Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jdiritto View Post
    i eat pizza about once a week..

the key is too make it yourself. organic wheat bread, with honey or agave nectar, healthy sauce on it with jalepno cheese n(love that stuff) and like 5lb of peppers/onions/spinach, etc. maybe some turkey pepporinis or just straight chicken and broccoli and BBQ sauce instead of red sauce
    I'm going have to try that recipe.
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

theres more to the crust.. i think you need wheat germ and something and than gotta let it rise and spread it out and bake it for 10mins before adding toppings..

but yeah, i lveo it. just pile it up with yumyum toppings and take out all the grease from it and use minimal cheese

Comment

Yum! Chicken with BBQ sauce pizza sounds yummy and I know the man would be up for eating that too. Will have to search some recipes for a good whole grain crust. Would be really tasty to grill up some chicken breasts and shred them. I'd eat that even without cheese on the pizza. Thanks for the input!!

Alright... getting ready to head to the gym thought I would post a little. My weight loss in January was 6 pounds which I am pretty proud of. I started a little late in January so it was just about 4 weeks. 1.5 lbs a week I am very happy with

My goal for February is 7 pounds. I'd like to be at 140lbs by the end of the month! Let's do this!!!

Comment

I ran 3 miles on Wednesday and it felt sooooo good. I hadn't run since August so I forgot how much I like it! Took yesterday off because my legs and abs were quite sore from it. Going to run again today, actually pretty darn excited about it I feel leaner too

Comment

I don't run after anything but my son and dog. And even then I give up.

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Did 2 miles today. Ankles were Killing me after the first 6-7 minutes so I had to switch to just walking on an incline. I'm super tired today anyway. Woke up at 3am and could not fall back asleep! I'm thinking a nap might be in order this afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsofgold View Post
                Did 2 miles today. Ankles were Killing me after the first 6-7 minutes so I had to switch to just walking on an incline. I'm super tired today anyway. Woke up at 3am and could not fall back asleep! I'm thinking a nap might be in order this afternoon.
                Ooo, love naps.

Comment

do you warm up your ankles at all before cardio? and by warm up i mean do anything outside of the typical static calf stretch?

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto View Post
                    do you warm up your ankles at all before cardio? and by warm up i mean do anything outside of the typical static calf stretch?
                    Thank you for bringing this up!! I know how to warm my legs up and I do it... but I have NO clue how to warm my ankles up and they are what always give me issues when I run. Any tips?

Comment

best way --- stand tall, rock back and forth from heel to toe raises -- ie; point toes to sky as high as possible, than rock back and point the heels to sky as high as possible..

your going from plantar flexion (calf raise) to ankle dorsiflexion (how you should run, unless doing endurance training -- land on the ball of the foot with the toe pulled toward the knee)

do that for like 30 seconds

than things like jumping jacks, skipping, and just plain walking/jogging will help too

I used to have something with my ankles where they would crack consistently.. like ic ould move my foot a certain way and my ankles would crack.. was weird, and more than likely not good at all.. now it only rarely happens when i run without warming up (doing the things above)

Comment

Thanks for the tips! Will have to try it out before I run tomorrow

So in this small taste of "warm" weather me and the boyfriend decided to dig the motorcycle out from the garage this morning and go for a ride. Now, it's 40 degrees outside, yet we still decided it was an awesome idea. We lasted all of like 5-10 minutes taking a ride around the block haha. SO COLD! I'm definitely wearing my snowboarding gear if we go out again.

Comment

So I went running, and did the ankle stretches before it, and my ankle felt fabulous the whole time!! Yay!! Thanks so much for the tip

Comment

I thought this was pretty interesting. An article on calorie and fat content in snacks at the movie theater. Yikes!!

http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/healt...-movies-359642

Comment

Originally posted by dogsofgold View Post
                              So I went running, and did the ankle stretches before it, and my ankle felt fabulous the whole time!! Yay!! Thanks so much for the tip
                              glad I could helP!

Comment

What's up Jenn!! I wanna read about some good, HARD training up in here!

Running is overrated in terms of fat loss. It is all about the heart rate. I personally haven't done it in a LONG time. Save your joints.
                                **CONTROLLED LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE**
                                **THENUTRITIONX.COM SPONSORED ATHLETE**
                                WNBF Pro Bodybuilder & Trainer

http://www.RICHBODYFIT.com
                                http://www.BeyondLimitsTraining.net
                                http://www.NaturalBuckeyeClassic.com - 3rd annual coming in April 2011 with the WNBF Pro Men's Tournament of Champions!

Comment

Working...
                                X