Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introducing - Supplement King's "Black Out" (not controlled labs)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing - Supplement King's "Black Out" (not controlled labs)

Black Out
    Anti-Catabolic Sleep and Recovery Formula

Key attributes

- Enhance recovery
    - Suppress cortisol naturally
    - Helps sore and painful tendons and ligaments
    - Anti-catabolic
    - Increase libido
    - Improve circulation and mood
    - Joint health

Bodybuilders and athletes are unique in that they constantly subject their bodies to incredible amounts of stress. The natural reaction is that cortisol levels rise above baseline, especially during sleep. The problem is that this hormone imbalance puts the body into a catabolic state at night. Over time, your muscles, tendons, and ligaments take longer and longer to recover which means you can't train them as often as you would like.

To combat this problem, Royal Supplements is proud to bring you a potent and cost-effective formula that will take your sleep and recovery to the next level!!

Cissus is a natural, cutting-edge anti-cortisol (anti-catabolic) compound that has taken the supplement industry by storm. While more research is needed on the exact mechanism of it's anti-catabolic activity, we do know that the phytoconstituents are active and effective, improving the healing rate of tendons and ligaments (tendons and ligament function is essential for weightlifting strength and form). Acting as a natural glucocorticoid antagonist, Cissus may also have anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties.

Arginine Ethyl Ester is the amino acid arginine, enhanced through esterification. Arginine helps improve circulation at night and naturally stimulates pituitary activity to boost the bodies natural and anabolic response to intense training. Research shows that arginine may also increase Growth Hormone and IGF-I serum levels.

The beauty of esterficiation is that less of the active material (Arginine) is needed and it also prolongs the effects of Arginine (time-release effect), which is perfect for before bed. As a bonus, by "opening up" the blood vessels, arginine helps to enhance the delivery and effectiveness of the Black Out formula.

LongJack, a patent pending Eurycoma Longifolia extract standardized for 28% Bioactive Glyco Peptides, 40% Glyco Saponins and 30% Polysacharides, has been shown to help increase IGF1 levels and modulate Cortisol levels. As part of the Black Out formula, this extract helps to increase total testosterone and inhibit SHBG (more free testosterone) at night (when cortisol is naturally higher and testosterone is low), without increasing aromatization into estrogen. Studies on this particular extract have shown that testosterone levels increased after just 2 weeks of use.

Melatonin (5-methoxy-N-acetyltryptamine) is a powerful mood enhancer, sleep enhancer, immune-system booster and antioxidant. As a bonus, Melatonin may have synergistic anti-inflammatory benefits when combined with Cissus. It's no coincidence that testosterone levels peak after a night of deep, quality sleep (testosterone levels fluctuate throughout the day).

As you can see, with the Black Out formula, you will wake up feeling refreshed, full of energy, and ready to hit the weights with intensity.

REFERENCES

Shirwaikar A, Khan S, Malini S. Antiosteoporotic effect of ethanol extract of Cissus quadrangularis Linn. On Ovariectomized rat. J Ethnopharmacol. 2003 Dec;89(2-3):245-50.

Lissoni, P., Rovelli, F., Meregalli, S., Fumagalli, L., Musco, F., Brivio,
    F., Brivio, O., and Esposti, G. Melatonin as a new possible anti-inflammatory agent. J Biol Regul.Homeost.Agents 1997;11(4):157-159.

Lewy AJ, Bauer VK, Cutler NL, Sack RL. Melatonin treatment of winter depression: a pilot study. Psychiatr Res 1998;77:57-61.

Arangino S, Cagnacci A, Angiolucci M, et al. Effects of melatonin on vascular reactivity, catecholamine levels, and blood pressure in healthy men. Am J Cardiol 1999;83:1417-9.

Reiter, R. J. and Tan, D. X. Melatonin: an antioxidant in edible plants.
    Ann.N.Y.Acad.Sci. 2002;957:341-344.

Reiter, R. J., Tan, D. X., Manchester, L. C., and El Sawi, M. R.
    Melatonin reduces oxidant damage and promotes mitochondrial respiration:
    implications for aging. Ann.N.Y.Acad.Sci 2002;959:238-250.

Masters, K. J. Melatonin for sleep problems. J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 1996;35(6):704.

Siegrist, C., Benedetti, C., Orlando, A., Beltran, J. M., Tuchscherr, L.,
    Noseda, C. M., Brusco, L. I., and Cardinali, D. P. Lack of changes in serum prolactin, FSH, TSH, and estradiol after melatonin treatment in doses that improve sleep and reduce benzodiazepine consumption in sleep-disturbed, middle-aged, and elderly patients. J Pineal Res 2001;30(1):34-42.

Zhdanova, I. V., Wurtman, R. J., Lynch, H. J., Ives, J. R., Dollins, A. B.,
    Morabito, C., Matheson, J. K., and Schomer, D. L. Sleep-inducing effects of low doses of melatonin ingested in the evening. Clin Pharmacol Ther 1995;57(5):552-558.

Pieri C, Moroni M, Marcheselli F, and et al. Melatonin is an efficient antioxidant. Arch Gerontol Geriatr 1995;20:159-165.

Reiter RJ, Tan DX, Acuņa-Castroviejo D, and et al. Melatonin: mechanisms and actions as an antioxidant. Curr Top Biophys 2000;24:171-183.

Gulcin, I., Buyukokuroglu, M. E., Oktay, M., and Kufrevioglu, O. I. On the in vitro antioxidative properties of melatonin. J Pineal Res 2002;33(3):167-171.

