Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I tried to find this in search so dont kill me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I tried to find this in search so dont kill me...

I presume this has been asked before but I could not find it.

My wife and I are thinking of again expanding our stack with more CL products (I am becomming quite the CL junkie)

We are currently taking;
    Green Mag, Red Acid, Purple Wraath, - only other supps are the usual EFA's, a multi-vitamin (genaric) and SciFit 100% Whey Isolate.

Next month (state employee so have to buy all my supps right at the end of the month) we want to add; Yellow nEuphoria (occassionally of course), and White Flood (I have been wary about using it because of the stims but like I said, I am becoming quite the junkie)

My question is this... Yellow nEuphoria and WF verboten to take together? If it is ok to take both (and I admit, I only about half understand Yellow nEuphoria) then would they need to be spaced out from each other?

We of course plan to take the GM, PW, WF, RA pre-workout ... but could the YN be taken then too?

I read the stacking info page and did not see YN listed in any of the stacks so any help for any of the fine rep/mods/members would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance, and thanks for all the info you guys have put on the bb.com forums.

-AK (Forgive me if any of the above makes less then perfect sense, I am quite distracted in the afternoons.)

Originally posted by ashenkoren
    I presume this has been asked before but I could not find it.

My wife and I are thinking of again expanding our stack with more CL products (I am becomming quite the CL junkie)

We are currently taking;
    Green Mag, Red Acid, Purple Wraath, - only other supps are the usual EFA's, a multi-vitamin (genaric) and SciFit 100% Whey Isolate.

Next month (state employee so have to buy all my supps right at the end of the month) we want to add; Yellow nEuphoria (occassionally of course), and White Flood (I have been wary about using it because of the stims but like I said, I am becoming quite the junkie)

My question is this... Yellow nEuphoria and WF verboten to take together? If it is ok to take both (and I admit, I only about half understand Yellow nEuphoria) then would they need to be spaced out from each other?

We of course plan to take the GM, PW, WF, RA pre-workout ... but could the YN be taken then too?

I read the stacking info page and did not see YN listed in any of the stacks so any help for any of the fine rep/mods/members would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance, and thanks for all the info you guys have put on the bb.com forums.

-AK (Forgive me if any of the above makes less then perfect sense, I am quite distracted in the afternoons.)
    Personally I like to cycle between White FLOOD and nEuphoria G2 / Red ACID G2 (monthly or so)

Recently I've been sticking with WRAATH + BULGE / MAG + nEuphoria G2 on a recomp and the results have been steady / impressive... specifically conditioning, explosiveness, mood, diet, libido, and recovery. When I look at my White FLOOD stash, I know that I have GOOD TIMES to look forward to once I cycle back on it (I like to consume 1-2 scoops White FLOOD with a small carb snack... amazing feedback with this method).

So sometimes, less is actually more.
    Last edited by pu12en12g; 03-18-2008, 05:24 PM.

Comment

another question!!

Thanks for responding pu12en12g -- you are actually one of my 'go to' posters on the bb.com boards (god I sound like some kind of deranged fan)

So would it possibly look something like this if i were doing it in similar fashion to you?

-------------
      Month 1 (we will call this 'next month)
      GM, PW, YN, (RA here?)

Month 2 (the month following month 1)
      GM, PW, WF, ( or RA here?)

-------------
      In this scienario would it be ok to take the YN daily pre-workout (I only ask because I see alot of posts about it being an occassional supp).

I am mostly asking for your personal opinion since I know you might not be able to give me any type of 'set in stone' advisement for legal or ethical reasons or something.

-AK (no ... seriously I am 36 not a teenager)

Comment

Originally posted by ashenkoren
        Thanks for responding pu12en12g -- you are actually one of my 'go to' posters on the bb.com boards (god I sound like some kind of deranged fan)

So would it possibly look something like this if i were doing it in similar fashion to you?

-------------
        Month 1 (we will call this 'next month)
        GM, PW, YN, (RA here?)

Month 2 (the month following month 1)
        GM, PW, WF, ( or RA here?)

-------------
        In this scienario would it be ok to take the YN daily pre-workout (I only ask because I see alot of posts about it being an occassional supp).

I am mostly asking for your personal opinion since I know you might not be able to give me any type of 'set in stone' advisement for legal or ethical reasons or something.

-AK (no ... seriously I am 36 not a teenager)
        I like RA on the 2nd stack, with 1 scoop (1/2 dose) White FLOOD

Comment

Thanks again!

Originally posted by pu12en12g
          I like RA on the 2nd stack, with 1 scoop (1/2 dose) White FLOOD
          Then that is what we shall do, heh - thanks a ton. I have one more question that I am going to send you a PM, hope you dont mind.

-AK

Comment

i was eating a fiber one/some type of granola bar about 30mins prior to taking WF + Green mag immediately preworkout, and i enjoyed it alot. the WF would kick in right when I started lagging in the middle/near end of the workouts

went like this

protein shake + scoop of steel cut oats (my lovely cheap grad student breakfeast) -- 45min later the fiber one/granola bar -- 30 min later WF + GM immediately pre

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
              i was eating a fiber one/some type of granola bar about 30mins prior to taking WF + Green mag immediately preworkout, and i enjoyed it alot. the WF would kick in right when I started lagging in the middle/near end of the workouts

went like this

protein shake + scoop of steel cut oats (my lovely cheap grad student breakfeast) -- 45min later the fiber one/granola bar -- 30 min later WF + GM immediately pre
              I am big on Fiber One also - especially since they sell them at Costco! Thanks for the Info!

Comment

ya.. i love on nutritional bars.. i stock up (via my parents sams club membership) when im at home. fiber one, granola bars, special K, south beach diet, i got em all, in the huge box sizes

Comment

Working...
                X