Finally Tried Green Mag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally Tried Green Mag

I don't mean to add another green mag thread, but I had to post about my initial green mag experience. Now I'm not claiming any crazy increases after just one day's use, but I have to say, my pumps were amazing. I don't know if its solely the gm, or if its that stacked with glycergrow, but my biceps felt like they were gonna rip through my skin. If this continues, gm will be a staple in my supplement stash, well done CL.

taste aite?
    www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
      taste aite?
      no complaints there -- but I honestly must say, I've never responded to a creatine like this before.

Comment

i tasted green mag for the first time tonight.... i wasnt thinking in would be that sour .... its decent in taste deff WAY better then NO xplode BLUE RAZ ....

it would probally be good if i didnt have a bad experiance with Apple SKoal in the past... swallowed some= bad news so whenever i smell that smell it reminds me...
        5'11"
        230lbs hard

Comment

*puts down the can of whoop-ass*

okay boys, you may continue now...

jk
          www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Originally posted by Mos Jeff
            I don't mean to add another green mag thread, but I had to post about my initial green mag experience. Now I'm not claiming any crazy increases after just one day's use, but I have to say, my pumps were amazing. I don't know if its solely the gm, or if its that stacked with glycergrow, but my biceps felt like they were gonna rip through my skin. If this continues, gm will be a staple in my supplement stash, well done CL.
            Thanks for choosing Controlled Labs

Comment

GM and GG are a great combo, carefull though as the pumps can get pretty hard sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
                GM and GG are a great combo, carefull though as the pumps can get pretty hard sometimes.
                Yes, and to me that's a very good thing! However, because of that, I have to do my tri's before my bi's, because vice versa it kills my range of motion with my bi's being so constricted. Pumps are great if you work your muscles in the proper sequence.
                God Bless,
                Stu

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91

Your not kidding there. My biceps were so tight after only my first exercise, db curls. Once I was done lifting I couldn't even scratch my back. I just never expected this on just the first day!

Comment

Originally posted by Stuart Rudolph
                    Yes, and to me that's a very good thing! However, because of that, I have to do my tri's before my bi's, because vice versa it kills my range of motion with my bi's being so constricted. Pumps are great if you work your muscles in the proper sequence.

It's funny that you say that bc thats exactly the mistake I made. I actually switch off between bi and tri exercises rather then doing all of one then all of the other, but I started off with a bicep exercise, and like you said, the pump was so tight it was effected my tricep work....but I still consider that a good thing.

Comment

Congrats, dude!

Yeah, pu was mentioning that everyone taking GM with GG were noticing insane volumization, including myself. My chest and back get so swollen, it's crazy. Found out how to dose my GG perfectly so I have no complaints.

Comment

Working...
                      X