drunk like a mofo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drunk like a mofo

had about oh............. um....... shiet.... 8 drink i think.................... dayum... almost had to be carried out my light weiht ass...

the girl who said she couldn't be there cuz her lil sis is not old neough to be there... was in fact there... talk about a trippy night mang...

back to working out tomorro man... half way through the night i was ready to throw bodies around for lookin' at me funny.

i was bout as calm as a tiger in the butcher's shop
    www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Only 8

Comment

drinking ain't no competition.. i drink as many as it takes for me to get drunk.. i'd have been happy if it was 2...
      www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
        had about oh............. um....... shiet.... 8 drink i think.................... dayum... almost had to be carried out my light weiht ass...

the girl who said she couldn't be there cuz her lil sis is not old neough to be there... was in fact there... talk about a trippy night mang...

back to working out tomorro man... half way through the night i was ready to throw bodies around for lookin' at me funny.

very nice. I have never seen a tiger in a butcher shop is that what makes your virillity so great?
        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
        Purple Psyko
        Gold Feast
        Blue Gene
        Blue Growth
        REDuction AM/PM Shots
        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
        Orange TRIad
        White Flood (5 Flavors)
        Black Hole
        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
        Green Bulge
        White Blood 2
        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
        Blue Up
        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

drinking ain't no competition.. i drink as many as it takes for me to get drunk.. i'd have been happy if it was 2...
          Originally Posted by Aeternitatis
          Phenibut with alcohol gets straight up retarded if you're into that sort of thing.

apparantly 1-2 drinks makes you wasted if the right amount of phenibut is taken prior.. course, that could cause problemns if you cant stop yourself at 1-2 and end up drinking 10-12
          Last edited by jiritt0; 07-12-2006, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Hmmm I was sleeping like a baby at 2:20AM.
            What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

lol It doesn’t take much to get us asian brothers drunk eh

I shared a joint or two on Saturday to relax, but then a friend pressured me into a few beer (yeah, laugh it up). Needless to say I’m still sore from all the buzzed shenanigans. My wrists and elbows feel like they have arthritis.

I’m surprised to learn that no foxy young ladies decided to take advantage of you too, John. Maybe you weren’t drunk enough

Comment

LMAO, I hope you didn't go into depressed drunk mode, seems like your still having some girl problems. Don't worry (french accent)"love, its a motherfucker" I still don't know how you are able to go out, drink, and then the next day workout. You one crazy mofo, but I like that.
                -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
                -Jack Bauer

Comment

Originally posted by storm shadow
                  LMAO, I hope you didn't go into depressed drunk mode, seems like your still having some girl problems. Don't worry (french accent)"love, its a motherfucker" I still don't know how you are able to go out, drink, and then the next day workout. You one crazy mofo, but I like that.

I wasn't depressed, more like mad.. heh.. but but but.. i have good nuff friends who stay past 3AM to talk some sense into me.. heh.

I didn't get as drunk as I wanted to, mainly cuz these bartenders don't know how to make drinks fast... Last time in austin, I was so ridiculously drunk at 252lbs that my friends told me that not only did in run into a shitload of people and knocked their drinks all over the place, I also yelled and stared them down after the fact for gettin' in my way

last nite I sure did sleep like a baby though... my $180 supplement order showed up at the door right in the middle of a dream where I was just about to sit and chat with the girl..
                  www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

Nothing good happens after 2am... end of story.
                    Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
                      Nothing good happens after 2am... end of story.

well... I almost.... and I say ALMOST picked this one lil blonde girl up off the floor, slam her against the wall, and go at it in the club

she was gettin' very touchy-feely and the look in her eyes said "let's go tigah!!!!"

It's just too bad that even with all this FOINEness in front of me, all I could think about was one girl.
                      www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

You and me gotta go out drinking some time mr.aries, sounds like a good time, however I would probably have to bring some body armor once you got real intoxicated just in case.
                        -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
                        -Jack Bauer

Comment

Originally posted by storm shadow
                          You and me gotta go out drinking some time mr.aries, sounds like a good time, however I would probably have to bring some body armor once you got real intoxicated just in case.

it's strange how I'm alwayst reasonable and civil, but once a few drinks enter my system, "kicking ass and taking names" becomes an attractive alternative to talking

oh yeah, I also had a big ass Churchilll cigar yesterday at the club.. it was romeo and julieta brand I think... was like 7 bucks
                          www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

it's strange how I'm alwayst reasonable and civil, but once a few drinks enter my system, "kicking ass and taking names" becomes an attractive alternative to talking
                            Haha, I myself have a reputation amongst my friends for being a rather violent drunk, not towards people (most of the time) but towards objects (parking meters, windows, etc.)

----> ----> ---->
                            -Supplement Addict-

-Jack Bauer

Comment

yes but hitting objects isn't quite as satisfying as knocking somebody out of his socks
                              www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

Working...
                              X