Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ivans RED ACID LOG

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/red.html

Okay this is gonna be my first log ever that Im doing for the red acid summer promo. Any suggestions or tips are always welcome.

Beginning stats:

Sex: Male

Height: 6'3 – 6'4

Weight: 197

Background info:

The main reason for this log will be to lose as much fat as I can before the end of summer. I've always been fairly skinny since I was a younger kid however this soon changed after I finished high school. During elementary school and high school I was always very active, played a lot of basketball, hockey, soccer and basically any other sport out there. During high school I had a massive growth spurt from grade 10-12 where I grew from about 5'7-5'8 to 6'3. I would say that I was very skinny considering how tall I was as I weighed 170lb at 6'3. After high school the sports declined rapidly and the drinking and partying stayed pretty much the same. I now have a pretty massive gut and will try my best to get rid of it.

I plan to add lots of cardio in the coming weeks. Main forms of cardio will be jogging, swimming and lots of basketball. I've only been lifting “seriously” for a few months but for now my main focus will be on lowering my BF and getting rid of my gut.

Previous Diet:

I would say that my diet is fairly healthy as I don't eat fast food more than a few times a month tops and in the last year or so I have stopped drinking soda or anything that isn't water, milk and the occasional glass of orange juice.

My daily diet looks something like this:

Meal 1: 1 scoop ON Whey then about 30 minutes after I have scrambled eggs (4 eggs, 2 yolks only, piece of turkey, 3-5 thin slices of cheese) and 2 pieces of whole wheat bread.

Meal 2: ¾ Cup of oats mixed in with Vector cereal and milk. I sometimes add a scoop of ON Whey in if it's a workout day.

Meal 3: 1 Scoop of true proteins fast recovery post work-out formula, and about 30 minutes after this I have dinner which is almost always something healthy.

Meal 4: Peanut butter and jam between two pieces of whole wheat bread and a glass of milk

Meal 5: 2 tuna sandwiches (2 pieces of whole wheat bread, can of tuna, cheese and mustard) and a glass of butter milk.

My new diet is going to look pretty much the same, except Im gonna try and cut out whole wheat bread out as much as possible and replace it with veggies.

Meal 1: 1 scoop ON Whey then about 30 minutes after I have scrambled eggs (4 eggs, 2 yolks only, piece of turkey, 3-5 thin slices of cheese, sliced red pepper, sliced mushrooms)

Meal 2: ¾ Cup of oats mixed in with Vector cereal and milk. I add a scoop of ON Whey in if it's a workout day.

Meal 3: 1 Scoop of true proteins fast recovery post work-out formula, and about 30 minutes after this I have dinner which is almost always something healthy.

Meal 4: Can of tuna, 4 thin slices of cheese, mustard, glass of butter milk.

Meal 5: 1 table spoon of natural PB, TP's pre-bed formula if its a workout day and glass of milk with 1 scoop ON Whey on an off day.

I may change some things in my diet if I feel like there is a need for it.

Current supps:

Optimum 100% Whey Protein chocolate
    Mono creatine
    AST Multi Pro 32X (will be replacing this with NOW ADAM as soon as I run out)
    NOW Omega 3-6-9
    Scivation NOxidant
    True Protein Fast Recovery Formula
    True Protein Pre-Bed Formula
    Controlled Labs Red Acid

Comment

Great intro !!

Comment

Working...
      X