Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

asianbabe's acquisition of assSSssets with Sesaglow !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jingzhe
    drinking?! i haven't had any alcohol for the past 3 years.. and i only drank once in my aging lifetime. after senior prom.. muaha, that was fun..
    nah not really much at all. Just been a LOT of 21st birthdays lately, i try to get out of it by being the driver sometimes, though when my bday comes along i
    m gonna get it bad

lol! how old are you? you can legally drink at 18 here

Comment

• Originally posted by asianbabe
      nah not really much at all. Just been a LOT of 21st birthdays lately, i try to get out of it by being the driver sometimes, though when my bday comes along i
      m gonna get it bad

lol! how old are you? you can legally drink at 18 here
      i'm 20, although.. birthday is in march of next year.. i don't know.. drinking wine moderately is good for the body but straight alcohol?

... actually, straight alcohol does clear cholesterol from the blood vessels i've heard. i don't know! 8)
      Last edited by jingzhe; 09-02-2006, 12:58 PM.

Comment

• hmmm I don't like wine yet! I've had to dilute it with lemonade to get used to the taste lol

Comment

hmmm I don't like wine yet! I've had to dilute it with lemonade to get used to the taste lol
          with lemonade? haha. you can't drink a gulp of it like soda ya know :P it's just like a hard alcohol. you sip it.. slowly. like you're just kissing the alcohol. and when you're pressed for time.. you down it! :x

i don't drink so.. i only tell you what my friend's have told me :\

Comment

• Sunday September 3rd 2006

Workout PM:
            • Military Press 44 (+5lbs)
            • B/b Rows 66 (increased reps)
            • A2G Squats 88 (lowered reps )
            • RDL 88 - meh
            • Assisted dips - I fully suck at these
            • Flat bench 88 (+11lbs!!!)
            • Lat pull down 77 (+11lbs!!)
            • B/b curls 44
            • Incline d/b press 27.5 (33'd for maybe 1 or 2 reps..too frkn heavy)

Duration: ~90min

Cardio: n/a

================================================== ========

Notes:
            Um..... Bench PR!!!! 40kgs now!! actually it was more like

But, d/b Incline bench sucked. I can do 77+ on b/b incline, but I can't get a 27.5* d/b up... wth?!? I did do them after flat bench, but still... Grrrrr >< I'll try again tomorrow.

Squats - I was stuck down there quite a few times with my attempted a2g's - no point increasing the weight if I can't do it properly, so yeah.

What else, nothing too much worth commenting about, oh, for Romanian Deadlifts - do you use normal grip or the deadlift type grip? I keep slipping..

Nutrition

~2300+!!!

SesaGLOW dosing: 3 caps total - meals 1, 4, 7

Well been up since 5am, and will be up for some time, just finishing off an assignment - lots of carbs and cals today. Hopefully I'll be able to get a few winks of sleep. Gotta stop frkn procrastinating...........and start *insert nerd smiley*

Comment

Sunday September 3rd 2006

Workout PM:
              • Military Press 44 (+5lbs)
              • B/b Rows 66 (increased reps)
              • A2G Squats 88 (lowered reps )
              • RDL 88 - meh
              • Assisted dips - I fully suck at these
              • Flat bench 88 (+11lbs!!!)
              • Lat pull down 77 (+11lbs!!)
              • B/b curls 44
              • Incline d/b press 27.5 (33'd for maybe 1 or 2 reps..too frkn heavy)

Duration: ~90min

Notes:
              Um..... Bench PR!!!! 40kgs now!! actually it was more like

But, d/b Incline bench sucked. I can do 77+ on b/b incline, but I can't get a 27.5* d/b up... wth?!? I did do them after flat bench, but still... Grrrrr >< I'll try again tomorrow.

Squats - I was stuck down there quite a few times with my attempted a2g's - no point increasing the weight if I can't do it properly, so yeah.

What else, nothing too much worth commenting about, oh, for Romanian Deadlifts - do you use normal grip or the deadlift type grip? I keep slipping..

Nutrition

~2300+!!!

SesaGLOW dosing: 3 caps total - meals 1, 4, 7

Well been up since 5am, and will be up for some time, just finishing off an assignment - lots of carbs and cals today. Hopefully I'll be able to get a few winks of sleep. Gotta stop frkn procrastinating...........and start *insert nerd smiley*

Wooot !! Way to go !!

Comment

• Lol thanks haha I can't tell who is more excited!!

So its 3am... and I'm still awake, this assignment is killing me!! I've been up for 23 hours already, and am meant to work out in about another 3 hours... where is my sleep time!?!?

Comment

• Day 45

Monday September 4th 2006

Workout PM:
                  • Military Press 44
                  • Sumo Deadlift 77
                  • Ez bar curl (how much do they weigh??)
                  • Hanging raises
                  • Machine shoulder press 88 (+22lbs!)
                  • Incline bench 88 Increased reps
                  • Horizontal row 66
                  • Chins practice
                  • C/g bench press 39

Duration: ~100min

Notes:

Well I made it to the gym after all today. Got in not a lot of sleep, but felt ok to go. But the gym was choca-block busy in the PM which is why I prefer mornings, but damn, there was a lot of waiting around and my workout didn't go as well as planned.

I kinda feel lame sometimes since I am always the only girl in there with like 50 other guys. So I was benching the bar, and this rude huge guy comes up and asks me how many more sets I've got (I was just warming up).

