X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mos Jeff's Bulking with Black HOLE Log

Controlled Labs™ Presents: Black Hole™

Product Info

Eat; It’s what all the guys in the gym tell you to do. If you want to get big there is no shortcut, no easy way out. You need to eat and you need to eat a lot. Most people find it hard to consume more than a few thousand calories per day. There is a good reason for that; your body uses hormones to tell your brain “stop eating, you already have enough calories for now”. You try to stuff yourself even more but you end up feeling sick; again it’s the hormones trying to physically make you stop at this point. These hormones are acting in most people’s best interest: people who are obese and do not exercise. However if you are eating clean and you are using all of these calories then it’s not helping you in any way, shape or form. What if there is a way to effectively stop these hormones from keeping you from eating, from your goals and dreams of packing on quality lean muscle mass? Now there is. Black Hole™ from Controlled Labs uses naturally occurring alkylamides to fool the brain into believing that you haven’t eaten enough calories and you need more food. Sound good? Then read on….

Key Attributes:

- Fast Absorption/Fast Acting
    - Eat More Than Ever Before
    - Helps Indirectly Add Lean Mass
    - Legal, Safe, and Effective for Both Men and Women
    - Stimulate Metabolism to Reduce Body Fat
    - Natural Digestive Aids for Increased Calories
    - Also Acts as a Natural Pain and Joint Supplement

Introduction

To make a long story short, I’ve been lifting since High School, when I played basketball. Unfortunately though, my workouts were not as productive as they could have been. Once I started college I started lifting more consistently, but still was not educated on proper nutrition and workout routines. I’d say that the past 1.5-2 years have been the most positive, basically since I discovered the bodybuilding.com forum. I still feel like I have more to learn, but I truly have become a much more serious, but more importantly, a more knowledgeable lifter. I am currently bulking, however, eating BIG has always been somewhat of a problem for me. Finally, Black HOLE has been created and I really feel this will help me get in those extra calories to finally reach my goal of 200 pounds.
    Last edited by Mos Jeff; 07-18-2006, 09:03 PM.

damnit, thought i was in the logs section -- can someone please move it for me, sorry...
    ill post the rest once its moved.
    Last edited by Mos Jeff; 07-18-2006, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mos Jeff
      damnit, thought i was in the logs section -- can someone please move it for me, sorry...
      ill post the rest once its moved.
      Done ! Looks like you're off to a good start !

Comment

Stats

Name: Jeff
        Height: 5’11”
        Weight: 192
        Goal: Reach at least 200 pounds

Other Supplements

Anabolic Innovations Whey Protein
        Anabolic Innovations Excell
        Controlled Labs Glycergrow
        Controlled Labs Green MAGnitude
        Multi
        Fish Oil

Diet

My daily diet consists primarily of whole eggs, egg whites, skim milk, oats, cheese, whole wheat bread, tuna, fruit, vegetables, almonds, natural peanut butter, chicken, lean beef and steak, sweet potato, whole wheat pasta, etc.

*Average Macros:
        Current Total Calories: ~3800-3900
        Protein: ~38%
        Carbs: ~35%
        Fats: ~27%

Since I will be logging an appetite enhancer, the main details of my log will be in regards to how my diet was increased daily due to the Black HOLE. Since I am bulking, I am not AS strict with my diet, however I do try to keep it as clean as possible. Sometimes I am forced to eat out, but when I do I always get some dish that includes chicken and vegetables, steak, or whole wheat pasta with chicken, so it isn’t too bad.

With each update, I will obviously post what I ate that day, including macros, which meal was consumed post Black HOLE, and how my appetite had increased that day. I will also make a note if I ate out at all that day. Due to not having a set schedule at work, Black HOLE will not be taken at the same time each day. It will vary between breakfast and dinner, however, the majority of the time I will try and take it before breakfast since this is my problem meal.

Training Routine

Monday: Quads/Calves
        Tuesday: Chest/Abs
        Wednesday: Back/Traps/Hamstrings
        Thursday: Off
        Friday: Arms
        Saturday: Shoulders/Abs

*I will post the exercises I do for each day, including weight and reps.
        Last edited by Mos Jeff; 07-19-2006, 07:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
          Done ! Looks like you're off to a good start !

