No announcement yet.

Jenn's Look Good - Feel Good Log!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been trying to clean up my diet too. It really helps to write it all out so you can see what and where to tweak. Your doing great girl! Hang in there and stay positive.

laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Sounds like a plan! Keep training hard and eating clean.
      **CONTROLLED LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE**
      **THENUTRITIONX.COM SPONSORED ATHLETE**
      WNBF Pro Bodybuilder & Trainer

http://www.RICHBODYFIT.com
      http://www.BeyondLimitsTraining.net
      http://www.NaturalBuckeyeClassic.com - 3rd annual coming in April 2011 with the WNBF Pro Men's Tournament of Champions!

Comment

An update on the health front: not really good news, not really bad news. Basically I have a moderate version of cell abnormality which is middle of the road, not good, but not horrible. The problem is that I have a LOT of it. Basically the best choice right now is for me to wait 4 months to see if my body can start healing itself and then I will have biopsies done again in September. The doctor said if they chose to operate and remove the abnormal cells now, that there would be a good chance that I wouldn't be able to have babies. But if my body doesn't heal itself, they will need to be removed because they would eventually end up turning into cancer. So for now all I can do is wait and hope that my body starts to heal itself! Some extreme motivation for eating right, exercising, and getting lots of sleep!

Tuesday 4/29

Tuesday was just a cardio day for me. Did 15 minutes on this crazy new elliptical/stairstepper thing and it kicked my ass. So I switched over to a treadmill and walked 30 minutes on an incline after that. Got Constance to get herself back to the gym and she did shoulders/tris because she is mixing up her workouts a little to get back on the same workout schedule as me and Sue.

Wednesday 4/30

Met up with Constance at the gym again. She was doing back and I was doing legs.

A1 High Stance Leg Press - 55 x 15, 60 x 15, 65 x 15
        A2 Step ups - 15 each side, 15 e.s., 15 e.s.
        Walking Lunges - 2 down and back the gym length (getting easier, I am going to add a little weight next time)
        Sumo Squats - 15, 15, 15 (easy too, going to add a little weight next time)
        Lying Leg Curls - 40 x 13, 45 x 13, 50 x 10
        B1 Standing Calf Machine - 70 x 12 x 12 x 10
        B2 Ground Calf Raises - 15, 20, 25 (burrrrrrrrrrrrn yeah)
        Did abs
        45 minutes of cardio on the treadmill

Eating has been spot on since I started back on the diet and weight is already starting to drop. Thankfully when I put my mind to it, I lose weight just as easy as I gain it. Just gotta stay FOCUSED!

Comment

Are you talking about the stairmill? Like an escalator? 20 minutes is like death but it really works you good!

Sorry to hear about the news but stay positive. Have you ever read the book "The Secret"? it's a movie too. It might help. I've had good results after reading it.

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz
            Are you talking about the stairmill? Like an escalator? 20 minutes is like death but it really works you good!

Sorry to hear about the news but stay positive. Have you ever read the book "The Secret"? it's a movie too. It might help. I've had good results after reading it.
            The machine looks like an elliptical but when you get on you can move your feet in any direction you want. It's kind of crazy at first until you get used to it. You can step up and down, or do little strides, or big strides.

I do not know of that book/movie. I will have to go look that up now

Comment

I don't think I'm coordinated enough to work that machine. Lol!

The book is based on another book called The Master Key Systems, it's about the laws of attraction and how you can make it work for you. The Secret was a little easier for me to follow but I'm reading the MKS now.

http://www.psitek.net/pages/PsiTekTMKSContents.html

Comment

Well, let's see...

Thursday was an unscheduled off day for various reasons, so I pushed chest and bis to Friday and rocked out my back today!

Friday 5/2 (I can't believe it's May!)

DB Pullovers 30 x 10 x 10
                Flat DB Press 27.5 x 11 x 8 x 8
                Incline DB Flys 20 x 13, 22.5 x 10 x 10
                Asst. Dips (12) x 11 x 11
                DB Zottman Curls 17.5 x 11, 20 x 7
                Preacher Machine 25 x 11, 27.5 x 8
                Incline Hammer Curls 15 x 12 x 12
                45 minutes of cardio on the treadmill

Saturday 5/3

Today was super funny at the gym today. My best friend from highschool, Carrie, was in town visiting and dropping off my bridesmaid dress for her wedding so I drug her to the gym with me. That girl went around and did every single cybex machine in the gym. I was cracking up. She told me real weights scare her. Hehe!

