Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by asianbabe
    sweet jj!
    nice change in measurements! You can really tell a difference from the pics too!
    how long has it been since you last measured yourself again?
    It's been 10 days so far. Those stats are compared to my starting measurements I took on the morning I started taking RA.
    Last edited by joey joe joe; 07-24-2006, 06:47 AM.

Fat Loss Journal

Red Acid Log

Comment

!!!!!

10 days!! shizzlemahnizzle that is frkn amazing

Comment

!!!!!

10 days!! shizzlemahnizzle that is frkn amazing
        I know, I'm a little hesitant to believe it myself... but the measurements are there, I checked them all twice because I didn't think it was right. Either way I'm happy!

Fat Loss Journal

Red Acid Log

Comment

Chest Day!

DB Bench: (warmup 40x12, 40x10, 50x6, 60x3, 70x1) 80x6, 80x6, 80x5

DB Incline: 70x6, 70x6

Straight-Arm Pullover: 50x6, 60x6, 60x6 (PR)

Machine Flyes: 165x6, 180x6 (PR), 180x5

Things felt good today. Even though I didn't get a PR on my bench, it felt strong... I think that's the most reps I've done at 80 lbs, and my spotter wasn't helping much except the very end. Next week I'll look at bumping it up to 85!

I'm taking the next 2 days off from the gym because of a hot date and a family outing, but I'll try to get a cardio session in there. It's been a while since I've had a cardio day.

I've still got that pain in my forearms... maybe 2 days off will help it, we'll see.

Fat Loss Journal

Red Acid Log

Comment

Originally posted by joey joe joe
            Took some measurements this morning:

Bicep (relaxed): 13 7/8" (-1/8")
            Bicep (Flexed): 14 3/4" (-3/8")
            Wrist: 7 1/4"
            Calf (5" below knee): 16" (-1/8")
            Thigh (5" above knee): 21 3/4" (-1/4")
            Waist: 36 1/4" (-3/4")
            Stomach (at navel): 37" (-1"!)
            Neck: 15 1/4"

BF%: 20.5 (-1.5%)

I gotta say everything is positive so far. The inch off my stomach is my favourite. I knew my clothes had been feeling looser, I just didn't realize it was by so much.

For the BF%, I use the 3-point method, I take each measurement 5 times and then take the average. I'd like to have a more accurate test done though, just to see how close the calipers really are.
            Awesome !!

Comment

I'm taking the next 2 days off from the gym because of a hot date and a family outing, but I'll try to get a cardio session in there. It's been a while since I've had a cardio day.

I've still got that pain in my forearms... maybe 2 days off will help it, we'll see.

Its been 2 days

Comment

Its been 2 days

LMAO @ A.B. always "on top" of things

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                  LMAO @ A.B. always "on top" of things

a family outing and a date has never stopped me before. ill just bring a protein shake because god knows i wont eat anything there. and on a date, i used to workout right before to calm my nerves.

get on that now sir!

Comment

Its been 2 days

hehe thanks for keeping me on my toes AB!! I took an extra day off because of a tweaked shoulder. Today I was feeling good to go though, so I hit the legs!

Squats: (Warmup 135x10, 135x10, 155x6, 185x3, 205x1) 225x5, 225x5 (PR), 225x4

Leg Press: 450x6, 450x6 (PR), 450x4

SLDL: 165x6 (3 sets)

Seated Calf Raise: 190x10, 190x10 (PR)

Rotary Calf Machine: 405x 10, 405x10

I had 3 days off leading up to this day, so I pushed myself harder and got some decent PR's. I'm off to bed now, gotta get some rest before I head back to the gym in the morning for some arm work.

Fat Loss Journal

Red Acid Log

Comment

Originally posted by jaymdubbs
                      a family outing and a date has never stopped me before. ill just bring a protein shake because god knows i wont eat anything there. and on a date, i used to workout right before to calm my nerves.

get on that now sir!
                      Agreed! I'm usually the same way, but those days I just couldn't hit the gym as both events were right after work and lasted late into the night. Got another date tonight, but I'll be hitting the gym beforehand. It's definitely a good way to calm the nerves!

Fat Loss Journal

Red Acid Log

Comment

Agreed! I'm usually the same way, but those days I just couldn't hit the gym as both events were right after work and lasted late into the night. Got another date tonight, but I'll be hitting the gym beforehand. It's definitely a good way to calm the nerves!
                        Hitting the gym before a date is the combination of the world's two greatest gifts to men.. weights and women.

Good luck on your date, I know you don't need luck in the gym.

SCT
                        Back to the basics!

Comment

Methinks he doesn't need luck on the date either! Stone you are a meanie!

Comment

Methinks he doesn't need luck on the date either! Stone you are a meanie!
                            I should have put, "hope you get lucky".. hahahaha

SCT
                            Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
                              I should have put, "hope you get lucky".. hahahaha

SCT
                              that sounds better!!!!

Comment

So yesterday (saturday) I worked my arms, but didn't get to post about it, so here it is:

ARMS!

Tri Pulldown w/ rope: (warmup 75x12, 75x10, 90x6, 120x3, 135x1) 165x6, 165x6 (PR), 165x4

Overhead DB raise: 70x6, 80x6, 80x6 (PR)

Skull Crusher: 80x6, 80x6

BB Curl: 90x6, 90x6 (I think this is what's killing my forearms)

Incline Hammer: 45x6 (3 sets)

Drag Curl: 70x8, 70x8, 70x10 (PR)

As BS and LQ suggested, I worked the tri's first, felt great! I think the BB Curls is what was causing my forearms to ache last week. As soon as I started the move, they flared up and I had to stop at 2 sets because of the pain. For the rest of the workout they were sore... I think I'll use the EZ bar next time.

If I can wake up early enough tomorrow, I'll take some more measurements and weigh myself. Have a good one everybody!

Fat Loss Journal

Red Acid Log

Comment

Working...
                                X