Macros

Total Calories: 4118
    Protein: 380 (39%)
    Carbs: 383 (34%)
    Fat: 119 (27%)

Supplement Schedule

Multi in the A.M.
    6 fish oil caps.
    Green Mag: 1 scoop 30 minutes pre-workout.
    Excell: 3 scoops sipped on during workout.
    Black Hole: 3 pills about one hour before dinner.

Workout: Arms

CGBP: 135 x 12, 145 x 12, 165 x 10, 175 x 10, 180 x 7
    *V-Grip Pulldown: 77.5 x 12, 87.5 x 10, 92.5 x 8
    BB Curls: 65 x 12, 85 x 10, 100 x 8, 105 x 8, 110 x 8
    Incline Curls: 30 x 10, 35 x 8, 35 x 8

*Anyone know why the resistance seems to vary at different gyms. At one gym I was doing 140 lbs, while at the above gym I can only do 92.5, which is one plate away from the whole stack. I was just curious as to why the weights vary from gym to gym.

Notes

Pretty good day today, but I'm a little disappointed that my calories were lower then I wanted by a few hundred. Also, I normally do arms/shoulders, but my right shoulder has really been bothering me lately so I decided to just do arms and give the shoulder a break. I have also stopped using glycergrow for a little while, since the pumps in my forearms were really limiting my range of motion when doing back, and biceps exercises. In regards to the Black Hole, I didn't feel much of an effect. I ate the typical amount of food I'd eat without it, but I guess I was a little less full once I finished eating. I'm just a little discouraged that I'm not feeling the same effects that most others are reporting.
    Last edited by Mos Jeff; 08-21-2006, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Tuesday, August 22

Day 27

Macros

Total Calories: 3821
      Protein: 344 (38%)
      Carbs: 371 (35%)
      Fat: 111 (27%)

Supplement Schedule

Multi in the A.M.
      6 fish oil caps.
      Green Mag: 1/2 scoop in the afternoon.
      Black Hole: 3 pills about 30-45 minutes before lunch.

Workout: Off Day

Notes

Calories were again a little lower then I'd like, even for an off day. Everything else is basically the same. Nothing new with the Black Hole, still not feeling much of an effect from it, I don't know what's going on.

Comment

Wednesday, August 23

Day 28

Macros

Total Calories: 4276
        Protein: 380 (38%)
        Carbs: 405 (34%)
        Fat: 128 (29%)

Supplement Schedule

Multi in the A.M.
        6 fish oil caps.
        Black Hole: 3 pills post-workout, about 90 minutes before dinner.

Workout: Chest/Back

Incline DBBP: 60 x 12, 65 x 10, 85 x 10, 90 x 8, 95 x 8
        Cable Flys: 32.5 x 10, 32.5 x 10, 35 x 8
        B.O. Rows: 135 x 15, 145 x 15, 175 x 15, 180 x 12, 185 x 10
        DB Row: 70 x 15, 75 x 12, 80 x 12
        Shrugs: 225 x 15, 225 x 15, 245 x 12, 255 x 12

Notes

Pretty good workout -- I was able to put up 95 x 8 on the DB incline BP, which is a personal best, and I actually felt like I could have done 100. Nothing has changed in regards to the Black Hole. Like I have consistantly been saying, it seems to keep me from getting too full from my post-workout shake, however, I am not anymore hungry come dinner time, and it hasn't really enabled me to eat anymore food then I normally would.

Comment

Great log, buddy. Just a few pounds shy of your goal!!!! (lucky bugger!)

While I haven’t taken Black Hole yet, I’ve had pleeenntty of experience from the err… “inspiration”.

I would say that you are not particularly MORE hungry, but your ability to eat more is enhanced. BH seems to be doing its job but perhaps you have to bump up your dosage. I wouldn’t know though. Perhaps one of the guy’s from CL can chime in and answer.

I also don’t think that anything can personally top straight marijuana in terms of stimulating appetite at this point in time. I am really looking forward to trying out BH in the future but my budget’s the only thing that’s stopping me (food costs are killing me). I love being able to eat more when I smoke, but I don’t want to constantly smoke and get stoned for the sake of eating ya know. Hopefully the remainder of the bottle turns out to be promising for you. You might want to look at buying another one to see how things go. Might just need a little time to pick up speed.

Comment

Originally posted by browndustin
            Great log, buddy. Just a few pounds shy of your goal!!!! (lucky bugger!)

While I haven’t taken Black Hole yet, I’ve had pleeenntty of experience from the err… “inspiration”.