Today was also awesome because I got my first really hard lat pump, yay!! I was rockin it!

Close-Grip Pulldowns 90 x 11 x 10 x 8
                Straight Arm Pulldowns 40 x 15, 45 x 15, 50 x 12
                1-Arm DB Rows 30 x 13, 32.5 x 13, 35 x 10 (oh yeeeah)
                A1 Single DB Deadlifts 45 x 10, 47.5 x 10, 50 x 10
                A2 DB T-Bar Style Rows 45 x 15, 47.5 x 15, 50 x 12
                Rear Delt Rows 12.5 x 13 x 12 x 10
                30 minutes of cardio on a bike

Diet has been spot on as usual except for a cheat meal with Carrie Friday night at Olive Garden where I had some super yummy seafood pasta and a glass of red wine I rarely drink anymore, so I had quite the buzz going on!

Comment

Still workin it! Just haven't been logging! I've been really good with my diet and I'm super proud of myself. I have one cheat meal that hits at some point on the weekend, unless I'm particularly hungry like tonight when I added an extra serving of cottage cheese to dinner

Hitting the weights has been awesome. I've gotten my intensity up on back day to the point where I'm dripping sweat like crazy the whole time (quite similar to leg day)! Working on getting my mind in the game enough that I can do that on my other 2 days too! It's such a mind game with me!

I don't remember several of my workouts, so I'll just start at today when I hit up chest and biceps. Was CRAZY at the gym for a while because there was some field trip of middle school kids that came in for about 20 minutes. There was maybe like 20 of them, but I swear it felt like 100 of them running around. I am so not a kid person, Especially not the preteen variety. Anywho!

Chest and Biceps!

DB Pullovers - 27.5 x 13, 30 x 12 x 10
                  Flat DB Press - 27.5 x 10 x 9 x 9
                  Incline DB Flys - 20 x 13 x 11 x 10
                  Asst Dips - (15) x 18, (14) x 13, (13) x 11
                  DB Zottman Curls - 15 x 7, 10 x 10 x 9
                  Preacher Machine - 25 x 10 x 8
                  Incline Hammer Curls - 15 x 8, 10 x as many as possible, don't remember

Training with Rich last week, I discoverd I was cheating myself MAJORLY on biceps exercises. I was coming up way too far at the top and not stopping at the point of flexing. My weight amounts have since dropped since I'm actually doing it right now! And I'm getting a much bigger pump out of it!

I've been adding the elliptical back into my cardio to help up the intensity. I'm also making sure I do at least 40 minutes at a time.

I'm a little over 4 weeks out from being maid of honor at my best friend's wedding. This Saturday I'm going to switch up a few things in my diet like pulling out red meat for white meat and nixing the cottage cheese. This past week I switched my apples out for strawberries. The last 2 weeks I'm going to play around with some carb cycling. Then back up to the white meat version of the diet for the next 2 weeks after that before I go up to New England for my birthday for a week

Comment

Nice job!

Comment

Getting ready to meet up with Rich at the gym for delts and tris tonight. For now, I leave you with a little progress update. It's been 5 weeks since I started back, wow! Time flies!

Weight:
                      4/11: 149
                      Current: 144

Waist:
                      4/11: 31.5"
                      Current: 29"

Good stuff

Comment

Great job!!

Comment

Originally posted by dogsofgold
                          Getting ready to meet up with Rich at the gym for delts and tris tonight. For now, I leave you with a little progress update. It's been 5 weeks since I started back, wow! Time flies!

Weight:
                          4/11: 149
                          Current: 144

Waist:
                          4/11: 31.5"
                          Current: 29"

Good stuff

Sorry I have not been writing! I am lazy with teh writing. A little update...

Weight: 138
                          Waist: 27.5"

Comment

Damn girl!

Comment

Hey hey hey !!! Happy birthday !!!

Comment

Originally posted by dogsofgold
                                Sorry I have not been writing! I am lazy with teh writing. A little update...

Weight: 138
                                Waist: 27.5"
                                NICE!!!! Keep it up!
                                **CONTROLLED LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE**
                                **THENUTRITIONX.COM SPONSORED ATHLETE**
                                WNBF Pro Bodybuilder & Trainer

http://www.RICHBODYFIT.com
                                http://www.BeyondLimitsTraining.net
                                http://www.NaturalBuckeyeClassic.com - 3rd annual coming in April 2011 with the WNBF Pro Men's Tournament of Champions!

Comment

Working...
                                X