leucine serving size from CNW?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mephistophel
    How are you taking this stuff, Aries? My bulk BCAAs and Bulk Luecine don't mix with water, they just float on top so... what, just scoop it in your mouth and follow with water, that's what I've been doing. But it doesn't always work so well. And I don't like how some aminos, like glutamine, disperse in water while others don't....damn things
    Dont use cold water, use semi warm tap water, and than add ice after it dissolves takes about 5mins for me

Comment

I'm gonna go get some warm water... and cold water, and put a tablespoon of leucine in each, and see if there is a difference in how long it takes for them to dissolve... I'll get back to you

Comment

I'm gonna go get some warm water... and cold water, and put a tablespoon of leucine in each, and see if there is a difference in how long it takes for them to dissolve... I'll get back to you
        So... I let them both sit for over 2 hours... neither dissolved or anything of the sort.

Comment

You liking that leucine, aries?

I was also thinking about picking some up so I can really stretch out/potentate my Purple Wraath. Wouldn’t mind stacking it with a good nootropic for an extra kick when I stop taking GM for a bit. Never ordered from CNW but it looks sweet.

Comment

So... I let them both sit for over 2 hours... neither dissolved or anything of the sort.
            How much water did you use?

Comment

so how may linear feet = 1 gallon then?

Comment

Originally posted by browndustin
                You liking that leucine, aries?

I was also thinking about picking some up so I can really stretch out/potentate my Purple Wraath. Wouldn’t mind stacking it with a good nootropic for an extra kick when I stop taking GM for a bit. Never ordered from CNW but it looks sweet.

i dont know what it's doing, but i'm looking pretty damn good right now, hehe.. but i'm taking quite a few supps here
                www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

lol, yeah bro. And you say that you’re taking X-Factor as well? Mind if I ask what your current stack is?

I was thinking of stacking Leucine with Purple Wraath, doing a 50 day cycle of X-Factor and I’ll be taking Black Out at night. If I jump right into that stack after I’m done my Green MAG, I’ll have WB to spare for restless nights or an extra pump for heavy days.

Comment

Originally posted by browndustin
                    lol, yeah bro. And you say that you’re taking X-Factor as well? Mind if I ask what your current stack is?

I was thinking of stacking Leucine with Purple Wraath, doing a 50 day cycle of X-Factor and I’ll be taking Black Out at night. If I jump right into that stack after I’m done my Green MAG, I’ll have WB to spare for restless nights or an extra pump for heavy days.

red acid/purple wraath/x factor/symmetry/leucine
                    www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

That sounds like a tight stack. I’m looking forward to taking additional Leucine, as well as X-Factor.

Comment

I'm pretty sure CNW is out of Leucine...again

But BN has it for only a little more cash per Kilo.
                        "Stimulate, don't Annihilate." - Lee Haney

Comment

Originally posted by LancerV
                          How much water did you use?
                          ehhh... prolly 6 ounces or so. shouldnt have effected much of anything, really. you'd think it would have dissolved at least a little no matter how much water I used.. : |

Really suprised it didn't dissolve AT ALL

Comment

ehhh... prolly 6 ounces or so. shouldnt have effected much of anything, really. you'd think it would have dissolved at least a little no matter how much water I used.. : |

Really suprised it didn't dissolve AT ALL
                            Mine dissolved just fine in about 10oz of water

Comment

Originally posted by LancerV
                              Mine dissolved just fine in about 10oz of water
                              You get it from CNW? That could have something to do with it, maybe? And my cold water is usually distilled water.. but still, it didn't dissolve any better in the tap water. Oh, and did you put it in a shaker bottle and shake it or anything? I just stirred it in a glass of water. We'll get to the bottom of this if we can... haha

Comment

You get it from CNW? That could have something to do with it, maybe? And my cold water is usually distilled water.. but still, it didn't dissolve any better in the tap water. Oh, and did you put it in a shaker bottle and shake it or anything? I just stirred it in a glass of water. We'll get to the bottom of this if we can... haha
                                Mines from BN, but I just used a straw to stir it and it worked fine....

Comment

Working...
                                X