I would say that you are not particularly MORE hungry, but your ability to eat more is enhanced. BH seems to be doing its job but perhaps you have to bump up your dosage. I wouldn’t know though. Perhaps one of the guy’s from CL can chime in and answer.

I also don’t think that anything can personally top straight marijuana in terms of stimulating appetite at this point in time. I am really looking forward to trying out BH in the future but my budget’s the only thing that’s stopping me (food costs are killing me). I love being able to eat more when I smoke, but I don’t want to constantly smoke and get stoned for the sake of eating ya know. Hopefully the remainder of the bottle turns out to be promising for you. You might want to look at buying another one to see how things go. Might just need a little time to pick up speed.

See that's the thing though, someone responded the same way on bb.com, as well -- my ability to eat more isn't really enhanced at all, IMO. My portions, as well as the amount of meals I eat in a day haven't increased since taking Black Hole. I still eat, and feel very full by the time I finish, and I'm definitely not hungry again anytime soon. I've only managed to bump up my calories and gain weight by adding some more oats to each shake, and munching on AI cookies throughout the day.

But what's even more confusing to me is how it's actually worked really well two, or three times during this log, but I hadn't really done anything different on those days. I do agree with you, though, that nothing can top marijuana in terms of appetite enhancement, but I also don't want to have to resort to taking a few tokes daily just to eat more. Thanks for your comments, I really appreciate them, as I haven't really been getting much feedback.

Comment

Ahh, I understand. Cool, cool. I also use marijuana as a tool more than recreation, but I can’t really justify smoking dope all the time so I can get my caloric intake on track. It’s just not reasonable.

But I’ve been following a lot of logs and just can’t reply to all of them. I DEFINTIELY pay attention to lots of logs, and I know how it is when you don’t see many responses. That’s kind of strange how it sporadically worked really good some times. Again, it’s awesome that CL was the first to come out with an appetite stim (AI came out with one too!), but I think it’ll be a little while until we find the perfect appetite stim. Definitely a step in the right direction though! I’ll cross my fingers and hope that it picks up some steam.

Ohh, btw, forgot to give you hella props on the DB Presses!! I just hit the 90lbs for two sets of 6 and it felt great. Hope your lifts keep goin up too

Comment

Ahh, I understand. Cool, cool. I also use marijuana as a tool more than recreation, but I can’t really justify smoking dope all the time so I can get my caloric intake on track. It’s just not reasonable.

But I’ve been following a lot of logs and just can’t reply to all of them. I DEFINTIELY pay attention to lots of logs, and I know how it is when you don’t see many responses. That’s kind of strange how it sporadically worked really good some times. Again, it’s awesome that CL was the first to come out with an appetite stim (AI came out with one too!), but I think it’ll be a little while until we find the perfect appetite stim. Definitely a step in the right direction though! I’ll cross my fingers and hope that it picks up some steam.

Ohh, btw, forgot to give you hella props on the DB Presses!! I just hit the 90lbs for two sets of 6 and it felt great. Hope your lifts keep goin up too

Thanks, and props to you too -- getting the 95's up wasn't what felt so great, but getting them in for 8 reps, pretty easily was what surprised me, and the fact that I really think I could have gotten 100 up for 8, maybe 6 at the least. Thanks again man.

Comment

Thursday, August 24

Day 29

Macros

Total Calories: 4447
                  Protein: 388 (37%)
                  Carbs: 488 (40%)
                  Fat: 107 (23%)

Supplement Schedule

Multi in the A.M.
                  6 fish oil caps.

Workout: Legs

Squats: 135 x 20, 155 x 20, 185 x 15, 225 x 12, 225 x 12
                  Leg Curl: 135 x 12, 140 x 12, 145 x 10
                  Leg Extension: 120 x 15, 125 x 15
                  Seated Calf Raise: 80 x 12, 80 x 12, 90 x 12

Notes

Weighed myself today, and I gained another pound, 197!! Only 3 more pounds to go. Nothing else to really report. I had a good leg workout, nothing new from the Black Hole...

Comment

Friday, August 25

Day 30

Macros

Total Calories: 4649
                    Protein: 393 (36%)
                    Carbs: 489 (39%)
                    Fat: 125 (26%)

Supplement Schedule

Multi in the A.M.
                    6 fish oil caps.

