Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 81 to 88 of 88

Thread: Mos Jeff's Bulking with Black HOLE Log

  1. #81
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,046
    Rep Power
    128

    Default

    Ahh, I understand. Cool, cool. I also use marijuana as a tool more than recreation, but I canít really justify smoking dope all the time so I can get my caloric intake on track. Itís just not reasonable.

    But Iíve been following a lot of logs and just canít reply to all of them. I DEFINTIELY pay attention to lots of logs, and I know how it is when you donít see many responses. Thatís kind of strange how it sporadically worked really good some times. Again, itís awesome that CL was the first to come out with an appetite stim (AI came out with one too!), but I think itíll be a little while until we find the perfect appetite stim. Definitely a step in the right direction though! Iíll cross my fingers and hope that it picks up some steam.

    Ohh, btw, forgot to give you hella props on the DB Presses!! I just hit the 90lbs for two sets of 6 and it felt great. Hope your lifts keep goin up too

  2. #82
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    S. Florida
    Age
    35
    Posts
    352
    Rep Power
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by browndustin
    Ahh, I understand. Cool, cool. I also use marijuana as a tool more than recreation, but I canít really justify smoking dope all the time so I can get my caloric intake on track. Itís just not reasonable.

    But Iíve been following a lot of logs and just canít reply to all of them. I DEFINTIELY pay attention to lots of logs, and I know how it is when you donít see many responses. Thatís kind of strange how it sporadically worked really good some times. Again, itís awesome that CL was the first to come out with an appetite stim (AI came out with one too!), but I think itíll be a little while until we find the perfect appetite stim. Definitely a step in the right direction though! Iíll cross my fingers and hope that it picks up some steam.

    Ohh, btw, forgot to give you hella props on the DB Presses!! I just hit the 90lbs for two sets of 6 and it felt great. Hope your lifts keep goin up too

    Thanks, and props to you too -- getting the 95's up wasn't what felt so great, but getting them in for 8 reps, pretty easily was what surprised me, and the fact that I really think I could have gotten 100 up for 8, maybe 6 at the least. Thanks again man.

  3. #83
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    S. Florida
    Age
    35
    Posts
    352
    Rep Power
    54

    Default Thursday, August 24

    Day 29

    Macros

    Total Calories: 4447
    Protein: 388 (37%)
    Carbs: 488 (40%)
    Fat: 107 (23%)

    Supplement Schedule

    Multi in the A.M.
    6 fish oil caps.
    Green Mag: 1 scoop 30 minutes pre-workout.
    Excell: 3 scoops sipped on during workout.
    Black Hole: 3 pills post-workout, about 90 minutes before dinner.

    Workout: Legs

    Squats: 135 x 20, 155 x 20, 185 x 15, 225 x 12, 225 x 12
    Leg Curl: 135 x 12, 140 x 12, 145 x 10
    Leg Extension: 120 x 15, 125 x 15
    Seated Calf Raise: 80 x 12, 80 x 12, 90 x 12

    Notes


    Weighed myself today, and I gained another pound, 197!! Only 3 more pounds to go. Nothing else to really report. I had a good leg workout, nothing new from the Black Hole...

  4. #84
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    S. Florida
    Age
    35
    Posts
    352
    Rep Power
    54

    Default Friday, August 25

    Day 30

    Macros

    Total Calories: 4649
    Protein: 393 (36%)
    Carbs: 489 (39%)
    Fat: 125 (26%)

    Supplement Schedule

    Multi in the A.M.
    6 fish oil caps.
    Green Mag: 1 scoop 30 minutes pre-workout.
    Excell: 3 scoops sipped on during workout.
    Black Hole: 3 pills post-workout, about 90 minutes before dinner.

    Workout: Arms/Shoulders

    RGBP: 105 x 12, 135 x 12, 145 x 10, 155 x 8, 155 x 8
    Ovehead Extension: 75 x 10, 80 x 10, 85 x 8
    Chinups: BW x 10, 10, 10, 8
    DB Preacher Curls: 30 x 10, 35 x 10, 35 x 8
    DB Shoulder Press: 60 x 12, 65 x 10, 65 x 10

    Notes

    Felt pretty strong today during the workout, but my right shoulder is still slightly bothering me, which is why I only did 3 sets of just shoulder press. Also, as mentioned earlier, I stopped taking GlycerGrow since the pumps in my forearms were really effecting my grip. Well, when working biceps I'm still getting this crazy pump, so I'm guessing it's the Green Magnitude -- crazy!! I think I'm gonna try experimenting with different dosing methods and see if this helps at all. I will probably do 1/2 scoop pre, 1/2 scoop post. That's about it, nothing new with the Black Hole -- no increased appetite, but not as full post-workout....

