Thread: My opinion of Green Bulge

Default My opinion of Green Bulge

I'm not a huge fan of creatine products but I decided to give Green Bulge a try. After only 1 week I've noticed better endurance, pump, strength and my muscles, espically my arms, are much fuller. I have bulk CEE at home that I used to cap but I didn't really care for it. The combination of ingredients in Green Bulge work very well together and make this a great product.

I was thinking about taking White Blood with my Green Bulge but I have problems spending money for a product that just increases pump. Are there any other benefits to White Blood than just muscle pump?

Overall, I'm very happy with Green Bulge and think the pumps from it alone are great. Hands down the best creatine product I've ever used!

Never got much from GB theres a lot of better products out there IMO

Yea.. white blood can be taken at night to increase GH levels. Good stuff

imo ive used about 3 30 day supplys of gb in the past six months or so in between other products and i can honestly say that gb is one of the best around.i responded very well to it.maybe ill be able to stack it with some wraath and glycergrow when i can afford it.2 thumbs up for gb!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jets806
    imo ive used about 3 30 day supplys of gb in the past six months or so in between other products and i can honestly say that gb is one of the best around.i responded very well to it.maybe ill be able to stack it with some wraath and glycergrow when i can afford it.2 thumbs up for gb!!!!
    Think you will love stacking GB with glycergrow and really the price is very cheap for glycergrow for all that you get.

I've had the WB+GB stack and its awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Peach
    Never got much from GB theres a lot of better products out there IMO

What didn't you like about it or didn't it do for you?

Quote Originally Posted by ftballguy82
    Yea.. white blood can be taken at night to increase GH levels. Good stuff
    Yeah to an extent. I'm trying it for a month with a similar product, but I have some white blood here and will continue it.

I've gotten a better quality of sleep taking it before bed, more vivid dreams, and slightly better recovery.

Smile GB Great For Me As Well

Quote Originally Posted by Patuba
    I'm not a huge fan of creatine products but I decided to give Green Bulge a try. After only 1 week I've noticed better endurance, pump, strength and my muscles, espically my arms, are much fuller. I have bulk CEE at home that I used to cap but I didn't really care for it. The combination of ingredients in Green Bulge work very well together and make this a great product.

I was thinking about taking White Blood with my Green Bulge but I have problems spending money for a product that just increases pump. Are there any other benefits to White Blood than just muscle pump?

Overall, I'm very happy with Green Bulge and think the pumps from it alone are great. Hands down the best creatine product I've ever used!
    I totally agree with your last statement. I used GB when it first came out, and it's the first and only creatine product that I've used that actually worked for me as a creatine should. However, I went through bottles like wildfire, and over time I just stopped. For me, it just wasn't cost effective, and I've been using basic run of the mill cee ever since, with so so results. That's why I'm really looking forward to the 4 new CL products in the weeks ahead, in hopes that GB in bulk will be one of them.
    God Bless,
    Stu

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart Rudolph

I totally agree with your last statement. I used GB when it first came out, and it's the first and only creatine product that I've used that actually worked for me as a creatine should. However, I went through bottles like wildfire, and over time I just stopped. For me, it just wasn't cost effective, and I've been using basic run of the mill cee ever since, with so so results. That's why I'm really looking forward to the 4 new CL products in the weeks ahead, in hopes that GB in bulk will be one of them.
    Well CL has exceeded my hopes of bulk GB with the release of GMAG, which I expect to have more profound results! Projected ship date next Monday, June 12th!
    God Bless,
    Stu

Thread Information