Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muscle milk, what do you think of it?

Hi guys,

Any of you tried Muscle milk? How is it? Since there is so much fat in it, I suppose it's something to take while your bulking?

I want to start bulking soon, but I store fat pretty easily. Is it something good for me or I should take something else?

The flavors look so good :-)

Thanks

Originally posted by patoff
    Hi guys,

Any of you tried Muscle milk? How is it? Since there is so much fat in it, I suppose it's something to take while your bulking?

I want to start bulking soon, but I store fat pretty easily. Is it something good for me or I should take something else?

The flavors look so good :-)

Thanks
    I take it even when I'm cutting.
    Remember to look at the big picture. 12g of fat should not be your total intake for the day. So I take musclemilk even twice per day while cutting.

And yes, it does taste good.
    kane@controlledlabs.com
    Sponsored Controlled Labs Athlete
    Looks for the ads, coming soon!
    www.controlledlabs.com
    www.controlledlabsforum.com

Comment

Thanks for the fast answer.

Yeah, but I don't have your body
      I am 162 lbs with fat in the belly section.

Just a quick question, if I usually get 9g of fat per meal, can I get one meal with 13g of fat, another one with 5g of fat and get the same result?

Comment

muscle milk would be good for cutting on a low carb diet. you have to look at carbs and fat as two sources of energy. its hard to cut when you have both together

Comment

Originally posted by patoff
          Thanks for the fast answer.

Yeah, but I don't have your body
          I am 162 lbs with fat in the belly section.

Just a quick question, if I usually get 9g of fat per meal, can I get one meal with 13g of fat, another one with 5g of fat and get the same result?
          Definitely. More important is your total fat intake for the day.
          kane@controlledlabs.com
          www.controlledlabs.com

Comment

i love the mocha joe and cookies n cream in the premade shakes -- i buy them at 711 on campus occasionaly.

i purchased to 4lb tubs of plain chocolate i think - havent used yet (saving for summer)

good protein, can be expensive though -- cost me 4$ for one of the premade shakes (20 or 30g of protein, depends on which one they had)

Comment

Love it -

Have 3/4 differnet types,and have the chocolate RTD's that I hit post workout.

And it's the best tasting protein imo.
              A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Any of you try the cinnamon bun flavour? Someone reccomended that to me.
                kane@controlledlabs.com
                www.controlledlabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by timberwolf
                  Any of you try the cinnamon bun flavour? Someone reccomended that to me.
                  Nope, but this will be one of the three flavour I will try. I tried the BSN Lean Dessert Cinnamon Bun and it was really good.

Gonna try blueberry and orange too!

Comment

i have had the cinnamon bun, cake batter, brownie batter, cant go wrong with them and the peanut butter chocolate. Would get any of the first three again the peanut butter one tastes kinda weird to me but still good.

Comment

Originally posted by darkstar1977
                      i have had the cinnamon bun, cake batter, brownie batter, cant go wrong with them and the peanut butter chocolate. Would get any of the first three again the peanut butter one tastes kinda weird to me but still good.
                      I didn't like the peanut butter one at all.
                      With the vanilla I'll mix cinnamon. After like a dozen tubs of cookies 'n cream flavour I'm back to chocolate lately.
                      kane@controlledlabs.com
                      www.controlledlabs.com

Comment

I'm a big fan of the light version of the c&c, take it 3/4 times a day, including mixed with my oats, mmmmm.

Comment

how much do you drop on protein a month? lol

3/4 muscle milk shakes a day = expensive??!!... but no doubt tasty + results i imagine..

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                            how much do you drop on protein a month? lol

3/4 muscle milk shakes a day = expensive??!!... but no doubt tasty + results i imagine..
                            dont ask.

Helps when the old lady is starting her comp diet, and she stocked up on protein, so I sneak some lean dessert also

Comment

haha..

I wonder what life will be like once i get out of school and/or get a side job.. i could afford 3 or 4 muscle milk shakes a day maybe!!

Comment

Working...
                              X