Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

asianbabe's acquisition of assSSssets with Sesaglow !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• asianbabe's acquisition of assSSssets with Sesaglow !

SesaGlow: Fat Elimination Formula

If you are looking for a cost-effective, stimulant free supplement to take your fat loss to the next level, SesaGlow™ is the right choice for you. SesaGlow™ contains a naturally occurring sesame oil extract called Sesamin, which is found in the seeds of the Sesame plant (Sesamun indicum). The sesame plant has been used around the world for hundreds of years as a food ingredient and as a medicinal plant in traditional medicine systems. Research indicates that SesaGlow™ will help improve fat metabolism, decrease fat storage, and help to maintain lean muscle mass.

Key Attributes:
    • Stimulant Free Fatloss
    • Mitochondrial Fatty Acid Oxidation
    • Helps Increase Peroxisomal Beta Oxidation
    • Effective When Cutting or Bulking
    • Helps Maintain Healthy Lipid Profile
    • Maintain Lean Mass During a Cutting/Fat Loss Phase
    • Supports Optimal Liver and Kidney Health
    • Help Decrease Fat Storage

SesaGlow™ contains a naturally occurring sesame oil extract called Sesamin, which is found in the seeds of the Sesame plant (Sesamun indicum). The sesame plant has been used around the world for hundreds of years as a food ingredient and as a medicinal plant in traditional medicine systems. Research indicates that SesaGlow™ will help improve fat metabolism, decrease fat storage, and help to maintain lean muscle mass.

PPAR-Alpha

PPAR-alpha regulates the expression of genes involved in fatty acid beta-oxidation and is a major regulator of energy homeostasis. SesaGlow™ is a PPAR-alpha agonist, which means that (simply put) SesaGlow™ will help regulate and enhance your results during a fat loss / cutting phase.

Non-Stimulant Thermogenic

By regulating the natural endogenous production of prostoglandins, SesaGlow™ becomes a viable option for either cutting or bulking, and this unique effect classifies it as a non-stimulant, but potent thermogenic. That's right... finally a fat loss product that is effective even when you aren't cutting. More research is needed to determine the precise mechanism(s) of action.

Nutrient Partitioning

Simply put, nutrient partitioning is used to describe the percentage of nutrients and calories that go to muscle as opposed to fat. Sesamin's unique effects on PPAR-alpha and prostoglandins classify it as a Nutrient Partitioning agent / compound.

Hormone Levels

Hormone levels can temporarily be compromised during a cutting phase, but SesaGlow™ may be used by the endocrine system to help maintain optimal hormone production.

Healthy Fat Loss

In addition to being all natural, research indicates that SesaGlow™ may help support optimal liver and kidney health. For best results, SesaGlow™ should be used in conjunction with a quality multivitamin that includes plenty of vitamin B6, carnitine, Controlled Labs’ Red Acid™ or Blue Up™.

Skin Health

Sesamin is a potent antibacterial / antioxidant extract that also helps regulate Vitamin E production. Anecdotal feedback suggests that it is a viable option to help prevent acne, and for general skin health. More research is needed in this area.

In conclusion, SesaGlow™ is one of the safest fat loss and overall health products on the market that delivers results. It is also non-stimulating and thus can be taken at night or by those who have adverse effects to stimulants.

REFERENCES
    Umeda-Sawada R, Ogawa M, Nakamura M, Igarashi O. Effect of sesamin on mitochondrial and peroxisomal beta-oxidation of arachidonic and

eicosapentaenoic acids in rat liver. Lipids. 2001 May;36(5):483-9.

Sesamin ingestion regulates the transcription levels of hepatic metabolizing enzymes for alcohol and lipids in rats. Alcohol Clin Exp Res. 2005 Nov;29(11 Suppl):116S-120S.

Takashi IDE, Masayo KUSHIRO, Yoko TAKAHASHI, Kazuki SHINOHARA, Nobuhiro FUKUDA and Satoko SIRATO-YASUMOTO. Sesamin, a Sesame Lignan, as a Potent Serum Lipid-Lowering Food Component. JARQ 37 (3), 151-158 (2003).

Tohru Utsunomiya, Sambasiva R Chavali, W William Zhong and R Armour Forse. Effects of sesamin-supplemented dietary fat emulsions on the ex vivo production of lipopolysaccharide-induced prostanoids and tumor necrosis factor alpha in rats. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, Vol. 72, No. 3, 804-808, September 2000.

