PW Lemon: Logged

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PW Lemon: Logged

I hope to rediscover the holy grail of bodybuilding: lemonade styled.

It's been almost 2 weeks sincei last used purple wraath, and i am excitied to try the new flavor and get it back into me body.

It will begin next Monday (3/24). I will be going from a maintence type phase into more of a cutting program (it's pre-summer season aka spring)

about me:

Sex: male

Height: 6"1

Weight: aprox. 225

Bodytype:Meso/Endo

Training history:

I trained 3 years HS diligently for athletics (baseball + football) continued lifting throughout 4 years undergrad - got into bodybuilding principles during my jr/sr years, cardio training lacked during undergrad , and i still struggle to find consistency with it.

now in my 1st year graduate studies as a weight training instructor -- lifting reguarly, working on making cardio another passion

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Monday - Legs
    Tues - chest/arms (try to focus on one or the other more)
    Wedn - back/shoudlers
    friday - upper body + lower body (focus on what wasnt on mond/tues)

generally do an ab circuit tues night, wednes afternoon, thurs morning (with my TA classes)

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Tuesday -- plyometrics with my one TA class
    thursday - roughly 60minutes -- have been using row machines on and off as of late combined with jogging
    weekends -- will be jogging outside as weather warms

Diet info:

not that great -- live in inner city, dirty ass apartment, limited resources (cost is insane). def hate it alot.

generally: protein shake with oats for breakfeast - GFH post workout - protein shake before bed

eat a ton of fiber one, south beach diet protein bars, special K breakfeast bars, granola nature valley bars, quaker oat bars, and i get my girlfriend to bring me 2lbs of turkey lunch meat, a loaf of whole grain bread, and 1/2 pound of provlone cheese each weekend (i make tons and tons of sandwhiches to get by)

eat lots of chicken burritos from qdoba (<3), when its ncier out i wil buy lots of fruit smoothies, and ive found that using fiber pills really really helps keep me full long and save money on food

Short Term Goal:

bigger, faster, stronger + LEANER
    increase body weight exercises (chins, pulls, dips, pushups)

Long Term Goal:

bigger, faster, stronger + LEAN ---career in training industry - main goal: own + operate an elite athlete training facility.

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):

...too many.. lots of things, never steroids or anything like that. i like to test whats out there but keep it real.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):

lots below -- sadly, my best one ever - for supplement kings physique transformation - seems to be a dead link I have saved. o well.

this one was just for fun i think when i first used white flood

http://controlledlabsforum.com/showt...?t=4214&page=1

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=611559

http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/sh...=779427&page=1

http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/sh...=618191&page=1

http://controlledlabsforum.com/showt...p?t=591&page=1

http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/sh...=745010&page=1

http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/sh...d.php?t=856727

http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/sh...=801214&page=1

http://controlledlabsforum.com/showt...4046#post44046

http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/sh...light=jdiritto

http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/sh...light=jdiritto

http://controlledlabsforum.com/showt...p?t=662&page=1

http://controlledlabsforum.com/showt...?t=4214&page=1

Supplements used in the log will updated later, along with beginnging measurements + pics

I am in
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

keep us updated

Comment

Comment

If the the product on the sale the other week was the same as the tester one, I could of started this week..

the tester thing said there was a special suprise too.. so i was like, maybe its a diff product?or something?

I'm in no rush -- DOMs are bad this week cause I was off last week on spring break..

will try to get pics, measurements, and more specifics up tomorrow or over the weekend

I feel real good today, been sore all week, incl. right now, and Im pretty stoked to get the EAAs back into my thing. I also want to focus on cardio training, i need to be the body.
          Last edited by jiritt0; 03-20-2008, 12:02 PM.

Comment

took pics the other day, but there on my girlfriends camera so it could be a minute til im able to upload them.

starting measurements:

chest (thro nipples) -- 43"
            stomach (thro belly button) -- 38"
            thighs (1/2 between knee and hip) -- 24"
            calves (1/2 between knee and foot) -- 16"
            arms (1/2 between elbow and shoulder) -- 16"

will have to weigh in sometime this week at the gym, i forgot to do it over the weekend . I weighed in at 230something 2weeks ago fully clothed on a shitty digital scale.

supplements:

orange triad - six servings a day (1 pill at a time)
            ON whey, gf-pro isolate for random shakes
            random uni liver tabs when I want/remember
            NAC caps 1 am, 1pm
            CLA caps - 1am, 1 mid day, 1 pm
            Super Cuts 3 - two tabs, two times a day
            cAMPHIBOLIC - 2caps before bed
            magnesium and l-zinc cap - before bed

preworkout - 2 scoops PW lemonade + 1 scoop glycergrow

intra workout - sizeon + xtend + possibly another 1 or a half scoop PW + 1 or a half scoop GG

postworkout golden finish with a mini serving of vita-c-ester and possibly another 1 or half scoop GG

Glyceral use will vary depending upon results from sizeon (never used before)

starting tomorrow .. just dont know when have a presentation and scheduling for next fall, so i might need to switch up schedule to talk with advisor
            Last edited by jiritt0; 03-23-2008, 07:48 PM.

Comment

just dug my fingas in and pulled the scoop out... gettin the tub ready for use..

it tastes good. should be a g ood drink i imagine

powder is very scentless, made lemonadge xtend smell very sour and bitter

starting out on a bad note with gaspari.. opened sizeon, and while digging for the scoop which must of been put into the bottom of the tub, i spilled out like 5 shakes worthprolly.. not good gaspari, not good.
              Last edited by jiritt0; 03-23-2008, 07:59 PM.

