X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn ... DPS has delayed me starting my new stack

I posted this in the bargains....

Originally posted by ashenkoren
    I looked over the last couple pages of this thread and did not see this so thought I would post it.

Yellow nEuphoria GEN 2 $19.99 at dpsnutrition.com

http://www.dpsnutrition.net/get_item_cd022.htm

The link leading to it just says Controlled Labs Yellow nEuphoria - 90 Cap but the actual page with the description says Yellow nEuphoria GEN 2 and the label they list looks the same as the Gen2 one.

I called to confirm and the (rather unpleasant) customer service rep said it was in fact the gen2. The CS people at bb.com are nicer but I cannot see paying $10 more a bottle.

Today I can finally order my GG and YN to go with my GM and PW (they were getting lonely), yay!

-AK
    Well ... despite calling first to make sure it really was Gen2, and despite the description saying it was Gen2 it turned out to be Gen1. They are supposed to have the warehouse manager at DPS call me tomorrow to straighten it out.

So at the very least I will not be starting my new stack for at least a week or two. Between the mistake (Which honestly I must say pisses me off since I called to confirm) and the longer time it took to get here in the first place, I guess I should have stuck with BB.com rather then trying to save a few bucks.

At least I have my Glycergrow, I will post a review after I have used it for awhile.

What a pisser.

-AK

Bah - to cheer myself up I ordered the Controlled Labs skully I had been wanting.

So things are looking up - heh.

Comment

I am not sure if anyone is that interested in this but I called DPS this morning and it appears that they do not stock YN Gen2 at all. They were already in the process of re-shipping me my YN to replace the incorrect product but I asked the customer service rep to talk to whoever was supervising the warehouse to confirm that it was in fact Gen2 this time - even going so far as to have her read me the ingrediants.

It was Gen1 and according to her it is all they have. I asked her to have her web person take a look at the site and correct it since the item page says it is Gen2 and even lists the correct ingrediant label.

I suppose mistakes happen, they are sending me a box to ship the two bottles back the them and when they get it I will be credited back the price as store credit - which I suppose will be something close to 2 weeks from now.

The store credit will probably be the last money I spend at DPS given this situation, saving money is not more important then saving time. I will just take my $150 a month supp habit back to BB.com unless there is someone else people here would recommend.

Oh and I appologize for this being on the supps board instead of a differant part of the forum, I actually originally figured the focus of this thread was going to be my GG.

-AK

Comment

hmm weird...our DPS experience has been great, actually had to fix a problem with credit card and customer service was efficient, friendly, and fast; they had our order payment problem fixed and shipped same day.

guess everyone's is different

Comment

DPS is a decent story... it just sounds like one bad trip in your case

Comment

Believe me, I am not saying they are totally horrible or anything - I actually would have just shrugged it off as 'one of those things' had I not called in ahead of time to try to make sure their info was correct.

I suppose the very fact that I felt the need to call in ahead means that my spider sense was tingling.

Still and all it is unlikely I will buy anything else from them given the long(ish) wait ahead of me for my in-store credit.

I am not intentionally 'talking shit' about them

On the up side I went ahead and ordered my YN G2 from bb.com and went ahead and got a tub of the lemonade PW since my wife pointed out that our current PW tube was not going to last the month.

-AK

+++ EDIT ++++ I am not trying to downplay my dis-satisfaction, I am just saying that I know lots of people have not had an issue. Had my issue been resolved a bit more efficently I may feel otherwise about doing buisness with them.
            Last edited by ashenkoren; 04-08-2008, 06:37 PM.

Comment

figured that deal was too good to be true, but yes, they do indeed stock gen 2, they are probably just mixed together in the same bin in their warehouse or something
              REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
              Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
              Purple Psyko
              Gold Feast
              Blue Gene
              Blue Growth
              REDuction AM/PM Shots
              REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
              Orange TRIad
              White Flood (5 Flavors)
              Black Hole
              Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
              Green Bulge
              White Blood 2
              Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
              Blue Up
              Blue Up (Stim-Free)
              GlycerGrow (Elements line)
              CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
              Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

It is all good man, I got my YN G2 in the mail from BB tonight

I will just using the credit at DPS to get my wife some more muscle milk or something (I cant take the muscle milk - you dont wanna know why - lol)

Comment

Working...
                X