K.C.G. Jeng* and R.C.W. Hou Sesamin and Sesamolin: Nature’s Therapeutic Lignans Current Enzyme Inhibition, 2005, 1, 11-20 11

Karl E. Friedl, Robert J. Moore, Reed W. Hoyt, Louis J. Marchitelli, Lester E. Martinez-Lopez, and E. Wayne Askew Endocrine markers of semistarvation in healthy lean men in a multistressor environment Appl Physiol 88: 1820-1830, 2000;

van Raalte DH, Li M, Pritchard PH, Wasan KM. Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor (PPAR)-alpha: a pharmacological target with a promising future. Pharm Res. 2004 Sep;21(9):1531-8.

http://www.controlledlabs.com/product_desc.php?id=55#

great title ... i'm subscribed
    jdouchebag for president

Comment

all about asianbabe

Sex: Female

Height: 165cm/5’5”

Weight: ~120lbs

Bodytype: Ecto/Endo – (I am skinnyfat!)

Training experience:

I have been lifting weights for about 7 months now, started out at a prissy female gym and only just recently got out of it and into one with a squat rack .

The first three months I would do cardio twice a day and attempt to lift 4 times a week, at the same time eating suboptimal calories and heavy carb-cycling... this led to a lot of weight loss and a lot of muscle loss as well. Since then, I have changed my focus and the plan is now to slowly increase muscle and strength. I am hoping that Sesaglow, along with a solid diet, will assist me in the attainment of lean muscle, whilst keeping fat gain to a minimum.

Is it going to work..........? follow my journey and see!!

Current Training Schedule:

Full body workout every second day - exercises vary, focus on compound movements

A typical workout for example (not in order) will include:
      • d/b row
      • leg press
      • d/b reverse lunges
      • back extensions
      • assisted pullups
      • bb curl
      • hanging leg raises
      • d/b shoulder press
      • b/b chest press
      • b/b skullcrushers

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:

I'm a trainee aerobics instructor.. so I love my cardio. Typically it is performed about 3 days a week (off days or 6-8 hours apart from workouts), and vary from spinning classes, intervals on the treadmill and various aerobics classes. However, I am trying to limit cardio and not perform on an empty stomach to reduce the likelihood of muscle loss.

Current Supplements:

100% ON Whey
      Musashi 92 Whey
      NOW EVE multi
      NOW L-carnitine 500
      Scivation xtend
      USPlabs camp
      Fish oil
      Calcium

Current Diet and Macros:

Balanced with at least 6 meals a day comprised of clean foods - adequate carbohydrates, protein and EFAs, caloric range usually between 1600-2000, plenty of water, fruit and vegetables.

For example, a daily breakdown may look like:

Calories 1931
      Total Fat 40g
      Saturated Fat 9g
      Total Carbohydrate 219g
      Dietary Fiber 39g
      Sugars 70g
      Protein 184

Vitamin A 356% Vitamin C 620%
      Calcium 114% Iron 81%

Current Daily water intake: 5-6L

Short Term Goal:
      Gain muscle and strength, maybe some assSsets as well

Long Term Goal:
      Recomposition - to get rid of my damn skinnyfatness!

Soooooo..... let the fun begin

Comment

Originally posted by asianbabe
        Long Term Goal: Recomposition....
        Awesome... let's put SesaGLOW to the test !!!
        Last edited by pu12en12g; 07-21-2006, 06:00 AM.

Comment

thanks strester and master, it should be good!!!! Though I'm not expecting magic, if I get slow steady progress I will be one happy cookie!!!

Comment

wheres the before pics ?

Comment

Originally posted by asianbabe
              thanks strester and master, it should be good!!!! Though I'm not expecting magic, if I get slow steady progress I will be one happy cookie!!!
              I think slow and steady is the best way to approach a recomp goal ... best of luck to ya

jdouchebag for president

Comment

Asianbabe!!! We Need Pictures, Hun!!!!

Comment

! Very good looking log so far!
                  Genetics

Comment

Originally posted by brett4271
                    Second this!!!

Comment

Originally posted by brett4271

Third!!!!

I'm looking forward to seeing if sesaGLOW helps my lean bulk, good luck with a recomp,
                      Ht: 6'1"
                      Wt: 200 lb.s
                      BF: 20.4% (6/9/06)
                      17% (8/2/06)
                      Age 20

Disclaimer: The drunk posts of "Former_Fatkid" in no way represent the opinions of sober "Former_Fatkid", or any of his associates.

MY SUMMER OF HUGENESS BULK STACK LOG [ALMOST THE WHOLE CL STACK]
                      http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=766

Comment

Yes!!!
                        www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Asianbabe, we need pictures please and spanks.

Comment

Starting stats
                            • Weight: 119 lbs
                            • Neck: 12.2 ins
                            • Chest: 33.27 ins
                            • Abdomen: 27.56 ins
                            • Waist: 26.38 ins
                            • Thigh: 20.87 ins
                            • Buttocks/Hips: 35.43 ins
                            • Bicep: 10.63 ins
                            • Forearm: 8.86 ins
                            • Wrist: 6.1 ins
                            • Calf: 12.8 ins

ps measurements were in cm, I converted them into inches for ya'll

Comment

Juicy... but you know what they say, “A picture tells a thousand words”!

Comment

Working...
                              X