vascular

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vascular

What product has anyone tired that makes u more vascular.... I think maybe white blood would do it but what do u say is the best product to impove vascularlity....... btw im so high right now if any of this doesnt make since in the moring than ill change it....srry and thansk
    5'11"
    230lbs hard

Its mostly genetics

Comment

No contest... GlycerGROW

After that, I would say that Nitric Oxide precursors (including topical) are worth trying.. also had some interesting results with carnitine and vanadyl.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
        No contest... GlycerGROW

After that, I would say that Nitric Oxide precursors (including topical) are worth trying.. also had some interesting results with carnitine and vanadyl.
        Oh and Bodyfat also....if your like 18% Bodyfat you wont see much vascularity

Comment

Diet and hydration.

Comment

Lose weight (bodyfat)
            glycergrow

than possibly go through a week of eatin a ton of
            natural direutic foods
            +
            sodium loading (not sure how this works)

Comment

I’m still surprised at how well GlycerGrow helps with vascularity. I couldn’t believe at how cut I was looking when I started taking it. It was after I stopped taking White Blood so I was very, very shocked to still see such great results.

And like I had mentioned, White Blood is great too. I just get sick pumps. My skin gets so tight that it starts folding when I “try” to bend my arms lol. Veins look like they’re absolutely going to explode.

Can’t go wrong with either product. GG is CHEAAAAAAP as hell too. I’ve had a tub for months and I’m wondering when the hell it’s going to run out.

Comment

supplement wise GG does a great job for vascularity and muscle fullness . . . from my experience at least
                Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Comment

regradless of supps if your bf levels arnt low enough it doesnt matter
                  Owner of Fitness Paramount Personal Training

Comment

Originally posted by adoniscomplex
                    regradless of supps if your bf levels arnt low enough it doesnt matter
                    Some guys can have pretty freaky vascularity @ around 16%.. just not in the ab region... many powerlifters are a good example of this.

Comment

For the first time ever, my bf had teetered over 15% and I thankfully still had great vascularity. You could still see lots of veins in my neck, down my chest and all over my body, except for the abdominal region like pu stated. This was without supplements.

Genetics have a big part to play, but that’s why we’re at war!! GG and WB mean insane vascularity!

Comment

Originally posted by browndustin
                        For the first time ever, my bf had teetered over 15% and I thankfully still had great vascularity. You could still see lots of veins in my neck, down my chest and all over my body, except for the abdominal region like pu stated. This was without supplements.

Genetics have a big part to play, but that’s why we’re at war!! GG and WB mean insane vascularity!

I hate you.

Comment

Speaking of vascular....check out this freak of nature:

Originally posted by timberwolf

Last edited by pu12en12g; 07-20-2006, 06:39 PM.

Comment

@ LancerV

Neener, neener, neener

pt, the damn server you uploaded those pics to doesn't allow remote image linking. FTW@!!!

**EDIT**

Check out this pic of Rich Gaspari. Text book definition of "vascularity"

Last edited by browndustin; 07-20-2006, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                              Speaking of vascular....check out this freak of nature:
                              Yea timber is pretty crazy, you would think he weighs alot more than 175

Comment

Working...
                              X