Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

asianbabe's acquisition of assSSssets with Sesaglow !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by asianbabe
    hehehe *sick* in Australia usually means "mad" or "cool"

so hmmmm NO! hehehe it wasn't great let me tell you. Gag at the thought

I dare you to try it!!
    Yeah, it means that here too... but you can use it in either sense of the word. You can say "That's totally sick" and it could mean it's awesome, or it's gross. The english language is sick.

Do you double dare me?

Fat Loss Journal

Red Acid Log

Comment

• Originally posted by joey joe joe

Do you double dare me?
      Yeah! I'll do it again if you do

Comment

• chewing fish oil caps...hmm, i would take the physical challenge

Comment

• In the interest of science I just chewed down 3 fish oil caps. I must say that it was the most disgusting taste since the time I ate blended squid..

SCT
          Back to the basics!

Comment

• Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
            In the interest of science I just chewed down 3 fish oil caps. I must say that it was the most disgusting taste since the time I ate blended squid..

SCT
            Hold on...I'll puke for you.
            Supplements.net Board Rep

Quality, Supplements at Great Prices.

Comment

• Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
              In the interest of science I just chewed down 3 fish oil caps. I must say that it was the most disgusting taste since the time I ate blended squid..

SCT

tank says it must have tasted like vagina that hasn't been washed in a month
              www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

• haha Josh I warned you!!

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                tank says it must have tasted like vagina that hasn't been washed in a month
                and how does he know what that tastes like!?

Comment

haha Josh I warned you!!

and how does he know what that tastes like!?

ouch tank
                  Ht: 6'1"
                  Wt: 200 lb.s
                  BF: 20.4% (6/9/06)
                  17% (8/2/06)
                  Age 20

Disclaimer: The drunk posts of "Former_Fatkid" in no way represent the opinions of sober "Former_Fatkid", or any of his associates.

MY SUMMER OF HUGENESS BULK STACK LOG [ALMOST THE WHOLE CL STACK]
                  http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=766

Comment

• ummm...yeah

hi everyone, so I decided to take another photo today, don't worry its very worksafe. You may recall I was complaining about being bruised before, so here's a lovely leg pic showing it off...

Not impressed, lucky it is winter
                    http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/2037/cimg3273qf7.jpg

Comment

hi everyone, so I decided to take another photo today, don't worry its very worksafe. You may recall I was complaining about being bruised before, so here's a lovely leg pic showing it off...

Not impressed, lucky it is winter
                      http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/2037/cimg3273qf7.jpg

Whos been bruising you up baby? Want me to take care of em?

I think we need another NWS attachment. Damn you are one sexy lady.

But enough leghumping...How you liking the SesaGlow so far?
                      + =

Comment

• Hey travis! Yeah I look like I lost a catfight!! Haha

I can't see the correlation between sexiness and bruises!! Hehe but thankyou

Sesaglow... well I have been slowly and steadily increasing my cals, but as yet not much of a change in weight or measurements, which I suppose is a good sign!

Still yet to experience any dramatic effects but will keep you posted (maybe with some pics) should they occur!!

Comment

• Wow I didn't piture it like that! Are you getting them from bumping into stuff or are they just showing up?

Comment

• Originally posted by ddawg91
                            Wow I didn't piture it like that! Are you getting them from bumping into stuff or are they just showing up?
                            yeah those bruises are pretty huge! I am not doing anything out of the ordinary. I'm sure they're dumbbell or barbell bruises.

An example is when I am doing a deadlift or something and the bar just ever so slightly taps onto my leg or shin or whatever and the next day it'll pop up like that.

Comment

Hey travis! Yeah I look like I lost a catfight!! Haha

I can't see the correlation between sexiness and bruises!! Hehe but thankyou

Sesaglow... well I have been slowly and steadily increasing my cals, but as yet not much of a change in weight or measurements, which I suppose is a good sign!

Still yet to experience any dramatic effects but will keep you posted (maybe with some pics) should they occur!!
                              No its not the bruised pics, its the pics in the front of the log! Wow.
                              + =

Comment

• Wednesday August 9th 2006

Workout None: resting day
                                Cardio: None

================================================== ========

Notes:

I'm tired. Legs are killing from the workout from a few days ago, jeez..

Nutrition

Calories 1709
                                Calories From Fat 438

Total Fat 50g 128%
                                Saturated Fat 9g 45%

Total Carbohydrate 119g 60%
                                Dietary Fiber 44g 111%
                                Sugars 58g

Protein 207g 135%
                                Vitamin A 286% Vitamin C 646%
                                Calcium 93% Iron 163%

SesaGLOW dosing: 3 caps total - meals 3, 5, 6

Last edited by asianbabe; 08-10-2006, 08:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X