Really Powerful?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really Powerful?

Well I just registered and I hear people talking about white flood and Purple Wrath, is it really that good? I been lifting for 2 years pure weight-lifting and it sounds like the products are just for people who do cardio/weight-lifting balance and I don't really see how these products can compare to other ones like size on or nano which is mainly for creatines. When I hear reviews of PW and WF it seems mostly for energy and really muscle gain. Can someone explain the ingredients that would make me want to get these products compared to the ones i take now?

If you are looking for a creatine Green MAGnitude is the one to use.

WF is a preworkout for energy and focus.
    Purple Wraath is for Intra-workout to reduce fatigue and increase endurance.
    CONTROLLED LABS
    Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
    Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

- Carb flexible (because we are surrounded by carbs already)

- Extremely cost effective

Comment

try grape sizeon plus grape purple wraath, or lemonade sizeon plus lemonade purple wraath.

its a great stck, im using it now..

but, in all honesty, if id idnt get the sizeon for a special deal at bb.com, i wouldn't have strayed from green magnitude as my creatine. but, i had an opportunity to get some real cheap size-on, and i got 3 tubs because im a baller like that. i dont even like the shit much to be honest. too powdery (alot of it is lost in opening/closing the tub and pouring into shakers), the taste isnt that great, the grape flavor stains my shakers practically..and the bottle is real flashy and shiny (means the company pours money into advertising, making the product cost more to you and me)

so, in summary - buy green magnitude and purple wraath, and try the combo out. you will more than likely be sucked in controled labs because it will work extremely well, and you'll realize their product line is very cost efficient.

you'll prolly like white flood even more, but i am not a huge fan on stimulant use...and your 18 so i would recommend you keep it simple for a year or so..

Comment

Working...
        X