Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there any supps to reduce gyno?

Had gyno since puberty

I know the only way to get rid of it with surgery, but I was wondering if there was anything to reduce it at all? Maybe make the puffy nipple less puffy?

I've heard a few times that estrogen blockers (Aromatase Inhibitor? something like that) might help.

I have no idea what I'm talking about when it comes to hormone stuffz btw.

Help?

wouldnt/shouldnt/doesnt more cardio (fatloss) get rid of the fat deposits in the breast area? and if you strengthen the muscles they should turn into pectorals, right??

Comment

Not advocating it here but you could try nolvadex. Have you seen and endocrynologist for answers.
      Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
        wouldnt/shouldnt/doesnt more cardio (fatloss) get rid of the fat deposits in the breast area? and if you strengthen the muscles they should turn into pectorals, right??

in theory, they should. obviously genetics/endocrinology system plays a HUGE part in the bodys fat storage tendencies when dealing with hormones. my body has a tendency to store a little more fat in my chest and armpits, so i dont have genetics on myside. filling out the pectorals will help,but if its real gyno, the nips will still protrude like female breasts slightly

if it is indeed true gyno and not just fat, it could be a lump of tissue unrelated to fat ( a high possibility, as many people legitamately suffer from this). look at some bodybuilders who juice - if theyre stupid, theyll mess themselves up and look shredded only to have a puffy nips (fat normally wouldnt be the culprit)

with that said, there are a few options one could try to reduce gyno - one way is what ice trauma said above , but its a SERM, and theres no need to mess with those EVER (unless of course you juice). since you are only 20, i cannot recommend you take anything for it at this point because technically you are still developing.

BUT, lets say you were 21, i would try a few things that are legal and dont require you to visiti a doctor yet (if your gyno is painful, sensitive, or lactating, GO SEE A DOCTOR) but if you just think it looks less than perfect you can try the following - (in this progression)

1 - more cardio, less carbs
        2 - natural test booster such as Blue Up
        3 - AI's something like 6 oxo, topical formestane, or a 6-bromo product MAY help
        Last edited by jaymdubbs; 05-07-2008, 10:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jaymdubbs
          in theory, they should. obviously genetics/endocrinology system plays a HUGE part in the bodys fat storage tendencies when dealing with hormones. my body has a tendency to store a little more fat in my chest and armpits, so i dont have genetics on myside. filling out the pectorals will help,but if its real gyno, the nips will still protrude like female breasts slightly

if it is indeed true gyno and not just fat, it could be a lump of tissue unrelated to fat ( a high possibility, as many people legitamately suffer from this). look at some bodybuilders who juice - if theyre stupid, theyll mess themselves up and look shredded only to have a puffy nips (fat normally wouldnt be the culprit)

with that said, there are a few options one could try to reduce gyno - one way is what ice trauma said above , but its a SERM, and theres no need to mess with those EVER (unless of course you juice). since you are only 20, i cannot recommend you take anything for it at this point because technically you are still developing.

BUT, lets say you were 21, i would try a few things that are legal and dont require you to visiti a doctor yet (if your gyno is painful, sensitive, or lactating, GO SEE A DOCTOR) but if you just think it looks less than perfect you can try the following - (in this progression)

3 - AI's something like 6 oxo, topical formestane, or a 6-bromo product MAY help
          Thanks. Yeah it's the puffy nipple. It's not painful, and I had no idea men with gyno could lactate (wow), it just looks shitty. Even when I lean out I still look weird with the puffy nips.

I was going to talk to my doctor about it, and I was wondering if there were any supps I should bring up. I been looking into the 6oxo a little bit, and a few other things, but like I said I dont understand how that stuff works too well.

How will more cardio/less carbs help aside from dropping BF?

I was thinking I needed to stay away from Test boosters because it causes estrogen to rise as well. Like I said I'm not too sure what im talking about though.

Anymore help would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by adrian andras
            Thanks. Yeah it's the puffy nipple. It's not painful, and I had no idea men with gyno could lactate (wow), it just looks shitty. Even when I lean out I still look weird with the puffy nips.

I was going to talk to my doctor about it, and I was wondering if there were any supps I should bring up. I been looking into the 6oxo a little bit, and a few other things, but like I said I dont understand how that stuff works too well.

How will more cardio/less carbs help aside from dropping BF?

I was thinking I needed to stay away from Test boosters because it causes estrogen to rise as well. Like I said I'm not too sure what im talking about though.

Anymore help would be greatly appreciated.

I will admit, this is beyond my area of expertise. I am not sure what a doctor will do if it isnt bothering you, flaring up, lactating, etc - you might be directed to an endocrinologist or even a plastic surgeon??? You might need bloodwork done to figure out your test to estrogen(sp) ratios. i know the BB.com boards are chock full of info regarding this.

not meaning to jump the gun with a doctors visit. only you can decide if it warrants a doctors visit. if i were in your position, i would try a few things first before i started going to the doctor (unless you think you have hormone issues - low test, too much estrogen, lack of libido, chronic fatigue, low energy, testicle atrophy)

regarding test boosters, while it is true that when test increases, estrogen increases - estrogen increases the body’s production of SHBG, which lowers the amount of the active free testosterone. Conversely, high levels of testosterone will depress production of SHBG - thus in a sense lowering estrogen.

taking a natural test booster along with something like 6oxo will help raise test and help free up unused test, along with inhibiting estrogen (6oxo being a suicide inhibitor of estrogen)

more cardio will burn more fat

less carbs (depending on how sensitive you are to carbs) may help insulin sensitivity leading possibly to more pronounced fat loss ( i am sensitive to carbs so my diet is for the most part lower carb).

when in doubt, just go to a doctor. make sure it isnt a hormone inbalance and then take it from there.

Comment

Originally posted by jaymdubbs

Lactating huh? I have actually knew a few guys on the football team in high school that used to lactate a lil. They would squeeze their chest and tiny liquid drops (looked a lil like sweat) would come out.

Comment

Working...
              X