Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

asianbabe's acquisition of assSSssets with Sesaglow !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

less than 2000 cals and you're worried about bulking? .... hehehe ... I have that many cals before 10 am every day

keep up the good work, a.b.
    jdouchebag for president

Comment

Originally posted by strester
      less than 2000 cals and you're worried about bulking? .... hehehe ... I have that many cals before 10 am every day

keep up the good work, a.b.
      Hmf stop flaunting your muscle burning machinability strestor!!!!

on a brighter note I have been getting in almost 2000 cals every other day this week, so its all good =P

Comment

I'm just about in Awe of your fiber intake, hehe. With this new Team Torture plan I don't have to worry about that though, but before I struggled daily to get HALF of that.

You are the floor with that fat! Keep kicking ass and taking names.

SCT
        Back to the basics!

Comment

Hey Asianbabe

Looking great in here!!!
          What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

Hey booty, thanks darl!!

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
            I'm just about in Awe of your fiber intake, hehe. With this new Team Torture plan I don't have to worry about that though, but before I struggled daily to get HALF of that.
            yeahhh I have really made an effort to pack in that fibre.. even though it means 1kg + of veggies a day, and another 2-300g of fibrous fruits

You are the floor with that fat!
            AH yes, and SesaGlow helps to add a bit more good fat into my diet

Keep kicking ass and taking names.

What names.. ??

Comment

That is somethign I need to up is my fiber!

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
                That is somethign I need to up is my fiber!
                yepp fibre is our friend

Comment

8th day on SesaGlow

Saturday 29th July 2006

Workout: None

Cardio:

AM: Early morning spin class 45min - sweating ahoy!!

================================================== ========

Notes:

Today was meant to be workout day, but since I'm meeting Emma tomorrow, thought I would lay it off for today

Nutrition

Calories 1692
                  Calories From Fat 436

Total Fat 51g 131%
                  Saturated Fat 12g 59%

Total Carbohydrate 152g 77%
                  Dietary Fiber 54g 136%
                  Sugars 50g

Protein 178g 116%

Vitamin A 288% Vitamin C 656%
                  Calcium 128% Iron 157%

SesaGLOW dosing: 3 caps total - meals 3 5 & 6.

Took an afternoon nap and missed a meal today Playing catch up is lame. I will eat more tomorrow since I plan on getting pretty fried not very ravenous today.

SesaGlow is going well. Can definitely sense my skin feeling softer everyday!!!

Happy weekend everybody!!

Comment

Ps I am considering upping to 4 caps a day, maybe at the end of this week. Thoughts?

Comment

2 hour workouts? Nice!! Your diet appears to be kicking ass as well. Keep up the great work A-babe!

And thanks for keeping tabs in my journal, hehehe I needed that!

Fat Loss Journal

Red Acid Log

Comment

no probs at all Jeff!!

Comment

Gooood morning ladies and gentlemen.........

Well I posted this in my journal, but for those of you following, here is a basic recap..

.... so asianbabe's life story, here it goes .... (if you can't be bothered to read it all, just click on the links... I forgive ya! )

From when I was young, my dad would always call me his chubby little girl. Haha, I was a pudgy toddler! Skip a few years, in high school I was stick thin... weighing about 40kilos (less than 90 pounds) at pretty much the same height as I am now, eating whatever and didn't gain.

I was somewhat active in my teens, enjoying Karate for a few years which taught me discipline and attitude and mental strength. However I have always had low blood pressure and various other problems which have left me unable to work at as high intensity as I would have liked.

Anyway, during my final year at high school, I decided I wanted to study law which is pretty tough to get into over here, and so, that involved a crapload of studying day in and out, sitting on my arse, many late nights and... well... a lot of mindless/stressful eating. Packed on a few pounds.

Then, at 18 (adult and legal drinking age!!) and university party life --- I got into my course and started to party and drink and a of nights eating out etc etc. My boyfriends and friends as well as myself couldn't care less. All life was about was FUN! It didn't hit me until late last year that I was growing out of hotdom.

Joined the gym at uni, did some cardio a few times a week, but was never consistent. Started getting pissed off at myself and lurked around... before I found bb.com, I bought the BFFM book by Tom Venuto - man that book was like gold. It taught me a LOT in terms of mentality, persistence, basically it was great for a beginner.

From that I started to record my progress, eat 6 times a day, do cardio, start lifting. Joined a female gym across the road from my house and it became my second home.

So from the period October 2005 til February 2006, I went from 121lbs to 112lbs. Here are my photos from November 2005 and January 2006.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...1&postcount=15

Then the more I read up about everything, the more exercise I did, the more extreme I tried to become - got into the carb cycling craze, eating on average 1500 cals a day or less, cardio twice a day, lifting measly weights 3-4 times a week. Did it work? Well it got me skinny!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...&postcount=130

Actually I was pretty happy with my achievements and my dedication... good results left me somewhat complacent. After reading up and getting advice that I should be bulking to gain muscle, I thought that would be cool and give it a try. Thought I was invincible! Yeah, As if! So to bulk - you need to drop the cardio and up the cals right? Yeah well, I did too much too soon! And the weight/fat(?) crept back on! Progress went backwards! Yoyo dieter? yeah probably!

And then I became unhappy with myself again Consulted Ms Emma-Leigh who retaught me how to eat And slowly I am trying to recomp my body. No more drastic tryhard changes. This is a lifestyle, something I will be able to maintain. Still a long way to go and everyday I'm learning something new.

Getting back to the basics and getting them right is probably the most important

>>>>>> Eat - train - rest - repeat <<<<<<<

Current pics
                          http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...&postcount=750

Comment

so...

Its been 8 days on SesaGLOW and I just managed to get around to taking a couple of photos this morning... so here goes..

Weight today.. 120lbs (+1lb)
                            Other measurements will be taken later, I doubt much has changed within the week.

For some reason the flash broke down when I took the second shot and then ran out of batts... haha

I'm a little disheartened because I feel as though I work my arse off, but you can barely see any sign of muscle >< . Oh well, I guess it all just takes time. I am patient!!

================================================== ===
                            Attached Files

Comment

Your mini life story was really cool, it is always nice to be able to learn more about the people we converse with on here daily.

As far as your progress, what is your actual GOAL right now? Are you wanting to cleanly bulk? recomp? cut? And is your program designed to fit those needs?

SCT
                              Back to the basics!

Comment

As far as your progress, what is your actual GOAL right now? Are you wanting to cleanly bulk? recomp? cut? And is your program designed to fit those needs?

SCT
                                well, right now I am trying to recomp.. but it is quite slow, and I'm not sure I am making a great deal of progress. I want to add about 10lbs of lean mass.

At the moment, I can't bear to go on an all out bulk because 10lbs of muscle on top of the small amount of fat I have now will be too much..

I am thinking maybe cut for about 8 weeks, then go on a slooow bulk..? I don't know!! Right now I feel like I'm just maintaining.

I am looking to change my program soon too, maybe in about a month or so.

What do you think?
                                Last edited by asianbabe; 07-29-2006, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X