Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

REDuction™ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

REDuction

I have been taking REDuction for 9 Days now & have lost only One pound. I must say I am quite disappointed! They say it's SUPPOSED to help you sleep at Night...Well I cant get to sleep & when I do it's not for very long. Does anyone else have feedback from taking this item?

Comment

REDuction newb

I guess I should have given you a little more information. I am a Female & 38yrs of age (I'm sure the age factors in there with weight loss). I'm not eating any "bad" foods. My intake for the day is a bowl of raisin bran, Lean cuisine for lunch, Salad or soup for Dinner & walnuts or pickles for a snack. I drink two cups of coffee in the am & all throughout the day I consume only water or unsweetened ice tea. I am a waitress so I'm always moving around. Since taking the REDuction my mouth is always dry...So I drink lots of water! The lack of sleep is killing me here. SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEASEEEE

Comment

when do you take the reds? and unless you want unhealthy weight loss , 1-2pounds a week is ideal.

drink more water, and though you don't eat bad foods, it is a reach to say your nutrition is good..

Comment

Originally posted by njtrz View Post
          I guess I should have given you a little more information. I am a Female & 38yrs of age (I'm sure the age factors in there with weight loss). I'm not eating any "bad" foods. My intake for the day is a bowl of raisin bran, Lean cuisine for lunch, Salad or soup for Dinner & walnuts or pickles for a snack. I drink two cups of coffee in the am & all throughout the day I consume only water or unsweetened ice tea. I am a waitress so I'm always moving around. Since taking the REDuction my mouth is always dry...So I drink lots of water! The lack of sleep is killing me here. SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEASEEEE
          What time are you taking the pm pills? are you taking them on an empty stomach? Also, I would go more by how your clothes fit and not the scale.
          laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Working...
          X