No announcement yet.

Bull.dogz REDuction for a RED Hot Summer Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a quick post. Yesterday was a pretty kickback day. Diet wasn't really strict but altoghther was that bad. The morning consisted mostly of fruits (cherries and grapefruit) and a peanut butter and jelly (no sugar) sandwhich. I tried to keep it light during the day know I was going to a bbq later that night. Had 3 pieces of chicken and some potato and pasta salad. It was definately a high carb day.

Cals 1200/ Fat 60/ Carbs 100/ Protein 65

Did have a couple of drinks last night but didn't get drunk. Actually didn't feel too much like drinking. Slept like a baby.

Diet today has been good. More cherries and grapefruit for breakfast. A chicken pita pocket, which I created myself. Dinner will be meat and veggies. Need to get back to higher protein, lower carbs. Relaxing day but will do some ab work, watching tv of course.

Was thinking of hitting the gym for some cardio but it's too freakin hot out there. In the 100's again. We'll just call it another rest day. Calves are still sore from friday.
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Chest and Tris

Warm up - 5 minutes Treadmill 3 @ 3
      Regular pushups - 15; 15; 10
      DB incline - 30x7; 25x12; 25x12; 20x15
      DB flat - 30x7; 25x12; 20x10
      Cable crossovers - 30x10; 30x12; 25x12; 25x15
      Incline flyes - 20x10; 15x12; 15x12; 10x15

Bench dips - 15; 12; 10
      Rope pulldowns - 35x10; 30x12; 30x15
      Reverse grip pulldown (singles) - 15x10; 12; 12
      Tricep pressdowns - 60x10; 12; 55x15

Trunk twist (with cable) - 10; 12; 12; 12
      Planks - 3 sets
      Crunches (on ball) - 100

Stairmill - 20 minutes/level 7

Diet:
      7 - REDs
      7:30 - 1/2 scp Soy; 1 scp Whey; Vitamins
      10 - 3 egg whites; 1 whole egg; 2 turkey sausages; 1 cup cherries; 20 almonds
      1 - 1 cup chicken breast (w/reduced fat mayo, celery, tomatoes, almond slivers) in whole wheat pita; snickerdoodle (oops)
      3 - Medium orange
      4:45 - 7g Green Mag; 1 scp Whey
      5:30 - 1 Huge scp P Wraath
      7 - 1/2 scp Soy; 1 scp Whey
      9 - Cottage cheese

Cals 1626/ Fat 65/ Carbs 99/Prot 172

Wasn't too energetic today. I think all that heat this weekend really wore me out. It's cooler this week, only in the 90's so it should be better. Slept like a baby last night though. I like taking the blacks earlier than recommended because it really gets my body into a relaxed state and it usually takes a while for me to get my mind into the same mode. I went lighter on triceps today because I'm planning on going in Friday just for arms and cardio.

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Workout:

5 minute w/u treadmill 3@3

Squats
        w/u bar x 10; 65x15; 85x13; 15
        Leg press (feet close, low)
        50 (+sled)xfailure; 90(+sled) failure; failure
        Abductor
        100x15; 100x25; 100xfailure
        Adductor
        85x15; 85x25; 100xfailure
        Hacksquat machine (single legged squats)
        20x15; 20x15; 30x15; 30x10
        Seated leg curls
        50x10; 12; 12
        Leg extension
        70x10; 60x12; 60x10
        Kickbacks
        50x10; 12; 12
        Seated calf raises
        25x15; 15; 15

Cardio - Elliptical
        30 minutes - heart rate between 126 - 140

Diet
        7 - REDs
        7:30 - 1/2 scp Soy; 1 scp Whey; Vitamins
        10 - 3 egg whites; 2 turkey sausage patties
        1 - chicken in whole wheat pita pocket; cherries
        4 - 1 scp Whey; 7g Green Mag
        5:30 - 1 HUGE scp PW
        7 - 1/2 scp Soy; 1 scp Whey; 1 Celery stalk w/pb
        8:30 - Cottage cheese
        9 - Blacks

Cals 1395/Fats 38/Carbs 61/ Prot 205

Physical therapy went pretty good. I tweaked my back alittle this weekend so it was a little more sore these past few days. It was feeling really good Friday. He asked which exercises made it hurt. I just couldn't bring myself that I tweaked it during sex. So I just kinda blew off that question. It felt good to do legs. I did it at my old gym so the equipment is different and they keep it freezing in there. So I have to work harder to break a sweat.