Workout: Arms/Shoulders

RGBP: 105 x 12, 135 x 12, 145 x 10, 155 x 8, 155 x 8
                    Ovehead Extension: 75 x 10, 80 x 10, 85 x 8
                    Chinups: BW x 10, 10, 10, 8
                    DB Preacher Curls: 30 x 10, 35 x 10, 35 x 8
                    DB Shoulder Press: 60 x 12, 65 x 10, 65 x 10

Notes

Felt pretty strong today during the workout, but my right shoulder is still slightly bothering me, which is why I only did 3 sets of just shoulder press. Also, as mentioned earlier, I stopped taking GlycerGrow since the pumps in my forearms were really effecting my grip. Well, when working biceps I'm still getting this crazy pump, so I'm guessing it's the Green Magnitude -- crazy!! I think I'm gonna try experimenting with different dosing methods and see if this helps at all. I will probably do 1/2 scoop pre, 1/2 scoop post. That's about it, nothing new with the Black Hole -- no increased appetite, but not as full post-workout....

On a sidenote, I think my bottle of BH has some extra pills in it. This technically should be my last day since it's day 30, but I still have like 9-12 pills left. No complaints there.
                    Last edited by Mos Jeff; 08-25-2006, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mos Jeff
                      Day 30

Macros

Total Calories: 4649
                      Protein: 393 (36%)
                      Carbs: 489 (39%)
                      Fat: 125 (26%)

Supplement Schedule

Multi in the A.M.
                      6 fish oil caps.

Workout: Arms/Shoulders

RGBP: 105 x 12, 135 x 12, 145 x 10, 155 x 8, 155 x 8
                      Ovehead Extension: 75 x 10, 80 x 10, 85 x 8
                      Chinups: BW x 10, 10, 10, 8
                      DB Preacher Curls: 30 x 10, 35 x 10, 35 x 8
                      DB Shoulder Press: 60 x 12, 65 x 10, 65 x 10

Notes

Felt pretty strong today during the workout, but my right shoulder is still slightly bothering me, which is why I only did 3 sets of just shoulder press. Also, as mentioned earlier, I stopped taking GlycerGrow since the pumps in my forearms were really effecting my grip. Well, when working biceps I'm still getting this crazy pump, so I'm guessing it's the Green Magnitude -- crazy!! I think I'm gonna try experimenting with different dosing methods and see if this helps at all. I will probably do 1/2 scoop pre, 1/2 scoop post. That's about it, nothing new with the Black Hole -- no increased appetite, but not as full post-workout....

On a sidenote, I think my bottle of BH has some extra pills in it. This technically should be my last day since it's day 30, but I still have like 9-12 pills left. No complaints there.

Nice. Hope that shoulder doesn't bugger up. Mine's doing the same thing so I had to be careful when I worked out shoulder too.

But yeah...... Tank.... buddy.... if there's any "defective" bottles of Black Hole, I'm guessing that you'll need a way to get rid of them. If you still have my address on file, I would fully understand if you want to send a few my way. Can't have that shit hitting the shelves with more pills you know.

Comment

Nice. Hope that shoulder doesn't bugger up. Mine's doing the same thing so I had to be careful when I worked out shoulder too.

But yeah...... Tank.... buddy.... if there's any "defective" bottles of Black Hole, I'm guessing that you'll need a way to get rid of them. If you still have my address on file, I would fully understand if you want to send a few my way. Can't have that shit hitting the shelves with more pills you know.

Lol, it actually really surprised me -- the other day (around day 27) I was thinking to myself how my bottle should be finishing up within the next few days, but it seemed like there was still a good amount left, and it's not like theres 2-3 extra either. And its not like I have forgotten to take the BH a few days either.

Comment

Final Review

Well I finished my 30 day log of Black Hole. I know I said I have a few extra days worth, but I figured those days won't make a difference in the big picture, so I decided to just post up my final thoughts. I will also have my final measurements within the next few days.

Unfortunately I was a little disappointed in Black Hole -- not because it doesn't work, but because my results were so inconsistant. A handful of days it would greatly increase my appetite and make me feel like I could eat anything in sight. Other days, it really wouldn't effect my appetite at all, but it would help me in feeling less full after my post-workout shake. Then some days I'd feel absolutely nothing. Overall, though, I really didn't seem to get hungrier any quicker inbetween meals, or consume anymore food then I normally would. It's obvious, based on the many other logs, that this product works, however, like many other supplements it seems like individual results may vary.

I would like to thank Controlled Labs for the opportunity to test their product -- it is greatly appreciated and I hope my log was detailed and informative enough for you. I will continue to support CL in any future products, and Green Magnitude and GlycerGrow have already become staples in my supplement stash, with Purple Wraath hopefully soon to follow.

Comment

Sorry it's been so long -- the final measurements will be posted ASAP...

Comment

Working...
                            X