    On a sidenote, I think my bottle of BH has some extra pills in it. This technically should be my last day since it's day 30, but I still have like 9-12 pills left. No complaints there.
    Last edited by Mos Jeff; 08-25-2006 at 08:16 PM.

  5. #85
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,046
    Rep Power
    128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mos Jeff
    Day 30

    Macros

    Total Calories: 4649
    Protein: 393 (36%)
    Carbs: 489 (39%)
    Fat: 125 (26%)

    Supplement Schedule

    Multi in the A.M.
    6 fish oil caps.
    Green Mag: 1 scoop 30 minutes pre-workout.
    Excell: 3 scoops sipped on during workout.
    Black Hole: 3 pills post-workout, about 90 minutes before dinner.

    Workout: Arms/Shoulders

    RGBP: 105 x 12, 135 x 12, 145 x 10, 155 x 8, 155 x 8
    Ovehead Extension: 75 x 10, 80 x 10, 85 x 8
    Chinups: BW x 10, 10, 10, 8
    DB Preacher Curls: 30 x 10, 35 x 10, 35 x 8
    DB Shoulder Press: 60 x 12, 65 x 10, 65 x 10

    Notes

    Felt pretty strong today during the workout, but my right shoulder is still slightly bothering me, which is why I only did 3 sets of just shoulder press. Also, as mentioned earlier, I stopped taking GlycerGrow since the pumps in my forearms were really effecting my grip. Well, when working biceps I'm still getting this crazy pump, so I'm guessing it's the Green Magnitude -- crazy!! I think I'm gonna try experimenting with different dosing methods and see if this helps at all. I will probably do 1/2 scoop pre, 1/2 scoop post. That's about it, nothing new with the Black Hole -- no increased appetite, but not as full post-workout....

    On a sidenote, I think my bottle of BH has some extra pills in it. This technically should be my last day since it's day 30, but I still have like 9-12 pills left. No complaints there.

    Nice. Hope that shoulder doesn't bugger up. Mine's doing the same thing so I had to be careful when I worked out shoulder too.

    But yeah...... Tank.... buddy.... if there's any "defective" bottles of Black Hole, I'm guessing that you'll need a way to get rid of them. If you still have my address on file, I would fully understand if you want to send a few my way. Can't have that shit hitting the shelves with more pills you know.

  6. #86
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    S. Florida
    Age
    35
    Posts
    352
    Rep Power
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by browndustin
    Nice. Hope that shoulder doesn't bugger up. Mine's doing the same thing so I had to be careful when I worked out shoulder too.

    But yeah...... Tank.... buddy.... if there's any "defective" bottles of Black Hole, I'm guessing that you'll need a way to get rid of them. If you still have my address on file, I would fully understand if you want to send a few my way. Can't have that shit hitting the shelves with more pills you know.

    Lol, it actually really surprised me -- the other day (around day 27) I was thinking to myself how my bottle should be finishing up within the next few days, but it seemed like there was still a good amount left, and it's not like theres 2-3 extra either. And its not like I have forgotten to take the BH a few days either.

  7. #87
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    S. Florida
    Age
    35
    Posts
    352
    Rep Power
    54

    Default

    Final Review

    Well I finished my 30 day log of Black Hole. I know I said I have a few extra days worth, but I figured those days won't make a difference in the big picture, so I decided to just post up my final thoughts. I will also have my final measurements within the next few days.

    Unfortunately I was a little disappointed in Black Hole -- not because it doesn't work, but because my results were so inconsistant. A handful of days it would greatly increase my appetite and make me feel like I could eat anything in sight. Other days, it really wouldn't effect my appetite at all, but it would help me in feeling less full after my post-workout shake. Then some days I'd feel absolutely nothing. Overall, though, I really didn't seem to get hungrier any quicker inbetween meals, or consume anymore food then I normally would. It's obvious, based on the many other logs, that this product works, however, like many other supplements it seems like individual results may vary.

    I would like to thank Controlled Labs for the opportunity to test their product -- it is greatly appreciated and I hope my log was detailed and informative enough for you. I will continue to support CL in any future products, and Green Magnitude and GlycerGrow have already become staples in my supplement stash, with Purple Wraath hopefully soon to follow.

  8. #88
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    S. Florida
    Age
    35
    Posts
    352
    Rep Power
    54

    Default

    Sorry it's been so long -- the final measurements will be posted ASAP...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Bodybuilding Program