Chopra SS, Patel MR, Awadhiya RP. Studies of Cissus quadrangularis in experimental fracture repair : a histopathological study Indian J Med Res. 1976 Sep;64(9):1365-8

Chopra SS, Patel MR, Gupta LP, Datta IC. Studies on Cissus quadrangularis in experimental fracture repair: effect on chemical parameters in blood. Indian J Med Res. 1975 Jun;63(6):824-8.

PRASAD GC, UDUPA KN. EFFECT OF CISSUS QUADRANGULARIS ON THE HEALING OF CORTISONE TREATED FRACTURES. Indian J Med Res. 1963 Jul;51:667-76.

Ang HH, Lee KL, Kiyoshi M. Sexual arousal in sexually sluggish old male rats after oral administration of Eurycoma longifolia Jack.. J Basic Clin Physiol Pharmacol. 2004;15(3-4):303-9.

Jablecka A, Checinski P, Krauss H, Micker M, Ast J. The influence of two different doses of L-arginine oral supplementation on nitric oxide (NO) concentration and total antioxidant status (TAS) in atherosclerotic patients. Department of Clinical Pharmacology, Karol Marcinkowski Medical University, Poznan, Poland.

Kirk SJ, Hurson M, Regan MC, Holt DR, Wasserkrug HL, Barbul A Arginine stimulates wound healing and immune function in elderly human beings. Surgery. 1993 Aug;114(2):155-9; discussion 160.

Hauer K, Hildebrandt W, Sehl Y, Edler L, Improvement in muscular performance and decrease in tumor necrosis factor level in old age after antioxidant treatment.
    J Mol Med. 2003 Feb;81(2):118-25. Epub 2003 Feb 8.Oster P, Droge W

Tong BC, Barbul A. Cellular and physiological effects of arginine. Mini Rev Med Chem. 2004 Oct;4(8):823-32.

Hurson M, Regan MC, Kirk SJ, Wasserkrug HL, Barbul A Metabolic effects of arginine in a healthy elderly population JPEN J Parenter Enteral Nutr. 1995 May-Jun;19(3):227-30.

Barbul A. Arginine: biochemistry, physiology, and therapeutic implications. JPEN. 1986; 10:227-238.

Isidori A, Lo Monaco A, Cappa M. A study of growth hormone release in man after oral administration of amino acids. Curr Med Res Opin. 1981;7(7):475-81.

Kdolsky RK, Mohr W, Savidis-Dacho H, Beer R, Puig S, Reihsner R, Tangl S, Donath K. The influence of oral L-arginine on fracture healing: an animal study. Wien Klin Wochenschr. 2005 Oct;117(19-20):693-701.

Suminski RR, Robertson RJ, Goss FL, Arslanian S, Kang J, DaSilva S, Utter AC, Metz KF. Acute effect of amino acid ingestion and resistance exercise on plasma growth hormone concentration in young men. Int J Sport Nutr. 1997 Mar;7(1):48-60.
    SupplementKings.com

Help me with my foum

SupplementKings.com Forum

Sweet, How much? where can I buy some?
    If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

Exclusively at SupplementKings.com

it is a co-design with myself and the good folks of controlled labs.

I will be running a sale for all controlled labs members here shortly
      SupplementKings.com

Help me with my foum

Comment

Please Note, This Is Not The Same As The Black ****** That Controlled Labs Will Be Releasing On Our Own.
        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
        Purple Psyko
        Gold Feast
        Blue Gene
        Blue Growth
        REDuction AM/PM Shots
        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
        Orange TRIad
        White Flood (5 Flavors)
        Black Hole
        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
        Green Bulge
        White Blood 2
        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
        Blue Up
        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by theking
          Exclusively at SupplementKings.com

it is a co-design with myself and the good folks of controlled labs.

I will be running a sale for all controlled labs members here shortly
          Woohoo, Ill be looking forward to it..

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
            Please Note, This Is Not The Same As The Black ****** That Controlled Labs Will Be Releasing On Our Own.
            ha ha i should have mentioned that. Black ***** even i the king will not know about untill you guy's do
            SupplementKings.com

Help me with my foum

Comment

When is Black out coming out? DO you have a price? How many servings we get for that price? And do you need testers? IF so, I will be more then happy to test it and review it for you.. Looking forward to it.

Comment

Is this part of your new Royal Supplements line?

Comment

Nice writeup and congrats !!

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                    Nice writeup and congrats !!
                    agreed, excellent job.
                    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                    Purple Psyko
                    Gold Feast
                    Blue Gene
                    Blue Growth
                    REDuction AM/PM Shots
                    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                    Orange TRIad
                    White Flood (5 Flavors)
                    Black Hole
                    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                    Green Bulge
                    White Blood 2
                    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                    Blue Up
                    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

awesome. suprised CL is okay with this.

Comment

Originally posted by dee213

it's a collaborative effort.
                        www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Originally posted by House72
                          When is Black out coming out? DO you have a price? How many servings we get for that price? And do you need testers? IF so, I will be more then happy to test it and review it for you.. Looking forward to it.
                          http://www.supplementkings.com/black-sale-p-1192.html
                          SupplementKings.com

Help me with my foum

Comment

Originally posted by Frank_the_Tank
                            Is this part of your new Royal Supplements line?

yea it sure is! best part about it in my opinion
                            SupplementKings.com

Help me with my foum

Comment

Originally posted by dee213

CL was very very kind to work with me on this. It is an exclusive brand to my website and will not be sold elsewhere.
                              SupplementKings.com

Help me with my foum

Comment

Working...
                              X