I would just like to thank Controlled Labs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would just like to thank Controlled Labs

I'm finally starting to achieve longset goals, thanks to CLs amazing products (& prices). Not only that, but the great advice given out on this board. The whole reason I started using CL is because of how helpful PT was over on the BB boards. It was kind of like that shitty car insurance commercial, "If we're this helpful now, imagine what it'll be like once you're a customer!"

That is all.

Originally posted by adrian andras
    I'm finally starting to achieve longset goals, thanks to CLs amazing products (& prices). Not only that, but the great advice given out on this board. The whole reason I started using CL is because of how helpful PT was over on the BB boards. It was kind of like that shitty car insurance commercial, "If we're this helpful now, imagine what it'll be like once you're a customer!"

That is all.

Holy shiat that is bad ass, and awesome to hear.

Living life to the fullest =

Comment

Originally posted by adrian andras
      The whole reason I started using CL is because of how helpful PT was over on the BB boards.
      Agreed.

Go CL!
      CONTROLLED LABS
      Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
      Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

x2 to both of the above.

I love my CL products, and you cannot beat the price - and PT has helped me a TON!

Comment

I agree with all of the above
          PT has def. been the most helpful for me.. His epic "starting out" post really help me get myself in order and make great gains .. And he's cool

He's def. a major reason of why I like CL so much

Comment

Working...
          X