Ordered GM + PW For Summer Stack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ordered GM + PW For Summer Stack

And I have half of my WF left too! I ordered those two in the combo deal from bb.com and saved $9! (Also used the 10% coupon).

I've already gone through 1 tub of PW (last summer), and it lasted me 3.5 months!

Plus, I thought I should introduce myself. I post on bb.com the most, but I've been lurking here for a while [Joined in July 2007!].

Mostly wanted to say hello to everyone, plus I need 1 more CL product for a free shirt or skull cap(?)!!

I'll link everyone to my new journal in 3 weeks, once my spring sport is over.

Originally posted by DevastatoR
    And I have half of my WF left too! I ordered those two in the combo deal from bb.com and saved $9! (Also used the 10% coupon).

I've already gone through 1 tub of PW (last summer), and it lasted me 3.5 months!

Plus, I thought I should introduce myself. I post on bb.com the most, but I've been lurking here for a while [Joined in July 2007!].

Mostly wanted to say hello to everyone, plus I need 1 more CL product for a free shirt or skull cap(?)!!

I'll link everyone to my new journal in 3 weeks, once my spring sport is over.
    ! Awesome man! 3.5 months? DAMN!

Glad you liking it. Skull CAP = beanie
    CONTROLLED LABS
    Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
    Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Working...
    X