Had to have some fun. One of the trainers was training a client and he had a couple of exercise balls (small weighted ones) on the adductor machine. So of course I walked up and asked him "are those your balls" . Yeah, he turned redder than those REDuction pills. His clients started cracking up. Hey, at least I asked. I could have just grabbed his balls and moved them myself.

Now I know why guys do cardio. I was on the elliptical, not really interested on what was on the tv above me. A girl in little hot pink shorts got on the stairmill in front of me. So I spent a good 20 minutes of my cardio just staring at her butt. Not bad but I was thinking she does need to work on her diet some. She's been training there as long as I have and she trains hard and does alot of cardio. She still has a lot of body fat. What did you think I was thinking when looking at her? Naughty, naughty!!

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz
          Now I know why guys do cardio. I was on the elliptical, not really interested on what was on the tv above me. A girl in little hot pink shorts got on the stairmill in front of me. So I spent a good 20 minutes of my cardio just staring at her butt.

hahaha you figured it out! and all this time people think this is about getting healthy.
          - Joe

my controlled labs log...
          http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=106664371

Comment

Now I know why guys do cardio. I was on the elliptical, not really interested on what was on the tv above me. A girl in little hot pink shorts got on the stairmill in front of me. So I spent a good 20 minutes of my cardio just staring at her butt. Not bad but I was thinking she does need to work on her diet some. She's been training there as long as I have and she trains hard and does alot of cardio. She still has a lot of body fat. What did you think I was thinking when looking at her? Naughty, naughty!!

Comment

Back and Biceps

Diet was on today! Love it.

7 - REDs
              7:30 - 1/2 scp Soy; 1 scp Whey - Vitamins (added omega 3, 6, 9)
              10 - 3 egg whites; 1 whole egg; 2 turkey sausages; cherries
              1 - 1 cup green beans; chicken breast in whole wheat pita pocket (w/low fat mayo, celery, almond slivers and tomatoes)
              3:30 - Medium orange
              4:30 - 1 scp Whey; 7g GM
              5:30 - 1 scp PW
              7 - 1/2 scp Soy; 1/2 scp Whey
              8 - 1 cup Cottage Cheese
              10 - Blacks

Cals 1471/ Fats 37/ Carbs 89/ Prot 200

Training:
              W/U 10 minutes - Treadmill 3@3.2
              All back exercises were for 4 sets 10; 12; 12; 15
              Wide grip lat pulldown - w/u 20 - 27.5lbs
              Lat machine - 45lbs
              Machine rows - 25lbs
              One armed low cable rows - 25lbs
              Reverse grip pulldowns - 27.5lbs
              Reverse fly deck - 25lbs
              Face pulls - 30-35lbs

Biceps - 3 sets to failure
              W/U barbell curls 20lbs
              Barbelll curls 30lbs
              Incline bench hammer curls 12.5lbs
              Alternating curls 12.5

Cardio:
              Stairmill 25 minutes level 7

The energy level on the REDs are great. It's just an all day thing, no crashing, no jitters or hot flashes. The Blacks I think will be harder for people to tell if they're working because it doesn't work like a sleeping pill where it just knocks you out. But I have noticed that it puts me in a deep sleep and really helps to relax my body.

I've only lost a couple of pounds, nothing dramatic but I've noticed that I'm leaning out. So I'm losing fat and not muscles. Woohoo! I was checking out my triceps, last year even at 118lbs I couldn't get them to pop. Today they were poppin and I didn't even train them so I can't wait to see the difference between this year and last.

