JJJ's Trippin on Red Acid Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joey joe joe
    Thanks Dominique! I'll probably start up a new log here, maybe in the fatloss section to keep things going on my progress. I'll be by to check out your journal soon!

And thanks for the tat compliment. It's my first one, I'm already looking forward to the next!

that's funny!!! tattoos are addictive, aren't they?! rock on fellow bassplayer.

Comment

Now for the final 30 day review of Red Acid!! Here are my measurements, with the change compared to my beginning measurements from the start of the log.

Bicep (relaxed): 13 7/8" (-1/8")
      Bicep (Flexed): 14 3/4" (-3/8")
      Wrist: 7 1/4"
      Calf (5" below knee): 16" (-1/8")
      Thigh (5" above knee): 21 3/4" (-1/4")
      Waist: 36" (-1")
      Stomach (at navel): 36 7/8" (-1 1/8")
      Neck: 15 1/4"

BF%: 19 (-3%)

If you're keeping track, I made the most progress in the first 3/4 of the log as I started to lag a bit in the last 7-9 days. This is mostly because of a new girlfriend, which means less time at the gym. I kept my diet solid though, so I was still making progress, but I think my results would have been even better if I had hit the gym harder near the end.

As for the actual product, I was very pleased!

Energy: 8/10 - RA gave me a nice boost to my day and my workouts. Like others have stated, it's not an energy spike, more of a 'warm' energy that's more sustained, with no noticeable crash. In the 30 days of using RA, I never felt any kind of jitters, the energy boost felt controlled without any negative side effects.

Sweat: 7.5/10 - Because of my workouts usually happening in the late evenings, it wasn't too often that I could take Red Acid right before hitting the gym. On my weekend workouts and a few times when I could go right after work, I was able to take a serving 30 minutes prior to working out. On these days, I was sweating up a storm and felt like I had the energy to push out an extra rep. These workouts weren't mind-blowing, but I did feel a positive difference. I also noticed a boost in my mental focus during these workouts.

Appetite Suppression: 8/10 - My diet is fairly strict and I've never really had a need for outside support in the craving department, but this stuff helped nonetheless. My biggest weakness is a big greasy pizza as a cheat meal, but even my cheat meals were fairly clean during this log. I never had any cravings for horrible foods, sticking to my diet just seemed a little easier.

Overall: 8/10 - I saw some good results while using Red Acid, I'd definitely recommend it for anyone looking to burn the extra fat and add some energy. Over the 30 days, my mood was up, energy was boosted, I felt alert in the mornings (I'm not a morning person)... all systems were go!! I'll definitely be using the product again and I'm looking forward to it. Thanks to Controlled Labs for a solid product!

If anyone has any questions at all, feel free to drop me a line.

Fat Loss Journal

Red Acid Log

Comment

Originally posted by dominique
        that's funny!!! tattoos are addictive, aren't they?! rock on fellow bassplayer.
        Fellow bassplayer? Does this mean you play as well? RAWK!!

Fat Loss Journal

Red Acid Log

Comment

Thanks for the thorough log and the final review bro! I urge you to check out the new Red Acid formula once it is out, I think it'll rate even higher

SCT
          Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
            Thanks for the thorough log and the final review bro! I urge you to check out the new Red Acid formula once it is out, I think it'll rate even higher

SCT
            A new formula?? Any idea when that will be out? Maybe CL will be kind enough to send me a bottle of the new version for this promo thing I could do another review/log for any noticeable differences. Thanks stonecold, I'll definitely look into it!

Fat Loss Journal

Red Acid Log

Comment

A new formula?? Any idea when that will be out? Maybe CL will be kind enough to send me a bottle of the new version for this promo thing I could do another review/log for any noticeable differences. Thanks stonecold, I'll definitely look into it!
              We'll have to check with Tank on the promo thing, but it is certainly a possibility. The new version should be out in 4-6 weeks, so keep your eyes peeled for Red Acid Gen 2

SCT
              Back to the basics!

Comment

Hey guys, anything I have to do on my end to get the freebie bottle? Can I get the 2nd version? I'd love to give it a try!

Fat Loss Journal

Red Acid Log

Comment

Yeah me too, I bought a lot of Controlled Labs stuff here in Belgium and online

And I'll be the first Belgian Controlled Labs tester, hehe

Grtzzz

Comment

Hey guys, anything I have to do on my end to get the freebie bottle? Can I get the 2nd version? I'd love to give it a try!
                    ooooh, good question!!

Comment

I'll drop Tank an email and find out for you, get back to you shortly

SCT
                      Back to the basics!

Comment

Tank has approved choosing Red Acid Gen 2 for the summer promo promotion Have a good holiday weekend.

Josh
                        Back to the basics!

Comment

When will Red Acid Gen 2 be available in retailstores?
                          Last edited by Sgt. Clint; 09-03-2006, 05:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X