Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alcoholic Beverages and the use of supplements..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alcoholic Beverages and the use of supplements..

I just received my shipment of WF,GM,PW and I can't wait to try them. If I was to use my stack then go out 3-4 hours later and have a few alcoholic Beverages is there anything I should worry about such as interactions etc?

dehydration; and the plethora of negatives effects from consume alcohol

Comment

I know the dehydration and drinking isnt great but occassionally I go out to have a few drinks. But is there any actual contraindications to the combo in teh same day?

Comment

I'd wait atleast 8 hours personally, and still go easy on the booze.

Comment

alochol is a poison, a hangover is your body telling the brain to not do that again , it's a shame white guys that made the rules in america drank beer and their slaves/workers from the south americas smoked grass

Comment

Thanks adrian yeah I do go very easy but once a month I like to go out with some friends and have a couple beers but not to hangover point, horrible feeling anyways.

Comment

If you know you are going to drink, I wouldn't take supps.

I know my friend takes no xplode, worksout and then drinks PWO... Can't be too good.
              CONTROLLED LABS
              Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
              Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

friends don't let friends take no-xplode.

Comment

lol to JD. yeah thanks dracoy sounds good its so rare for me but was just curious.

Comment

so i took my WF/GM stack at 330, and hydrated plenty during my workout.. if i go for a few drinks at like 8 i should be ok right? im gonna go easy since tomorrow is rutgersfest (boozin starts at 11am lol and theres concerts n such all day) and ill even drink water in between my drinks tonite.. tomorrow will be a different story of course haha
                    "We Spartans are said to be descended from Hercules himself. Taught never to retreat, never to surrender. Taught that death in the battlefield, in service to Sparta, is the greatest glory he could achieve in his life. Spartans, the finest soldiers the world has ever known."

Rutgers University
                    I'm in grad school for chicks..

Comment

rutgersfest..sounds fun..

Temple does a spring fling.. i could not attend as I taught a class at 6pm, and would of been fired if anyone saw me and reported it our dean.. im not into the party-binge drinking much either anymore

Comment

well so no bad interactions.. supps were at 330, booze started at 7.. 1 water for every 2 beers, but the mid erasers and tequila shot def dehydrated me.. luckily its an early night so got some time to rehydrate

unfortunately gonna wake up at 8 tomorrow (fairly early for me haha) to hydrate, take my WF at 930, then gym at 10-12ish.. then boozin

damn if i wasn't still in college i would be soo ripped.. lol
                        "We Spartans are said to be descended from Hercules himself. Taught never to retreat, never to surrender. Taught that death in the battlefield, in service to Sparta, is the greatest glory he could achieve in his life. Spartans, the finest soldiers the world has ever known."

Rutgers University
                        I'm in grad school for chicks..

Comment

Originally posted by Greek Elite
                          well so no bad interactions.. supps were at 330, booze started at 7.. 1 water for every 2 beers, but the mid erasers and tequila shot def dehydrated me.. luckily its an early night so got some time to rehydrate

unfortunately gonna wake up at 8 tomorrow (fairly early for me haha) to hydrate, take my WF at 930, then gym at 10-12ish.. then boozin

damn if i wasn't still in college i would be soo ripped.. lol
                          Haha, I'm so dehydrated at the bars, I hate it. I'm a huge water drinker!
                          CONTROLLED LABS
                          Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
                          Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by Greek Elite
                            if i wasn't still in college i would be soo ripped.. lol

excuses are for the weak

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                              excuses are for the weak
                              The weak deserve no mercy.

Anyway, it was hard to resist the beer last night. Had the grill goin. Some Czech. sausage my grandmother gave me for my b-day and a fridge full of beer. No beer. But I did treat myself to 1 can of Coke Classic. Followed with 32 oz. water. Bout to hit da flood and PW then off to the gym for some wheel works.
                              Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

Working...
                              X