I'm definately going to order some REDuction after this box is done. I've had a couple of people tell me that I look like I've lost weight.

I've added another vitamin to my supplements. Omegas 3, 6, 9. I really don't eat much fish or flax seeds so this has all three. Aahhhh! Nothing like a protein fish oil burp early in the morning.

Comment

Diet:

7 - REDs
                7 - 1/2 scp Soy; 1/2 scp Whey; vitamins
                10 - 3 egg whites; 1 whole egg; 2 turkey sausages
                1 - Chicken in whole wheat pita pocket (yeah, it's getting old)
                7 - 7g GM; 1 scp PW
                8 - 1/2 scp Soy; 1/2 scp Whey; 1 medium celery stalk; 2 servings pb
                9 - 1 cup Cottage Cheese
                10 - BLACKS

Cals 1368/ Fats 51/Carbs 64/Prot 168

Workout:

All exercises 4 sets 10, 12, 12, 15 (for most of them)
                Front raises 12.5lbs
                Side raises 10lbs
                DB shoulder press 15lbs
                Cable reverse flyes 5lbs
                Upright rows 40lbs

I'll have to fill you in on my day tomorrow. Gray's Anatomy is on...season finale!

Comment

The energy level on the REDs are great. It's just an all day thing, no crashing, no jitters or hot flashes. The Blacks I think will be harder for people to tell if they're working because it doesn't work like a sleeping pill where it just knocks you out. But I have noticed that it puts me in a deep sleep and really helps to relax my body.

I've only lost a couple of pounds, nothing dramatic but I've noticed that I'm leaning out. So I'm losing fat and not muscles. Woohoo! I was checking out my triceps, last year even at 118lbs I couldn't get them to pop. Today they were poppin and I didn't even train them so I can't wait to see the difference between this year and last.

I'm definately going to order some REDuction after this box is done. I've had a couple of people tell me that I look like I've lost weight.

I've added another vitamin to my supplements. Omegas 3, 6, 9. I really don't eat much fish or flax seeds so this has all three. Aahhhh! Nothing like a protein fish oil burp early in the morning.

great new about the reductions tuff, i bought 6 boxes through the promo here

iwould take fish oil pills with a whole meal, rather than a protein shake, and include tons of water!! split em up too f you take multiple pills, 1 with breakfeast, lunch, dinner or something similair...

Comment

Weekend

Friday:

Hit the gym for arms (biceps and triceps)
                    4 sets - high reps

Diet was alittle off. Didn't eat as much as I should have:

Cals 1227/Fats 31/ Carbs 108/Prot 132

Saturday:

Light ab work

Diet was horrible, this turned out to be my cheat day (cheesecake and onion rings).

Cals 1325/ Fat 32/ Carbs 131/Prot 134

I'm debating on hitting the gym today but diet will be back on.

Comment

Back Day

Hit back today. 4 sets 10, 12, 12, 15

Wide grip lat pulldown - 27.5lbs
                      Lat pulldown - 35lbs
                      Close grip rows - 25lbs
                      Close grip low rows (cable) - 55-70lbs
                      BB rows 40lbs
                      Face pulls - 35lbs
                      Cable reverse flyes - 5-7.5lbs
                      One armed rows - 15lbs

Cardio:
                      10 minutes treadmill 3.5@4 incline
                      35 minutes stairmill

No biceps today. I wanted to push back and I am beat now. I can really feel it in my rear delts. One of my weak points! Diet is good so far, but I'm headin to a bbq in a little while. Going to shoot for just chicken and salad, but you know how that goes.

I've been tired this weekend. Everything catching up with me I guess. Took my son to the Military Museum in Sacramento on Saturday, than over to a friends to watch the MMA fight. Fell asleep before my son, around 9. Had already taken my Blacks. Woke up at 10 on the couch, went to bed and didn't wake up til 10 the next morning. Took my REDs and was rearing to go again. Rearranged my livingroom. Wanted to sleep in again today but my girlfriend started textin at 7:30 this morning. Yeah, she's a morning person too. I'm surrounded!! But it's all good.

