Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

asianbabe's acquisition of assSSssets with Sesaglow !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by asianbabe
    thanks ff

man I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired

Granted it is only 7am in the morning but I am usually a lot bouncier than this

bouncy.

Comment

Ps can you link me to any studies you found that say there may be a correlation?
      The short version is that the Sesamin / Fishoil combo may lead to a blood thinning effect.

Comment

• hmmm..oki dokes then...!

Well got in a workout today, did some chest work and some mucking around. Will post it up tomorrow, Goodnight

Comment

hmmm..oki dokes then...!
          LOL I have to be careful how I phrase it AB, because it can't be perceived as a medical "claim"

I think I saw you post that you were noticing some lethargy ? This is a classic side effect of sesamin so it's to be expected... that's why it became such a popular addition to the EC stack... the EC took care of the lethargy and there is crazy synergy there as far as nutrient partitioning... however I realize that you haven't noticed much of a nutrient partitioning effect yet right ? At least nothing dramatic ?

This is all excellent feedback.. all this detail is awesome... we'll figure this out.
          Last edited by pu12en12g; 08-13-2006, 10:12 AM.

Comment

• Day 23!

Sunday August 13th 2006

Workout Midday:
            • bb flat bench 77 x 8,8,6,6 (no spotter... got crushed on the third set, decided to be safe on the last )
            • db incline bench 33*/27.5* drop sets 4 x 8 (Tried the 33*s today, Grrr.. dumbbells going up 2.5kgs is asking a bit much at the moment, only got about 3 or 4 reps out)
            • d/b shoulder press 20* 3 x 6
            • cable flyes 66 3 x 10
            • some side/rear raises
            • decline abs 11* 3 x 12
            • hanging knee raises 3 x 15
            • some random fitball abs..
            • pushups 3 x 10

Duration: ~90min

Cardio: 30min walk home (This is the only cardio I have done all week!! The long workouts the past few days have been pretty draining. I am going to have to shorten them.)

================================================== ========

Notes:

Mainly just practicing my bench. I am definitely feeling it today!! The workout shouldn't have taken that long, but lo and behold I had to talk to someone again . This time it was a guy I haven't seen/spoken to for 8+ years!!! Since 6th grade! I can't believe I even recognised him. But good workout nonetheless.

Nutrition

Been slacking with the cal counter, but will be back on track this week. Basically I've been cycling my cals upwards to almost 2100 cals for workout days, but I think I will keep it at this level for now.

For some reason I "think" I eat less when I am not counting, because I don't have to think about it all the time, and know thinking about food makes you hungry...I am getting the munchies, especially with late nights now. My last meal is usually at around 8-8.30pm or so, but by 11 or 12 I am like...eeeek I have to eat or my muscle will catabolise. Though I do have a solution, just go to bed earlier

Anyway,
            SesaGLOW dosing: 3 caps total - meals 1, 3, 5

Pu, I have heard such good things about the EC stack, maybe later if I decide to go strictly for fat loss. Thanks for the input!

Comment

• Originally posted by Travis71902
              I think we need another NWS attachment. Damn you are one sexy lady.
              LMFAO!!

But I agree, we need more! Asianbabe's is beautifullll.

Comment

• Day 24

Monday August 14th 2006

Workout : REST!!!!

Notes:

Just another day at uni, rested today. I am definitely feeling that bench from yesterday!!! Someone gave me a hug today and I was like ouch get off me!! Lol! Hmm.. not very nice am I

Nutrition

Calories 1693
                Calories From Fat 458

Total Fat 53g 136%
                Saturated Fat 9g 46%

Total Carbohydrate 134g 68%
                Dietary Fiber 54g 136%
                Sugars 55g

Protein 188g 123%
                Vitamin A 987% Vitamin C 1340%
                Calcium 125% Iron 225%

SesaGLOW dosing: 3 caps total - meals 1, 2, 4

Lots and lots and lots and lots... (did I mention lots??) of veggies today. Yummmo!!!!!! I will be working on pullups/chinups tomorrow. Can't wait!

Grrr dusty but your generosity is giving me a big head!!

(Note to self: must continue to work hard and not get complacent).

Nothing too new to report, uni is getting kinda busy now! *insert nerd smiley*

Comment

• PS!!!! I almost forgot! I think am beginning to see some quad definition!!! Wahoo! Well its not that noticeable but there is an indent near my kneecap.. I don't really know how to describe it properly, but yeahhh!!! Haven't seen that one before!

Comment

PS!!!! I almost forgot! I think am beginning to see some quad definition!!! Wahoo! Well its not that noticeable but there is an indent near my kneecap.. I don't really know how to describe it properly, but yeahhh!!! Haven't seen that one before!

ROCK ON, punkette!!!!!!!! gotta love that!

Comment

Pu, I have heard such good things about the EC stack, maybe later if I decide to go strictly for fat loss. Thanks for the input!
                      I was focusing more on the lethergy

I saw your post on BB.COM... lol... somebodyz didn't believe pu about the blood thinning effect !!!

Anyways, before I go back out to the pool and baby my sore muscles.. I for one wouldn't see a problem with decreasing your SesaGLOW dosage if you want to see if that makes a difference with the lethargy and bruising.

Comment

• Originally posted by dominique
                        ROCK ON, punkette!!!!!!!! gotta love that!
                        You are wonderful dominique!

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                        I saw your post on BB.COM... lol... somebodyz didn't believe pu about the blood thinning effect !!!
                        Gah no! haha pu is being a poo! I was just interested to find out more, You know I believe almost everything you say!

Datz y u r mastaaah!

Comment

PS!!!! I almost forgot! I think am beginning to see some quad definition!!! Wahoo! Well its not that noticeable but there is an indent near my kneecap.. I don't really know how to describe it properly, but yeahhh!!! Haven't seen that one before!
                          lol that's cute

I think you're talking about the teardrop region!!

Ever since I started doing squats and more reps on the leg extensions, I've began to notice it as well. It feels rewarding to see muscles that you never knew about eh!! Congrats!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by browndustin
                            lol that's cute

I think you're talking about the teardrop region!!

Ever since I started doing squats and more reps on the leg extensions, I've began to notice it as well. It feels rewarding to see muscles that you never knew about eh!! Congrats!!!
                            Haha Yay!!! I'm pretty excited since I've never been ripped nor had "muscles" before! Its not that noticeable, but I'm slowly getting there
                            Oh wait, just stole your title

Comment

• Good work as usual AB!

Some more about the teardrop-
                              The teardrop portion of the quads is known as the vastus medialis muscle. The thing about this portion of the quads is that it is where many lifters falter in their lifts. The reason being that this particular muscle is not worked until you are deep into your squats (usually atg'ers) or during leg extensions/deep lunges.
                              That is one of the reasons I'm a pretty big advocate of leg extensions (despite the shearing forces on the knee) is that it can help really bring in the teardrops.

SCT
                              Back to the basics!

Comment

• Awesome, maybe some new pics for all to see are what is called for!

Comment

Working...
                                X