I tell him and so he just stands around and glares at me for the next few sets until I finish. Geez. Lucky I asked a nice big guy I knew to help spot me, so it was ok because I was talkiing to him. But otherwise, damn that was kinda intimidating, I almost felt like I was being bullied

Other than that, workout was not very spectacular.

Nutrition

SesaGLOW dosing: 3 caps total - meals 1, 3, 6

Last edited by asianbabe; 09-04-2006, 06:03 AM.

Comment

Monday September 4th 2006

Workout PM:
                    • Military Press 44
                    • Sumo Deadlift 77
                    • Ez bar curl (how much do they weigh??)
                    • Hanging raises
                    • Machine shoulder press 88 (+22lbs!)
                    • Incline bench 88 Increased reps
                    • Horizontal row 66
                    • Chins practice
                    • C/g bench press 39

Duration: ~100min

Notes:

Well I made it to the gym after all today. Got in not a lot of sleep, but felt ok to go. But the gym was choca-block busy in the PM which is why I prefer mornings, but damn, there was a lot of waiting around and my workout didn't go as well as planned.

I kinda feel lame sometimes since I am always the only girl in there with like 50 other guys. So I was benching the bar, and this rude huge guy comes up and asks me how many more sets I've got (I was just warming up).

I tell him and so he just stands around and glares at me for the next few sets until I finish. Geez. Lucky I asked a nice big guy I knew to help spot me, so it was ok because I was talkiing to him. But otherwise, damn that was kinda intimidating, I almost felt like I was being bullied

Other than that, workout was not very spectacular.

Nutrition

SesaGLOW dosing: 3 caps total - meals 1, 3, 6

that guy is a big vagina.. you ain't got anything to worry about.. it's a gym.. what's he going to do to you?

Comment

• Originally posted by jingzhe
                      that guy is a big vagina.. you ain't got anything to worry about.. it's a gym.. what's he going to do to you?
                      he can't do anything, but he can make me feel small

Comment

• Day 46

Tuesday September 5th 2006

Workout Rest

Cardio: 1 hr low intensity

Notes:

Very easy easy cardio after 2 days of fullbody workouts. I feel so bad that I haven't been stretching. I always feel an exponential increase in soreness if I don't, almost like my penalty for skimping on it

FYI bruising has subsided - mostly! So yay for that!

Nutrition

Calories 1615
                        Calories From Fat 412

Total Fat 47g 121%
                        Saturated Fat 13g 66%

Total Carbohydrate 111g 56%
                        Dietary Fiber 40g 100%
                        Sugars 29g

Protein 199g 130%
                        Vitamin A 455% Vitamin C 1329%
                        Calcium 106% Iron 176%

SesaGLOW dosing: 3 caps total - meals 1, 3, 4

Well since I can't comment on my workout, heres a story for the day. I am a complete doof!!! So I was driving home today and I pulled up at the lights. I look next to me and see my friend. I'm surprised that he changed his car, nevertheless I started waving madly at him.

He smiled and waved back. Then I wound down the window to say hello, he did the same... and then... I realised he was not my friend after all .. DOHHhhhhhHHhhhhh...... and to make things worse, the lights did not turn greeen for a good what seemed like 5 whole minutes. So I'm sitting in my car trying to stay ... but I don't think it worked, he must have thought I was the biggest weirdo.
                        Last edited by asianbabe; 09-05-2006, 07:13 AM.

Comment

Tuesday September 5th 2006

Workout Rest

Cardio: 1 hr low intensity

Notes:

Very easy easy cardio after 2 days of fullbody workouts. I feel so bad that I haven't been stretching. I always feel an exponential increase in soreness if I don't, almost like my penalty for skimping on it

FYI bruising has subsided - mostly! So yay for that!

Nutrition

Calories 1615
                          Calories From Fat 412

Total Fat 47g 121%
                          Saturated Fat 13g 66%

Total Carbohydrate 111g 56%
                          Dietary Fiber 40g 100%
                          Sugars 29g

Protein 199g 130%
                          Vitamin A 455% Vitamin C 1329%
                          Calcium 106% Iron 176%

SesaGLOW dosing: 3 caps total - meals 1, 3, 4

Well since I can't comment on my workout, heres a story for the day. I am a complete doof!!! So I was driving home today and I pulled up at the lights. I look next to me and see my friend. I'm surprised that he changed his car, nevertheless I started waving madly at him.

He smiled and waved back. Then I wound down the window to say hello, he did the same... and then... I realised he was not my friend after all .. DOHHhhhhhHHhhhhh...... and to make things worse, the lights did not turn greeen for a good what seemed like 5 whole minutes. So I'm sitting in my car trying to stay ... but I don't think it worked, he must have thought I was the biggest weirdo.

Did he hold up a "I'd hit it" sign ?

Comment

• Could be worse, the other night my wife and I went to the video rental place. After looking around for a while I saw a head of blonde hair above one of the racks. Thinking it was my wife I walked up behind her put my arms around her and said "Did you find anything, Honey?". It was not my wife and her boyfriend was not pleased.
                            Dont ask for a light load, Ask for a strong back,and also some huge biceps while your asking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Obeast
                              Could be worse, the other night my wife and I went to the video rental place. After looking around for a while I saw a head of blonde hair above one of the racks. Thinking it was my wife I walked up behind her put my arms around her and said "Did you find anything, Honey?". It was not my wife and her boyfriend was not pleased.
                              oh sh*t, that sucks!

AB, congrats on all the pr's over the past few days! keep up the great progress.

Comment

• no comment on workout!? well.. interesting story. people look alike.. serious. :|

Comment

Working...
                                X