Comment

Legs

Diet was spot on today, I actually had to add some foods because my calories were too low. I want to keep it between 1200-1500 and it was at 1000. Eessh!

7 - REDs
                        7:30 - 1/2 scp Soy; 1/2 scp Whey; Multivitamin; Fish oils
                        10 - 1/4 cup yams; 3 egg whites; 1/2 cup pork sausage; Calcium; Fish oils, Glucosamine
                        1 - 3/4 cup Chicken breast; 1 cup green beans; 1/2 cup broccoli
                        3:30 - Medium Orange
                        4:30 - 1 scp Whey; 5g Green Mag
                        5:30 - 1 scp Purple Wraath
                        7 - 1/2 scp Soy; 1/2 scp Whey; 1 medium celery stalk; 1.5 srving natural pb
                        8:30 - 1 cup Low Fat Cottage Cheese; BLACKS

Cals 1337/Fats 48/ Carbs 61/Prot 171

Workout:
                        Legs!! Trained with my girlfriend tonight so I kept it pretty light.
                        4 sets - 10 12, 12, 15 (some were 12, 15, 15, 20)

Squats - 65lbs
                        Leg Press - 90lbs (+sled) she complained the whole time it was too heavy. I complained that it was too light. These I really feel in my low back so I have to keep it light.
                        Single Leg Squats (hack machine) 30lbs
                        Abductor/Adductor - 100lbs (4 sets of 20)
                        Lying Leg Curls - 40lbs
                        Seated Leg Curls - 50lbs
                        Leg Extensions - 70lbs
                        Kick Backs - 70lbs
                        Seated Calves - 50-80lbs
                        Standing Calf raises

No cardio tonight. I had some trippy ass dreams last night so I'm a bit tired today. But not too bad. Even with my diet I still have my strength so I'm really loving it. (I heart PW ) I haven't lost much weight but I know my body is still adjusting to the diet and extra sets. I'm definately feeling tighter. I can tell that I have more muscle than I did last year. I was looking a bit scrawny and I don't like scrawny. When I lose weight I lose curves and I love my curves. Some women think they want to look like they did in high school. No way! I love having the body of a woman and not a girl. Even more so, now that I know what I can do with it. **sexy smirk**

Comment

Yesterday was an all around crappy day. I was tired, my back hurt and I felt sick from the coffee. Went to the gym and did light shoulders and about 20 minutes of cardio. Usually by the time I get to the gym I'm ready to go. Didn't happen. Went home and eat a crappy dinner and went to bed.

Diet wasn't bad until I discovered the Twix bar in my car. I bought it for my son this weekend but I guess he didn't eat it. Fair game!

Comment

Chest Night

Today was a much better day. Energy level back up and diet back on.

Hit chest tonight:

W/U Treadmill 3@3.5 8 minutes

3 sets regular push-ups 15, 12, 15
                            Incline DB 25lbs 15, 10, 12 20lbs 12
                            Flat Bench DB 20lbs 15, 12, 12, 10
                            Decline push-ups 3 sets 10, 10, 8
                            Cable Flyes 30lbs 15, 12, 25lbs 12, 12
                            Barbell pullovers 20lbs 10, 10, 8

Cardio
                            Stairclimber 20 minutes level 6

Diet was the normal so I'm back on track. My ipod died at the gym today. Right when I was getting ready to start. My first thought was "may as well go home". I didn't, I'm starting to see that seperation in my chest so that was my motivation to hit the weights. That and my top was fitting looser. Gotta love that!

Comment

twix and milkyway = temptation

got to hate when the ipod messes up! not too much of a fan of the music played in the gym

nice avi

Comment

Diet wasn't bad until I discovered the Twix bar in my car. I bought it for my son this weekend but I guess he didn't eat it. Fair game!

Comment

Working...
                                X