Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GymBuff's White Blood @ NIGHT Review With Pictures!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GymBuff's White Blood @ NIGHT Review With Pictures!

My overall exprience was fantastic to say the least, i increased my bodyweight by 7lbs in 4 weeks, having said that i have not changed my diet in the last 4 months, it has been exactly the same all the way through the cycle, i added creatine about a month prior to starting this cycle so it shouldnt have had any major effect on this cycle at all.

the strength gains were phenominal all the way through the cycle, my weights increased in every workout and energy/endurance were also increased throughout the cycle. i have ran 5-6 cycles of nat test boosters and the most weight i ever gained was 5lbs in a month..and endurance/recovery did not increase as much as it did with white blood at night, so from now on instead of useing nat test boosters, ill be useing white blood at night!

the recovery rate is what realy amazed me about running white blood at night because its was drastically increased and DOMS was greatly decreased.

All in all i would have to honestly say this is the best cycle i have ever done, and i did not experience loss of strength like i did with all the other nitric oxide simulators i have tried.

would i run this cycle again: HELL YAH.. i already orderd another bottle of white blood and taking it at night allong with my X-factor stack in the next couple of months!

Starting stats:

Height: 6'0
    Weight: 204lbs
    BF% not too sure!

Ending Stats:
    Weight: 211lbs
    BF%: just about the same as when i started.

OVERALL weight increase: 7lbs
    TOTAL LBM incrase: estimated at 5lbs
    TOTAL adipose tissue increase estimated at 2lbs at MOST!!

BENIFITS of white blood at night:

-Deeper sleep
    -Vivid dreams
    -Increase in LBM
    -Increase in Strength
    -Increased endurance
    -Increased Stamina
    -Increased Recovery
    -Decreased DOMS
    -Increalsed libido

Side effects/ downside:

-Sometimes hard to fall asleep do to energy increase
    -Acne was increased a slightly
    -Headaches if not enough water was consumed
    -Incrased Urination
    -not suitable for persons under 21

The final word on White blood at NIGHT:

I would not reccomend this product for anyone under 18, and preferably even 21 because it does seem to affect your hormone levels!

It worked wonders for me (+7lbs), i know that some people may not believe these results and thats fine by me, im not here to convince anyone, all i say is TRY IT before you critisize or make claims about using it at night!

If there are any questions id be happy to to answer them!
    My overall exprience was fantastic to say the least, i increased my bodyweight by 7lbs in 4 weeks, having said that i have not changed my diet in the last 4 months, it has been exactly the same all the way through the cycle, i added creatine about a month prior to starting this cycle so it shouldnt have had any major effect on this cycle at all.

the strength gains were phenominal all the way through the cycle, my weights increased in every workout and energy/endurance were also increased throughout the cycle. i have ran 5-6 cycles of nat test boosters and the most weight i ever gained was 5lbs in a month..and endurance/recovery did not increase as much as it did with white blood at night, so from now on instead of useing nat test boosters, ill be useing white blood at night!

the recovery rate is what realy amazed me about running white blood at night because its was drastically increased and DOMS was greatly decreased.

All in all i would have to honestly say this is the best cycle i have ever done, and i did not experience loss of strength like i did with all the other nitric oxide simulators i have tried.

would i run this cycle again: HELL YAH.. i already orderd another bottle of white blood and taking it at night allong with my X-factor stack in the next couple of months!

Starting stats:

BF% around 10%..never realy measured

Ending Stats:

-Deeper sleep
    -Vivid dreams
    -Increase in LBM
    -Increase in Strength
    -Increased endurance
    -Increased Stamina
    -Increased Recovery
    -Decreased DOMS
    -Increalsed libido

Side effects/ downside:

-Incrased Urination

I would not reccomend this product for anyone under 18, and preferably even 21 because it does seem to affect your hormone levels!

It worked wonders for me (+7lbs), i know that some people may not believe these results and thats fine by me, im not here to convince anyone, all i say is TRY IT before you critisize or make claims about using it at night!

Starting stats:

BF% around 10%..never realy measured

Ending Stats:

-Deeper sleep
    -Vivid dreams
    -Increase in LBM
    -Increase in Strength
    -Increased endurance
    -Increased Stamina
    -Increased Recovery
    -Decreased DOMS
    -Increalsed libido

Side effects/ downside:

-Incrased Urination

After Pictures

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c3...uff/newme3.jpg
    http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c3...uff/newme4.jpg
    http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c3...uff/newme2.jpg
    Last edited by Controlled Labs; 05-19-2006, 02:47 PM.

Nice review, very detailed.Glad it worked for you, I am switching over to taking WB at night so I am anxious to see how it works.

Comment

good review. so you really attrubute ~5lbs of lbm in 4 weeks to the white blood at night?

Comment

Originally posted by OneBetter
        good review. so you really attrubute ~5lbs of lbm in 4 weeks to the white blood at night?
        Yes for sure, i had been on the same bulking diet, for the previous 3-4 months and gained 1lb a month, but when i took wb at night, those gains dramatically increased, im also a hardgainer,so putting on any kind of weight is hard for me, and i guess wb at night is exactly what my body needed to grow, i found wb at night to be the best supplement i have ever used, even nat test boosters arent as good in my opinion, and ill be running wb @ night again soon because im dieted down to 204lbs right now again!

Comment

I currently have wb and gb. Have read about taking wb before sleep with people having good results. Is is ok to take wb with my last meal before bed which is a scoop of protein? Also worried about being able to fall asleep?

Comment

great info, thanks for the review

Comment

im 18 just orderd some wb why do you belive it would not be ok for me gym buff? i say you said something about this in the review and thanks for the review

Comment

Working...
              X