Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Green MAG and Upset Stomach...................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green MAG and Upset Stomach...................

Been using GM for the past 3-4 workouts. I drink it immediately after wo and about 20-30 min later i get a case of the runs! I know that isnt attractive sounding, but it's the truth. anyone else have this problem? if so, is there something I can do other than quit using it. I'm thinking it's the magnesium creatine chelate doing it.
    Live Life/Workout Hard!!
    :mo

CL Supps In Service:
    ORANGE OXIMEGA
    WHITE FLOOD
    GREEN MAG
    PURPLE WRATH

Posted in your thread in bb.com

Try with ricecake/granola.
    That doesn't work, try 1/3 pre, 1/3 intra, 1/3 post.
    CONTROLLED LABS
    Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
    Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

would the gm mixed with gf work? prob wouldnt be an attractive taste but who cares, alot of supps are nasty anyway, lol!
      oh yeah, i was asked on my bb.com post if i have the old or new version, i just bought it from bb.com a week ago. here's what the label reads:

Calories 0
      Calories From Fat 0

Magnesium Creatine Chelate 2500mg †
      2CM™ Dicreatine Malate 2500mg †
      Betaine Anhydrous 2000mg †
      L-Taurine 2000mg †
      L-Tyrosine 500mg †

* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
      † Daily Value not established

Other Ingredients
      Natural And Artificial Flavors, Natural And Artificial Colors, Malic Acid, Acesulfame Potassium, Silicon Dioxide, Sucralose

**P.S. It's Sour Apple Flavor

Last edited by rchapman; 05-03-2008, 01:26 AM.
      Live Life/Workout Hard!!

CL Supps In Service:
      ORANGE OXIMEGA
      WHITE FLOOD
      GREEN MAG
      PURPLE WRATH

Comment

Are you saying mixing it with GFH - Golden Finish? I would take my GM pre-workout and GFH post-workout for better results. Since the GM has been giving you the runs try lowering the dosage and see how it works - rather than using 1 scoop use half.

Or if you want to mix it with the GFH take 1/2 scoop of GM pre-workout and another 1/2 scoop of GM post-workout with the GFH. Try it out and see how it works.

Comment

Originally posted by Dracoy
          Try with ricecake/granola

Comment

It didn't give me the runs but it did upset my stomache if I took too much. Now I do half a scoop pre and half after and haven't had any problems. Like everyone one else said, try taking less.
            laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

i use wf pre workout, i'll try mixing half with that then half with my gf post workout and see how it goes. actually gonna give it a go here shortly!

Live Life/Workout Hard!!

CL Supps In Service:
              ORANGE OXIMEGA
              WHITE FLOOD
              GREEN MAG
              PURPLE WRATH

Comment

Originally posted by rchapman
                i use wf pre workout, i'll try mixing half with that then half with my gf post workout and see how it goes. actually gonna give it a go here shortly!

You should use WF purely pre-workout IMO.
                CONTROLLED LABS

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

so try the gm with my gf after workout? u think the gm would somehow deminish the effects of the wf?
                  Live Life/Workout Hard!!

CL Supps In Service:
                  ORANGE OXIMEGA
                  WHITE FLOOD
                  GREEN MAG
                  PURPLE WRATH

Comment

Originally posted by rchapman
                    so try the gm with my gf after workout? u think the gm would somehow deminish the effects of the wf?
                    Misread your post.

I thought you said you were splitting WF pre/post. What you said is fine.
                    CONTROLLED LABS

Comment

i currently am trying to figure mine out too.. i have WF and GM.. the WF kicks in fairly quickly for me, i start feeling the beta-alanine and energy after about 15-20 min, so i think I'm going to have to take my GM first 45 pre as people have said, and then wait about 10 min before taking WF.. is that ok or would consuming the GM kind of ruin the "don't eat for 2 hours before WF" requirement?
                      "We Spartans are said to be descended from Hercules himself. Taught never to retreat, never to surrender. Taught that death in the battlefield, in service to Sparta, is the greatest glory he could achieve in his life. Spartans, the finest soldiers the world has ever known."

Rutgers University
                      I'm in grad school for chicks..

Comment

I workout in the morning, so I eat breakfast then take my WF about 30-45min after then go to the gym and I feel the WF about 10min after taking it. I'm now mixing my GM with my GF post workout and it works really well.

Live Life/Workout Hard!!

CL Supps In Service:
                        ORANGE OXIMEGA
                        WHITE FLOOD
                        GREEN MAG
                        PURPLE WRATH

Comment

in terms of upset stomach, i must be missing something. i have been playing around with my dosages for over a year, and i can never duplicate results........... i have been able to pinpoint the WF is what is causing stomach issues for me. but ive taken it on a completely empty stomach, slightly empty stomach, and a full stomach. random results each time. sometimes it my stomach kills for like 5-10 mins but goes away. sometimes i dont get it at all. ive also messed with timing of the day, and that doesnt have much of an effect.

when i comes down to everything, id much rather take it on an empty stomach because the effects are always more pronounced. i have learned to deal with the discomfort (if it occurs) for a few mins and continue to have a kick ass workout

the only product to come close to the GM/WF stack is vasocharge - but IMO it doesnt have the overal kick of WF

Comment

Originally posted by jaymdubbs
                            in terms of upset stomach, i must be missing something. i have been playing around with my dosages for over a year, and i can never duplicate results........... i have been able to pinpoint the WF is what is causing stomach issues for me. but ive taken it on a completely empty stomach, slightly empty stomach, and a full stomach. random results each time. sometimes it my stomach kills for like 5-10 mins but goes away. sometimes i dont get it at all. ive also messed with timing of the day, and that doesnt have much of an effect.

when i comes down to everything, id much rather take it on an empty stomach because the effects are always more pronounced. i have learned to deal with the discomfort (if it occurs) for a few mins and continue to have a kick ass workout

the only product to come close to the GM/WF stack is vasocharge - but IMO it doesnt have the overal kick of WF
                            Ahh that sucks man, have you tried eating granola with it immedietely?
                            CONTROLLED LABS

Comment

Originally posted by Dracoy
                              Ahh that sucks man, have you tried eating granola with it immedietely?
                              tried rice *****, granola, oats. sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt.

im used to the feeling now though

Comment

Working...
                              X