Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introducing - Supplement King's "Black Out" (not controlled labs)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We do some maintence every once in a while (We have signed many atheletes at once and we are constantly trying to fix everything) so the site goes down shortly, try again.

Wait until you see what we have in the works. Two other supplements that I feel is going to be big. Big isn't the word, huge!
    Supplement King Representative
    www.supplementkings.com

Moderator @ ironmass.com
    Moderator @ supplementchat.com

Comment

just a heads up we will be down tonight at 7pm untill roughly mid afternoon tomorrow due to upgrading our server. This will eliminate the once in awhile issues we have been having with the site not loading for people.
      SupplementKings.com

Help me with my foum

SupplementKings.com Forum

Comment

Maybe a noob question but how well would this stack with White Blood? Taking the WB pre workout and the Black Out before bed. What about on off nights when I take the WB before bed? or should I skip the WB and just take the Black Out then? I guess I'm just curious cuz I don't know how much Arginine Ethyl Ester is too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Mers
          What about on off nights when I take the WB before bed? or should I skip the WB and just take the Black Out then?
          I would take them both, maybe 1 less White Blood capsule

Comment

so is this the sale going on now?

Comment

testosterone booster...? do the girls miss out on this one?

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                I would take them both, maybe 1 less White Blood capsule
                Thank ya sir.

Comment

Sounds awesome, man!!! This is something I've been looking for.

I can't really take it right now or anything (points to sig) but down the road I will surely be adding this to my arsenal!

Comment

im def. going be purchasing some after im done with my log. ive really wanted to try something like this.

Comment

Looks like an awesome product King . Nice to see the collaborative effort of you and the CL guys. This product should definitely do well; I think I might just have to give it a try
                      Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Comment

I like the idea of this product and I think its gonna be a big categor here soon.

Woulda been cool if ZMA was added though......or at least Z

My biggest concern is that after taking meletonin for a while, its very very hard to go to sleep on your own, almost like your body becomes "relient" on it

Comment

Well yeah, if you take melatonin for a while then your body will not release it on it's own like it usually does. Same thing with any sort of drug dependency. But remember that the melatonin you buy in stores isn't always a perfect pineal extract so I think that adds a little bit more of a buffer... just my own crazy theories, haven't looked into it extensively. Maybe it's just wishful thinking because I take it almost every night.

Here's a page I was just reading up on too. I'm so pressed for time, but it looks good. I have a few others saved someone if you want me to post or pm them.

http://www.priory.com/mel.htm

Comment

interesting........
                            Ht: 6'1"
                            Wt: 200 lb.s
                            BF: 20.4% (6/9/06)
                            17% (8/2/06)
                            Age 20

Disclaimer: The drunk posts of "Former_Fatkid" in no way represent the opinions of sober "Former_Fatkid", or any of his associates.

MY SUMMER OF HUGENESS BULK STACK LOG [ALMOST THE WHOLE CL STACK]
                            http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=766

Comment

Well i know with my supplementation that i do not take anything all the time except protein. As with most everything I believe Black Out should include some off time as well. I will be using it 6 weeks on and 2 weeks off. The 2 weeks off I will be adjusting my training to be a little less fatiguing.
                              SupplementKings.com

Help me with my foum

Comment

only two weeks away
                                SupplementKings.com

Help me with my foum

Comment

Working...
                                X