Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

asianbabe's acquisition of assSSssets with Sesaglow !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^^

Well I had no water the other day and I couldn't swallow it so I popped and chewed on some fishies and sesamin. Meh, probably won't try that one again though. Thankgoodness for chewing gum

Comment

• so I was pretty tired yesterday and went to sleep at 5pm... its now 1.30am... what the hell am I going to do for the next few hours......

Comment

I read through this log today - Good read. You are making some great progress. Keep up the good work!
        Supplements.net Board Rep

Quality, Supplements at Great Prices.

Comment

• Awesome job on the bench AB! I think that is more than Aries!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by haiz69
            I read through this log today - Good read. You are making some great progress. Keep up the good work!
            Haha wow Haiz you sifted through 8 pages?!

Originally posted by ddawg91
            Awesome job on the bench AB! I think that is more than Aries!!!
            Thanks d! Ahh yes, ...I am catching up.....

Comment

• Originally posted by asianbabe
              Haha wow Haiz you sifted through 8 pages?!
              I got bored at work......
              Supplements.net Board Rep

Quality, Supplements at Great Prices.

Comment

• Day.....?? I lost count =(

Tuesday August 8th 2006

Workout AM:
                • bb bench 77 x 4 x 8 (last few reps spotted though)
                • db rows 33* x 4 x 8
                • chin ups 3 x 1; then..
                • reverse pushups on smith 8, 5, 5
                • d/b incline bench 27.5* x 8; 22* x 3 x 8
                • assisted dips @ 77 x 3 x 12 (first time doing these.. hardddd)
                • d/b shoulder press 20* 8,6,8
                • bb curl 39 x 3 x 8

Duration: ~90min ..

Cardio: None

================================================== ========

Notes:

Pretty good workout, highlight being the bench Tried to increase on inclines as well, but the 33* d/b would not budge even once Rows are getting easier, bodyweight exercises I still suck at! I am still feeling my legs after 2 days...........

Nutrition

Calories 1984
                Calories From Fat 393

Total Fat 46g 117%
                Saturated Fat 12g 62%

Total Carbohydrate 202g 103%
                Dietary Fiber 42g 104%
                Sugars 80g

Protein 213g 139%
                Vitamin A 333% Vitamin C 774%
                Calcium 134% Iron 144%

SesaGLOW dosing: 3 caps total - meals 3, 5, 6

On a brighter note, my Protein finally came in!! wahooooooooo! 10lbs of AI pb and banana flavoured wpi and some cookie mix I hope it tastes good!

Comment

• Originally posted by ddawg91
                  Awesome job on the bench AB! I think that is more than Aries!!!

bitch!!!

it's on like donkey kong!
                  www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                    bitch!!!

it's on like donkey kong!

You are always or mr aries! Must be tough on you getting e-bullied by everyone

So I tried the Elvis today.... a couple of scoops + milk + cocoa powder + cinnamon... MmmmmM

Comment

You are always or mr aries! Must be tough on you getting e-bullied by everyone

So I tried the Elvis today.... a couple of scoops + milk + cocoa powder + cinnamon... MmmmmM
                      The elvis with cinnamon and cocoa powder.. hmm.. very nice combination. So far my favorite Elvis mix has been Elvis + BSL Vanilla Flavoring.. it really brings out some of the banana flavoring..

SCT
                      Back to the basics!

Comment

• hehe I don't know if I can handle 5kgs of it though, any other tips and tricks?!? It tastes a bit funny on its own! I will try it with yoghurt and oaties tomorrow though! and with dex pwo.

And that cookie dough looks like Crowler has been awfully generous with those choc chips! Holy shizzle!!! Are they really that healthy?!

Comment

hehe I don't know if I can handle 5kgs of it though, any other tips and tricks?!? It tastes a bit funny on its own! I will try it with yoghurt and oaties tomorrow though! and with dex pwo.

And that cookie dough looks like Crowler has been awfully generous with those choc chips! Holy shizzle!!! Are they really that healthy?!
                          Those chocolate chips are actually not bad for you You'd have to hit him up directly for more info about the macros of the chips themselves.

The Elvis is pretty darn good in oats as well, in yogurt I've never tried it. I did also try a Skelooth experiment and used 1 scoop of Elvis with just a couple TBSP of water, basically making an Elvis Peanut Butter paste. That was good too, but pretty strong.

SCT
                          Back to the basics!

Comment

• hahah protein peanut butter!! Hah Wow Ok cool I'm excited.. I wonder how it would taste on my celery

Comment

^^

Well I had no water the other day and I couldn't swallow it so I popped and chewed on some fishies and sesamin. Meh, probably won't try that one again though. Thankgoodness for chewing gum

I was reading through your journal here AB, trying to catch up, when I saw this. You actually chewed on fish oil caps??? AND Sesamin????? SICK!! Did it taste as awful and it sounds??

Fat Loss Journal

Red Acid Log

Comment

• hehehe *sick* in Australia usually means "mad" or "cool"

so hmmmm NO! hehehe it wasn't great let me tell you. Gag at the thought

I dare you to try it!!

Comment

Working...
                                X