have been making adjustments to my cals each week... in the past two months I have increased them from 1800-2000/2100 on lifting days without weight gain so I will continue that and just train harder.

Oh and I want to look similar to this....maybe a tad fatter =P

With that goal in mind I don't think you need to bulk at all... that's a very realistic goal IMO because you are already petite (wit a booty - or curves to be more P.C.) which is half the battle.

Comment

excelllent!! Thanks for the encouragement master

Oh today is Day 9.. took my supps as planned, did 30min low intensity cardio in the AM, worked out with Emma for 2 whole frkn hours in the afternoon, also had a cheat meal... ~2500 cals today I reckon... I am so tired, will update more later
                        *drifts to sleep*

Comment

In all honesty I don't think you are that far off

Comment

9th Day

Sunday 30th July 2006

Workout PM:
                            • Box squats, squats, more squats, even more squats
                            • Bench
                            • Lat pulls
                            • Shoulder Press
                            • Leg press
                            • Chin up (holy cow I can finally do 1!!!!!!)
                            • Rows
                            • Glute ham raises (errr... wow!?)
                            • Some other random exercises to help with form

Duration: 2 hours

Cardio: AM: light cardio (30min)

================================================== ========

Notes:
                            Yeah well that was a hectic workout, I have a nice soreness from top to toe again. Wooohooooo!!

So apparently my squat form isn't so bad, learnt some techniques from Emma on how to improve, won't go into much more detail, but suffice to say, overall I'm pretty happy!

Nutrition
                            ~ 2500 including a cheat meal.

SesaGLOW 3 caps after meals 2,5,7

Last edited by asianbabe; 07-31-2006, 02:18 AM.

Comment

nice comparison (or contrast!!) hehehe. Just reminding myself I have to be patient now

Should I be giving myself a timeframe... or just let it happen?
                              Last edited by asianbabe; 07-31-2006, 02:43 AM.

Comment

I agree! Nice comparison!

Comment

Working...
                                X