Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alex000
    anymore videos dracoy??
    i enjoyed watching the videos on youtube maybe you can make some for supplement reviews
    School starts in less then 2-3 weeks, expect new and exciting things
    CONTROLLED LABS
    Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
    Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows
      Yellow nEuphoria and the effects on college kids & studying
      I tried Yellow nEuphoria during finals week but I think it works best taken over an extended period of time.
      CONTROLLED LABS

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by Dracoy
        School starts in less then 2-3 weeks, expect new and exciting things

hell yeah

Comment

Would love to see a video of taking like 6 scoops of GG preworkout and then posing before and after.(No homo)

That would be intense.

Comment

LOL that would be INSANE. I'd be scared shitliss O_O

Maybe 4 Scoops. Definitely not 6 LOL!
            CONTROLLED LABS

Comment

I wouldnt mind a PWO Golden Finish vid.

(using a bong or shaker cup, your choice)

Comment

LMAO Beer Bong GFH? Oh god, that would be ridiculous. Beer pong with GFH?? O_O
                CONTROLLED LABS

Comment

Originally posted by Dracoy
                  Beer pong with GFH?? O_O

You may be on to something lol

Comment

Yes Beer Pong. Yes in front of elevators. YES in a dorm. YES I got away with it.
                    CONTROLLED LABS

Comment

^^^ Wow! Impressive. I could have never pulled this off during undergrad.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Punishment
                        ^^^ Wow! Impressive. I could have never pulled this off during undergrad.
                        The minute AFTER i closed the party. Some RA walked by as I was throwing away all the beer cans. LOL
                        CONTROLLED LABS

Comment

def. do a behind the scenes cl vid.

Comment

Originally posted by Halosoccer24
                            Would love to see a video of taking like 6 scoops of GG preworkout and then posing before and after.(No homo)

That would be intense.
                            would they be swolez?:

Comment

Working...
                            X