On my way out, a final parting opinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On my way out, a final parting opinion

So, after my recent stalking incident with a fellow member of BB.com I have determined that my time on the internet is over for the time being. I have learned much, made good friends, made decent enemies, worked with some amazing people, and made some mistakes.

With all of that said, I chose to make my final thoughts known here. I have been at the 'supplement game' for 2 years, 8 months, and 7 days exactly.. in that time I have worked with four companies and tried/tested products from countless others. Which leads me to this:

Controlled Labs is the best supplement company on the market today, period. The products are phenomenal, yet affordable. The guys are intelligent, yet approachable. The customer service is untouchable, the witty rhetoric is irrefutable. If I could go back in time I'd have never left, but hindsight is always...

I just wanted you all to know... Tank, PT, DDawg, the new guys, Aries if he is still lurking.. I would never have gotten as far as I have in my own goals, nor my personal life, if it were not for you amazing group of guys.

You have a customer, and friend, for life.

Josh/SCT, still the original Red Acid Addict... (with 3 unopened bottles, muwhaha and 4 RaG2)
    Back to the basics!

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
    So, after my recent stalking incident with a fellow member of BB.com I have determined that my time on the internet is over for the time being. I have learned much, made good friends, made decent enemies, worked with some amazing people, and made some mistakes.

With all of that said, I chose to make my final thoughts known here. I have been at the 'supplement game' for 2 years, 8 months, and 7 days exactly.. in that time I have worked with four companies and tried/tested products from countless others. Which leads me to this:

Controlled Labs is the best supplement company on the market today, period. The products are phenomenal, yet affordable. The guys are intelligent, yet approachable. The customer service is untouchable, the witty rhetoric is irrefutable. If I could go back in time I'd have never left, but hindsight is always...

I just wanted you all to know... Tank, PT, DDawg, the new guys, Aries if he is still lurking.. I would never have gotten as far as I have in my own goals, nor my personal life, if it were not for you amazing group of guys.

You have a customer, and friend, for life.

Josh/SCT, still the original Red Acid Addict... (with 3 unopened bottles, muwhaha and 4 RaG2)
    Good luck in all your adventures man... the internet is going downhill fast.

Comment

its not the internet, it's american culture/society..

you got stalked? thats crazy. i havent posted at bb.com in months/years really..pretty much cos that forum is whacko . posting/annoying people here is enough message boarding for my tastes

goodluck in your future endeavors. best of luck (if you believe in such a thing) to you and those close to you. Make it happen.

Comment

sad to see you go josh, you were always a ton of fun to have around and were a great help.

sorry to hear you got stalked (details? )

thanks for the compliments, we work hard to make CL what it is today.
        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
        Purple Psyko
        Gold Feast
        Blue Gene
        Blue Growth
        REDuction AM/PM Shots
        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
        Orange TRIad
        White Flood (5 Flavors)
        Black Hole
        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
        Green Bulge
        White Blood 2
        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
        Blue Up
        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Man, wish I knew you better. GL!
          CONTROLLED LABS
          Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
          Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
            its not the internet, it's american culture/society..
            I think you're right (for once lolz...[j/k] )

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
              sorry to hear you got stalked (details? )
              Details...

The whole story is pretty simple, someone on the site who is a local contacted me via email and decided that he wanted to be my workout partner. We worked out once, at his gym, and then I decided that he was a bit creepy. I told him via email that I didn't think it would work out, and he managed to find my house and work addresses online, not many people with my name out there, so he proceeded to 'find' me.

The first time he showed up at my house I wasn't home and my wife didn't mention it until way later, but when he showed up at my work he caused a big deal with security because he, 'Needed to talk to me right away.' They managed to get him to leave, but he showed up again at the smoker's area later trying to find me. They all knew he didn't really know me since I don't smoke and the smoker's area would be the worst place to look for me.

The scary part is that when he initially e-mailed me he just said, "I saw your transformation stuff on bb.com." So I don't know if he is an active forum member, someone who saw the BodySpace contest, or what the hell is going on. However, because of all of this I am pretty much leaving the 'net' for a while.. and deleted as much of my personal info from the web as I could. We even disconnected our home phone so people can't track me that way.

So yeah, it was actually quite scary considering he started with NOTHING other than my forum name/e-mail and managed to go from there to find out where I lived, worked, etc..

I may be back another time in another incarnation..

SCT
              Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
                Details...

The whole story is pretty simple, someone on the site who is a local contacted me via email and decided that he wanted to be my workout partner. We worked out once, at his gym, and then I decided that he was a bit creepy. I told him via email that I didn't think it would work out, and he managed to find my house and work addresses online, not many people with my name out there, so he proceeded to 'find' me.

The first time he showed up at my house I wasn't home and my wife didn't mention it until way later, but when he showed up at my work he caused a big deal with security because he, 'Needed to talk to me right away.' They managed to get him to leave, but he showed up again at the smoker's area later trying to find me. They all knew he didn't really know me since I don't smoke and the smoker's area would be the worst place to look for me.

The scary part is that when he initially e-mailed me he just said, "I saw your transformation stuff on bb.com." So I don't know if he is an active forum member, someone who saw the BodySpace contest, or what the hell is going on. However, because of all of this I am pretty much leaving the 'net' for a while.. and deleted as much of my personal info from the web as I could. We even disconnected our home phone so people can't track me that way.

So yeah, it was actually quite scary considering he started with NOTHING other than my forum name/e-mail and managed to go from there to find out where I lived, worked, etc..

I may be back another time in another incarnation..

SCT
                scary stuff. good luck with him. did you call the police?
                REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                Purple Psyko
                Gold Feast
                Blue Gene
                Blue Growth
                REDuction AM/PM Shots
                REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                Orange TRIad
                White Flood (5 Flavors)
                Black Hole
                Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                Green Bulge
                White Blood 2
                Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                Blue Up
                Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Josh

what is his user name ? its only fair to warn others dont you think ?

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
                    scary stuff. good luck with him. did you call the police?
                    I turned the matter over to the local authorities, yes. A temporary restraining order was placed shortly after the work incident.

Originally posted by FitNFirm
                    Josh
                    what is his user name ? its only fair to warn others dont you think ?
                    That is the thing, as I mentioned since he e-mailed me only stating he saw me on bb.com I do not know if he was/is an active forum member, a bodyspacer, or just a lurker.
                    Back to the basics!

Comment

Good luck man! I've learned a lot from ya.. Good luck man

Comment

Good luck to ya and keep up the hard work. It is scary what personal info is just out their waiting to be found.
                        Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

dude, i just wanted to know your leg routine. wink wink

no im kidding, and that joke might of bene out of place. I apologize in advance for my immaturaity at times. why not just change your forum name(s)?

though i will say time away from the internet is always a great thing... allows you too focus more on life and everything that is important

Comment

Dude that is some scary shit. Sorry to hear, I hope that never happens to me.
                            CONTROLLED LABS
                            Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
                            Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

I may just keep my screenname here since this is a registration required board, at least I'll have SOME mocum of safety, but the other boards are all gone. I have made a new name on bodybuilding.com to answer questions regarding fat loss, but it is apparent without people knowing that you are a) ripped, b) have had success, c) a 'bro' they don't seem to heed what is perfectly good advice.
                              Back to the basics!

Comment

Working...
                              X