GB or GM or both?......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GB or GM or both?......

I'm using WF and PW now and love em both. I wanna use A CL creatine product as well. I;m thinking of using the GM post wo but notice alot of ppl use it pre wo. I thought creatine was key right after workout. If I use the GB pre and GM post, would that be overkill or useless, etv.? Or, would the GB be sufficient post wo? I notice it only has 2.5g creatine where 5g(GB) is a better dosage for maintenance, right? Thanks.
    Live Life/Workout Hard!!
    :mo

CL Supps In Service:
    ORANGE OXIMEGA
    WHITE FLOOD
    GREEN MAG
    PURPLE WRATH

I have never used GM but I thought people took it intra-workout, mixed with PW.

I'll let someone else better answer your question.
    CONTROLLED LABS
    Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
    Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by rchapman
      I;m thinking of using the GM post wo but notice alot of ppl use it pre wo.
      Yes, use it pre / during if possible because it's not just creatine.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
        Yes, use it pre / during if possible because it's not just creatine.
        Werd, shit gets me psyched before I even start sippin my Flood.

Comment

I'm using WF and PW now and love em both. I wanna use A CL creatine product as well. I;m thinking of using the GM post wo but notice alot of ppl use it pre wo. I thought creatine was key right after workout. If I use the GB pre and GM post, would that be overkill or useless, etv.? Or, would the GB be sufficient post wo? I notice it only has 2.5g creatine where 5g(GB) is a better dosage for maintenance, right? Thanks.
          either is sufficient but my favorite was 1 scoop pre workout and 1/2 scoop post. along with that WF pre workout and PW during workout. GB is fine but not as cost efficient and tasty
          I am Tech2TheLimit on the bb.com forums

Comment

I'm a little more knowledgeable. Here are some different scenarios I created.

Different Scenarios for Green Magnitude (GM)

Since GM is more then just a creatine product, it can be used in a variety of different ways. Play around with which way works best for you with the best results.

1. 1/2 Scoop of Green Magnitude Pre-Workout, 1/2 Scoop of Green Magnitude Post-Workout
            2. 1 Scoop of Green Magnitude Pre-Workout
            3. 1 Scoop of Green Magnitude Post-Workout
            4. 1/2 Scoop of Green Mag Pre-Workout, 1/2 Scoop of Green Magnitude Intra-Workout
            5. 1 scoop (or 1/2 scoop) Green Magnitude Pre-Workout with a rice cake / granola bar (sensitive stomach method)

Depending on when you decide to take Green Magnitude. If you take White Flood Pre-Workout you can mix Green Magnitude right in. If you take Purple Wraath Intra-Workout, you can mix Green Magnitude into the drink as well. There is no reason for anyone to be carrying around two water bottles one with Green Mag and one with Purple Wraath... Unless you want to =).
            CONTROLLED LABS
            Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
            Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Working...
            X