Thanks! trying to do a good job at my first log -- i will start the log the day after I receive my shipment.
          Last edited by Mos Jeff; 07-18-2006, 09:41 PM.

Comment

hey pu or tank -- would it be a problem if i took purple wraath during this log? i have an unopened container and wanted to try it, but will wait til after the log if its a problem.
            Last edited by Mos Jeff; 07-18-2006, 10:00 PM.

Comment

hey pu or tank -- would it be a problem if i took purple wraath during this log? i have an unopened container and wanted to try it, but will wait til after the log if its a problem.
              it would be great if you could wait until the log is over just to make the comparison as even as possible without adding in new supplements. :0

thanks for the understanding.
              REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
              Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
              Purple Psyko
              Gold Feast
              Blue Gene
              Blue Growth
              REDuction AM/PM Shots
              REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
              Orange TRIad
              White Flood (5 Flavors)
              Black Hole
              Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
              Green Bulge
              White Blood 2
              Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
              Blue Up
              Blue Up (Stim-Free)
              GlycerGrow (Elements line)
              CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
              Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
                it would be great if you could wait until the log is over just to make the comparison as even as possible without adding in new supplements. :0

thanks for the understanding.

not a problem...

Comment

look forward to this log even though when i bulk again im not sure how keen the parentals would be of me taking a supp which relates to THC in some ways but i can make a plan cause i also suck at eating in the morning! its my problem area and is the most needed time to eat at least half a thousand calories lol...

love eating man

Comment

good start, Mos .....

so with Total Calories: ~3800-3900, I'm assuming that's a current total .... have you figured out what your increase in calories would need to be to get up to 200lbs? Also, how many lbs are you trying to put on each week with the "clean" bulk? Final question (I swear), will you be monitoring bodyfat % during this log?

now get in the kitchen and eat something!!!
                    jdouchebag for president

Comment

Originally posted by strester
                      good start, Mos .....

so with Total Calories: ~3800-3900, I'm assuming that's a current total .... have you figured out what your increase in calories would need to be to get up to 200lbs? Also, how many lbs are you trying to put on each week with the "clean" bulk? Final question (I swear), will you be monitoring bodyfat % during this log?

now get in the kitchen and eat something!!!
                      Thanks! Yes, the ~3800-3900 total calories is my current total, and like I said, I will post the exact amount daily. No, I have not figured out what my increase in calories must be to reach 200 lbs. I really just planned on adding a few hundred calories, or so a week and going from there. In regards to how many lbs am I trying to put on in a week, well, I haven't really set a number for that. Obviously I am trying to eat as clean as possible in order to keep the fat gains to a minimum so I don't expect to gain a lot very quickly. With that being said, I also don't expect to gain the full 8 lbs in one month of taking Black HOLE. My plan is, assuming this works during this "test" month, then I will continue to use it until I reach my goal. I will try to monitor bodyfat %, however, I don't have a caliper, but I will take measurements, which will be posted in a couple days. Any suggestions on how I can monitor the bf without a caliper? Aren't there websites where you input your measurements?
                      Last edited by Mos Jeff; 07-19-2006, 07:40 AM.

Comment

Good luck on the log, looking good so far.

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
                          Good luck on the log, looking good so far.
                          appreciate it!

Comment

can anyone help me with posting over at bb.com? im trying to put this up over there, but they dont have all these different options when posting, like font size, etc. i managed to copy everything over there alright, but when i preview my thread, the picture isnt showing up, it just keeps displaying it as a link, anyone know how to fix this?
                            Last edited by Mos Jeff; 07-19-2006, 03:33 PM.

Comment

can anyone help me with posting over at bb.com? im trying to put this up over there, but they dont have all these different options when posting, like font size, etc. i managed to copy everything over there alright, but when i preview my thread, the picture isnt showing up, it just keeps displaying it as a link, anyone know how to fix this?
                              PT would be the best to ask about this, hes got mad skills
                              REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                              Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                              Purple Psyko
                              Gold Feast
                              Blue Gene
                              Blue Growth
                              REDuction AM/PM Shots
                              REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                              Orange TRIad
                              White Flood (5 Flavors)
                              Black Hole