Question on Wraath/GG/GMag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on Wraath/GG/GMag

First off.....great site guys. I haven't tried any CL products before, but need to add something to my regime besides fish oil, multi and whey. My research says CL products are the best!!

Im going to order Wraath/GlycerGrow/Green Bulge (changed my mind from Mag) here in a couple days. Is this too much to start out on? After reading directions on bb.com, it seems that these three supps can be taken pre/during/post. Which is most effective pre workout, during, post workout? Thanks guys and keep up the good work!
    Last edited by DWill; 03-30-2008, 05:14 PM.

Originally posted by DWill
    First off.....great site guys. I haven't tried any CL products before, but need to add something to my regime besides fish oil, multi and whey. My research says CL products are the best!!

Im going to order Wraath/GlycerGrow/Green Bulge (changed my mind from Mag) here in a couple days. Is this too much to start out on? After reading directions on bb.com, it seems that these three supps can be taken pre/during/post. Which is most effective pre workout, during, post workout? Thanks guys and keep up the good work!
    GG and GM 45-60 min preworkout. PW start drinking 10 min pre and finish during/after workout.

What are your goals?
    Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

Any reason you want Green Bulge and not Green Mag?
      The first things I ordered from CL were Green Mag and White Flood. I love them. I've been using them for 1 month and I got great gains in the gym. When I take them, nothing can stop me from going to the gym, I will crush anything standing in front of me.

I decided to add GlycerGrow and Purple Wraath a couple of days ago. I only use one serving of purple wraath and I love it too. I am less tired at the end of the workout and the next morning I can feel all the muscles I trained during the session.

As for GlycerGrow, I didn't notice anything yet, but I only took it 2 times so I can't speak for this one. I take one scoop with my GM 30 minutes before my workout, one scoop 2 minutes before my workout and one last scoop at the end of my workout. But I don't know if it's the best way to take it.
      Last edited by patoff; 03-30-2008, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma
        GG and GM 45-60 min preworkout. PW start drinking 10 min pre and finish during/after workout.

What are your goals?

Looking for an overall bulk. I went from 150 to 162-163 on a pretty solid diet and Rippetoe's starting strength program. I am still skinny for my height (6'1).

Ive started to slow down in regards to adding weight to my exercises...so Im looking for that extra boost. These products seem to be the real deal.

Comment

Originally posted by patoff
          Any reason you want Green Bulge and not Green Mag?
          The first things I ordered from CL were Green Mag and White Flood. I love them. I've been using them for 1 month and I got great gains in the gym. When I take them, nothing can stop me from going to the gym, I will crush anything standing in front of me.

I decided to add GlycerGrow and Purple Wraath a couple of days ago. I only use one serving of purple wraath and I love it too. I am less tired at the end of the workout and the next morning I can feel all the muscles I trained during the session.

As for GlycerGrow, I didn't notice anything yet, but I only took it 2 times so I can't speak for this one. I take one scoop with my GM 30 minutes before my workout, one scoop 2 minutes before my workout and one last scoop at the end of my workout. But I don't know if it's the best way to take it.

I saw where Green Bulge seemed to get a little bit better reviews. Plus I don't mind the pill form.

Do you have a log for your PW and GG?

Comment

Looking for an overall bulk. I went from 150 to 162-163 on a pretty solid diet and Rippetoe's starting strength program. I am still skinny for my height (6'1).

Ive started to slow down in regards to adding weight to my exercises...so Im looking for that extra boost. These products seem to be the real deal.
            How long have you been doing Rippetoe's? It might be a time to switch things up a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma
              How long have you been doing Rippetoe's? It might be a time to switch things up a bit.

About 3-3.5 months.

I was debating whether or not to just add a bi-tri exercise on Friday like it says...or go to a split routine.

Comment

Just a final question before I order my stack Tuesday:

The directions to GG and Purple Wrath both say take 30-60 minutes before your workout....then take both over an extended period of time.

Am I overdoing it with both GG and Purple Wraath? Should I combine them like the directions say....or change them up...do one before workout and one during/after?

Is Green Bulge good to stack with this?

Thanks in advance guys.

Comment

Just a final question before I order my stack Tuesday:

The directions to GG and Purple Wrath both say take 30-60 minutes before your workout....then take both over an extended period of time.

Am I overdoing it with both GG and Purple Wraath? Should I combine them like the directions say....or change them up...do one before workout and one during/after?

Is Green Bulge good to stack with this?

Thanks in advance guys.
                  Combo sounds fine, but the GG has a sand-like texture, I would use the scoop + chase method for that and sip on the WRAATH during training (and keep filling up that water bottle too).

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                    Combo sounds fine, but the GG has a sand-like texture, I would use the scoop + chase method for that and sip on the WRAATH during training (and keep filling up that water bottle too).

And that about covers it.

Comment

Thanks guys.

Ordering the stack later today.

Comment

Wanted to bump this thread b/c I just got PW/GG/GM and just wanted a little clarification on the dosing.

Pre (45 minutes pre):
                        1 scoop GM
                        1 scoop GG (chased with GM)

During (right at beginning):
                        1 scoop PW (as long as it lasts)
                        1 scoop GG (chased w/ PW)

Post (immediately after):
                        1 scoop GG (chased with whey/CEE shake)

As for the GG, I'm just going to do the scoop and chase method. Don't want to tire myself out shaking the bottle for 15 minutes trying to get it to mix.

Also, sorry for all the parentheses...really want to be sure on this. I've heard great things about CL products and want to get the most out of them.

edit-Current supps include a basic multi 2x/day, 3g fish oil, whey, and will be starting an E/C/GT stack same day as the CL supps.
                        Last edited by evilM4; 04-03-2008, 08:30 AM.
                        Do not demand what you cannot take by force

My goal is to wake up every day and be in the asset column of this country. -Ted Nugent

Comment

Originally posted by evilM4
                          Wanted to bump this thread b/c I just got PW/GG/GM and just wanted a little clarification on the dosing.

Pre (45 minutes pre):
                          1 scoop GM

As for the GG, I'm just going to do the scoop and chase method. Don't want to tire myself out shaking the bottle for 15 minutes trying to get it to mix.

Also, sorry for all the parentheses...really want to be sure on this. I've heard great things about CL products and want to get the most out of them.

edit-Current supps include a basic multi 2x/day, 3g fish oil, whey, and will be starting an E/C/GT stack same day as the CL supps.
                          Good luck. Let me know how it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by evilM4

Pre (45 minutes pre):
                            1 scoop GM

Looks pretty solid to me, why the additional CEE... do you just have some extra ?

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                              Looks pretty solid to me, why the additional CEE... do you just have some extra ?
                              Yeah, if some = about 3/4 of a kilo of bulk CEE. LOL... stuff has lasted me a lot longer than I thought it would.

I am taking it about 2 gallons of water/day so between the GG, GM, and CEE I think I should be fine.

Also, last night was my heavy squats night and I just couldn't NOT use my new CL supps. Not even sore this morning!
                              Do not demand what you cannot take by force

My goal is to wake up every day and be in the asset column of this country. -Ted Nugent

Comment

Working...
                              X