Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Finally Tried Green Mag

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    S. Florida
    Age
    35
    Posts
    352
    Rep Power
    54

    Default Finally Tried Green Mag

    I don't mean to add another green mag thread, but I had to post about my initial green mag experience. Now I'm not claiming any crazy increases after just one day's use, but I have to say, my pumps were amazing. I don't know if its solely the gm, or if its that stacked with glycergrow, but my biceps felt like they were gonna rip through my skin. If this continues, gm will be a staple in my supplement stash, well done CL.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,458
    Rep Power
    378

    Default

    taste aite?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    S. Florida
    Age
    35
    Posts
    352
    Rep Power
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Aries
    taste aite?
    no complaints there -- but I honestly must say, I've never responded to a creatine like this before.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    101
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    i tasted green mag for the first time tonight.... i wasnt thinking in would be that sour .... its decent in taste deff WAY better then NO xplode BLUE RAZ ....

    it would probally be good if i didnt have a bad experiance with Apple SKoal in the past... swallowed some= bad news so whenever i smell that smell it reminds me...
    5'11"
    230lbs hard

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,458
    Rep Power
    378

    Default

    *puts down the can of whoop-ass*


    okay boys, you may continue now...




    jk

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    40
    Posts
    14,316
    Rep Power
    2163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mos Jeff
    I don't mean to add another green mag thread, but I had to post about my initial green mag experience. Now I'm not claiming any crazy increases after just one day's use, but I have to say, my pumps were amazing. I don't know if its solely the gm, or if its that stacked with glycergrow, but my biceps felt like they were gonna rip through my skin. If this continues, gm will be a staple in my supplement stash, well done CL.
    Thanks for choosing Controlled Labs

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    WA
    Age
    45
    Posts
    3,373
    Rep Power
    466

    Default

    GM and GG are a great combo, carefull though as the pumps can get pretty hard sometimes.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Tampa, Florida
    Age
    53
    Posts
    182
    Rep Power
    134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ddawg91
    GM and GG are a great combo, carefull though as the pumps can get pretty hard sometimes.
    Yes, and to me that's a very good thing! However, because of that, I have to do my tri's before my bi's, because vice versa it kills my range of motion with my bi's being so constricted. Pumps are great if you work your muscles in the proper sequence.
    God Bless,
    Stu

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    S. Florida
    Age
    35
    Posts
    352
    Rep Power
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ddawg91
    GM and GG are a great combo, carefull though as the pumps can get pretty hard sometimes.

    Your not kidding there. My biceps were so tight after only my first exercise, db curls. Once I was done lifting I couldn't even scratch my back. I just never expected this on just the first day!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    S. Florida
    Age
    35
    Posts
    352
    Rep Power
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stuart Rudolph
    Yes, and to me that's a very good thing! However, because of that, I have to do my tri's before my bi's, because vice versa it kills my range of motion with my bi's being so constricted. Pumps are great if you work your muscles in the proper sequence.

    It's funny that you say that bc thats exactly the mistake I made. I actually switch off between bi and tri exercises rather then doing all of one then all of the other, but I started off with a bicep exercise, and like you said, the pump was so tight it was effected my tricep work....but I still consider that a good thing.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,046
    Rep Power
    128

    Default

    Congrats, dude!

    Yeah, pu was mentioning that everyone taking GM with GG were noticing insane volumization, including myself. My chest and back get so swollen, it's crazy. Found out how to dose my GG perfectly so I have no complaints.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Bodybuilding Program