Comment

legs

squats: 10x135, 205, 225, 245, 8x265, 5x275, 10x225, 135

standing calf raises - 4x10x120lb (i think?) last one on 130lb ?

single leg press - 3x10x plate each side, 10x plate + 20lb each side

leg curls - 4x10x115
                wall squats in between each set til I couldnt hold it

thoughts:

PW lemonade did not taste as well as I had hoped. It was kind of funky. Im not a big big lemonade fan, so maybe it'll grow on me in the future. I did not mix it with any other lemonade flavoring product either. just 2 scoops of it with a scoop of glycergrow.

as for grape size on and xtend during the workout, i was kind of turned off by this mix too.. it mixed up real well and everything, it was just very very dark grape looking, and tasted just like it. I believe the directions say to mix sizeon in a 16oz water batter solo, so i may try that instead of a huge shaker with xtend, than itll just be a few swigs instead of a big drank??

Feedback on how to consume sizeon would be great.

I feel good though, was an intense lift, and i was pretty focused -- even had a presentation right before it in class. kind of had the PW tingles, nothing like the first time I ever used it though back a year or two though

Comment

upper body today

bench press - 10x135,185, 225,225,225,8x225, 4x225,10x185,135,135
                  DB hammers (supersetted w/ last 4 sets of bench) - 4x10x35pd

DB flies - 4x10x40,35,35,35

Seated DB preacher curls - 10x30,25,27.5,27.5,30
                  W bar forearm (overhand) curls - 10x30pd between preachers

seated smith bench press - 4x10x150,205,205,205 -- did 10 with a bar between the handles (closegrip) immediately followed by 10 with wide grip hand placement

the 2 scoops PW preworkout still tasted funny... it grew on me a little compared to yesterday though ... same with the sizeon+xtend intra workout.. but it didnt grow as much as the PW did.

overall I felt pumped.. need to push it more though, not satisified

tomorrow is shoulders/back should be fun

Comment

great lift today -- i feel real good right now ...bout to drink some GFH and C-ester.. woohoo

the PW lemon.. its getting a tiny bit better each day. same results as origianl PW, just a diff taste.. not sure if i liek it. very early though.

same for the sizeon/xtend mix -- taste is growing on me some. like the results from it so far, dont know if i will ever enjoy the taste of the grape .. its funky, kind of fake grape tasting..

anyway the lift was like thiss

overhead shoulder press (behind head) : 4x10x95 pd, 1x8 + 2x4x115 - 4x10x95
                    last 4 sets supersetted in DB side lat raises - 4x10x? i think 20pd?

moved on dead lifts -- 10x135, 7x10x185, 2x10x135
                    last 4 sets of this super setted in DB front raises - 10x15,17.5,20,20

than I did str leg deadlifts standing on a bench-- 3x10x135

moved onto cable str bar lat pulldown things -- 3x10x??i dont have a clue what weight

than I did DB lawnmoawers - 3x10x60pd
                    and plate raises - 3x10x35pd

tomorrow is cardio. gonna take some yellow neuphoria before it and see how that goes with the PW, sizeon etc.

Comment

Today was cardio: close to 60mins non stop (except to drink and whipe sweat outa eyes)

was on the bike for 5minutes -- jogged 4 laps around the track -- rowed for 5 minutes on max resistence -- jogged 2 laps around the track -- bike for 5mins -- jogged 2 laps -- rowed 5minutes max resis again -- jogged a final lap and walked a cool down lap

felt reall good afterward.!!

taking yellow neuphoria with the PW pre workout is great on cardio days, think it really helped me push myself more

on a side note, im sitting here in my office, and for the past like 5/10 minutes ive been really struggling with an urge for nicotine. it hit me hard out of nowhere...

luckily, i have some random nicorette on me.. gotta love free samples through walmart.com!!

Comment

Nice log. The flavor is taking me a little time to get aclomated to it. Keep up the strong work.
                        Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

fridays workout was a huge circuit

went five times through this -- the first three were extremely successive, almost no rest (besides walking from one area to another) between sets -- four and five i was fatiqued and was walking around the gym for a few seconds between each set to catch my breath

squats - 15reps 135pd
                          incline bench press - 12 reps 135 pd
                          DB bicep curls 10 reps 30 pd
                          laying leg curls 10 reps 100 pd
                          standing calf raises 12 reps 400 pd
                          DB military press 10 reps 45pd
                          took a 6kg ball and started with it on the floor (deep squat) and lifted it overhead (10reps)

Comment

legss

squats - 10x135,205,255,275, 7x275, 8x255, 10x205, 10x135

seated calf raises - 4x12x175pd smith machine

single leg squats (smith rack) - 3x10 each legx95,115,135

seated single leg curls - 3x10 each leg x 50,50,60
                            wall squats in between - 3x as long as i could hold it

Comment

great arm pumps today! was a nice lift

DB bench - 10x 30,70,90,90,90,100,100

DB flies - 3x10x35pd

closegrip bench (bar) - 10x 105,125,135
                              superset with 10 pushups between each (feet elevated)

W bar preachers - 4x10x40,50,50,50
                              DB hammers - 4x10x40,40,35

iso-smith chest machine - 10x90,230,230,230,140
                              super setted with 10 diamond pushups between each

Comment

Working...
                              X