Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

asianbabe's acquisition of assSSssets with Sesaglow !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday August 10th 2006

Workout PM:
    • bb incline bench 66 (haven't done these... but my dbs were 27.5* last time, so I'm guessing its a pb!!! )
    • box squats 77 (11lb increase!!)
    • rows 33*
    • assisted pullups (poor effort)
    • d/b shoulder press 20*
    • leg press 176
    • dips... just a few practice ones. They are hard
    • bb curl 39
    • reverse db lunges 33*
    no abs... too tired

Duration: ~2 hours.. wthhhh..??

Cardio: None

================================================== ========

Notes:

This workout was really tiring. I don't know why it took so long.

Nutrition

Calories 1984
    Calories From Fat 393

Total Fat 46g 117%
    Saturated Fat 12g 62%

Total Carbohydrate 202g 103%
    Dietary Fiber 42g 104%
    Sugars 80g

Protein 213g 139%
    Vitamin A 333% Vitamin C 774%
    Calcium 134% Iron 144%

SesaGLOW dosing: 3 caps total - meals 1, 2, 6

Just a quick update, been feeling pretty shiiite the past few days, sleeping patterns are really messed up.. sleeping in the early evening and then waking up in the middle of the night, for 3 nights now

Got my workout in today, but haven't done cardio all week. Was meant to do some today as well, but I was soooo tired.

Had uni this morning, then went to the gym... session took ages again. I don't know whats wrong with me, time just ticks by and before I know it, its 2 hours!

Comment

• Do you take extra Vitamin C? Are you taking fish oil also?

Comment

• I dropped a 45 on my foot (don't ask) and no bruising so I'm thinking it might not be the SesaGLOW (in theory it still could be).

Comment

• I was reading online that fish oil can cause bruising. But if you dropped a 45 and no pruising then maybe not. But Vitamin C is suppose to help with brusing and same with bioflavinoids.

Comment

• Originally posted by pu12en12g
            I dropped a 45 on my foot (don't ask) and no bruising so I'm thinking it might not be the SesaGLOW (in theory it still could be).
            haha now thats crazy!!!! ouch ok so no bruising.. did it even hurt you?! hehe your skin must be made out of titanium! (jk!)

but as you can see from my leg shot... haha I can't say 100% about the correlation, but I definitely do feel that my skin is getting more prone to little cuts and bruises everywhere, some on my hands as well, though pretty minor. Just an observation.

Ddawg, I'm taking in about 6 fish oils a day, I am pretty much OD'ing on the Vitamin C (check nutrition stats).. I'm getting in about 6-7x the RDI of 60mg, so thats ~400mg of Vit C... though I am feeling like I am about to get sick the past few days, the effects of a cold winter are starting to come through!

Where do I get bioflavinoids?

Comment

• hi AB. sorry to hear you are not feeling well.

when i start to feel run down or like i may be getting sick, i take 1000mg vit-c 3 times a day. (wake up, midday, before bed) i also do this if i am training alot and not recovering as quickly as i'd like to. i buy Now brand. you can get it with bioflavinoids in it. (bb.com carries Now, but i'm not sure if it has any with bioflavinoids.)

Comment

• Originally posted by asianbabe
                hi everyone, so I decided to take another photo today, don't worry its very worksafe. You may recall I was complaining about being bruised before, so here's a lovely leg pic showing it off...

Not impressed, lucky it is winter
                http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/2037/cimg3273qf7.jpg
                haha. bruises eh. i don't think it's that bad. putting yourself through more stress than you should; the human body was not built to lift real heavy weights. but.. we do it. we do it for ourselves to look fuggin awesome............................ and to keep fit.

Comment

Ddawg, I'm taking in about 6 fish oils a day, I am pretty much OD'ing on the Vitamin C (check nutrition stats).. I'm getting in about 6-7x the RDI of 60mg, so thats ~400mg of Vit C... though I am feeling like I am about to get sick the past few days, the effects of a cold winter are starting to come through!

Where do I get bioflavinoids?
                  I use the NOW brand that has bioflavinoids added to them and take around 4g a day. The fish thing was just something I read and threw it out ther as a possiblility. How long hav eyou been takign the extra fish oil?

Comment

• AB,

How long into this log / review would you say you noticed the increased tendency to bruise ?

Comment

• Hey everybody, thanks for all the concern the extra vit C sounds like a good addition.

Ddawg I've been taking 6 caps for a 6+ months now, so its not really a higher dosage.

Pu, I just checked back my log, round about 2 weeks into it (Day 13 specifically) was when I started to notice little random cuts and scrapes occurring (where they normally would be resilient(?!)) and a little more as of week 3 into sesaglow.

Ps can you link me to any studies you found that say there may be a correlation?
                      Last edited by asianbabe; 08-11-2006, 01:03 AM.

Comment

Hey everybody, thanks for all the concern the extra vit C sounds like a good addition.

Ddawg I've been taking 6 caps for a 6+ months now, so its not really a higher dosage.

Pu, I just checked back my log, round about 2 weeks into it (Day 13 specifically) was when I started to notice little random cuts and scrapes occurring (where they normally would be resilient(?!)) and a little more as of week 3 into sesaglow.

Ps can you link me to any studies you found that say there may be a correlation?
                        Sounds like it might not be the fish loi since you have been on it for 6 months. Pu may have more information and I will keep researching.

Comment

• Comment

• Friday August 11 2006

Was meant to do cardio, but took it off because I was still feeling pretty tired. Didn't count my cals, Should have been around about 1700-1750ish, took my fishies and sesaglow as per usual.

Saturday August 12 2006

Workout AM:
                            • box squats 77 all sets 5 x 6 *insert smiley face*
                            • leg press 198 4 x 6 (up 11lbs)
                            • b/b stationary lunges 88 2 x 10 (d/b were 33*.. I take it as up 22lbs!! )
                            • Leg extensions 154 2 x 10
                            • Smith calf raises 88 2 x 10 (1st set @ 145 killed my traps )
                            • Seated calf raises 66 2 x 10

Duration: ~75min .. + 30min stretch when I got home

Cardio: None yet

Notes:

Ok so I thought I would have a good breakfast this morning, on the menu was FRIED LEGS! Yeah baby! And boy did the quads get a beating. Pumps were awesome, lifts went up for pretty much everything!!!! Oh and officially I can lunge more than I can squat. LOL!!!! I planned to do 3 sets of lunges, but it was just too much. I wanted to die then and there.

Q for people who do reverse lunges on the bb? How do you get it to stop rocking and swaying?!?!

Workout was a lot shorter today, which felt less draining and I could focus more so that was a positive! And an early morning workout meant that I could hog the squat rack!! Yay!! Squats are getting better btw!!

Last edited by asianbabe; 08-11-2006, 07:50 PM.

Comment

• nice leg press! wink

you're looking strong, keep up the work!
                              Ht: 6'1"
                              Wt: 200 lb.s
                              BF: 20.4% (6/9/06)
                              17% (8/2/06)
                              Age 20

Disclaimer: The drunk posts of "Former_Fatkid" in no way represent the opinions of sober "Former_Fatkid", or any of his associates.

MY SUMMER OF HUGENESS BULK STACK LOG [ALMOST THE WHOLE CL STACK]
                              http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=766

Comment

• thanks ff

man I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired

Granted it is only 7am in the morning but I am usually a lot bouncier than this

Comment

Working...
                                X