Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going from Fat lose mode to Muscle gain mode

Hi guys,

Currently, my goal is to lose my supplement of fat. I was 210lbs last year, now I am at 166 with a bf of 16%. It's still a lot, but I am trying to lose a pound of fat every week, 2 if I can, but I never manage to do so. If I eat less or do more cardio, I lose lean mass. Any idea how to fix this?

My first goal is to go down to 10%, which should be around 150 lbs if I don't lose to much lean mass. I have a endomorph body, so right now my arms are almost skinny, but I still have love handles and a big belly.
    I am training 4 days a week, cardio 5-6 days a week and eating 6 meals per day, 40%p-40%g-20%f. 2200 calories of food per day.

But when I will attain my goal, I want to get more muscles, because the definition of my muscles is bad, but they are still small. My biceps are less than 13 inches flexed. What do I need to do? Do I need to start to eat like 3000 calories the next week, or go up slowly? How much pound of muscles can you gain in one week without getting too much fat? My main goal would be to go up to 180lbs, but try to keep a bf% of 10-12% maximum, since all the fat goes in my belly.

Thanks a lot guys.
    Last edited by patoff; 03-11-2008, 08:54 PM.

Very simple, up your calories CLEAN. Eat foods that are less processed. Simple best food for bulking clean is OATMEAL. Best simple carb with protien and fibre. Eat small 6 smalls 3 hours apart, each meal consisting of protien,carbs and fibre. Get your greeens most important. Try to get veggies in your diet, the more darker the better. Also to keep muscle mass while doing excess cardio, look into Purple Wraath from you know it; Controlled labs. It is a BCAA/EAA, to help preserve muscle catobolism and creates an anobolic enviroment to help you build muscle, which in your case YOU WANT

Comment

Originally posted by patoff
      Hi guys,

Currently, my goal is to lose my supplement of fat. I was 210lbs last year, now I am at 166 with a bf of 16%. It's still a lot, but I am trying to lose a pound of fat every week, 2 if I can, but I never manage to do so. If I eat less or do more cardio, I lose lean mass. Any idea how to fix this?

My first goal is to go down to 10%, which should be around 150 lbs if I don't lose to much lean mass. I have a endomorph body, so right now my arms are almost skinny, but I still have love handles and a big belly.
      I am training 4 days a week, cardio 5-6 days a week and eating 6 meals per day, 40%p-40%g-20%f. 2200 calories of food per day.

But when I will attain my goal, I want to get more muscles, because the definition of my muscles is bad, but they are still small. My biceps are less than 13 inches flexed. What do I need to do? Do I need to start to eat like 3000 calories the next week, or go up slowly? How much pound of muscles can you gain in one week without getting too much fat? My main goal would be to go up to 180lbs, but try to keep a bf% of 10-12% maximum, since all the fat goes in my belly.

Thanks a lot guys.
      Some good links and info here:
      http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1426

Comment

Originally posted by CrAzY_ChRiS
        Very simple, up your calories CLEAN. Eat foods that are less processed. Simple best food for bulking clean is OATMEAL. Best simple carb with protien and fibre. Eat small 6 smalls 3 hours apart, each meal consisting of protien,carbs and fibre. Get your greeens most important. Try to get veggies in your diet, the more darker the better. Also to keep muscle mass while doing excess cardio, look into Purple Wraath from you know it; Controlled labs. It is a BCAA/EAA, to help preserve muscle catobolism and creates an anobolic enviroment to help you build muscle, which in your case YOU WANT

fyi: catabolism is the degradation of muscle mass, your wording is incorrect. Amino acid supplementation prevents catabolism, while promoting anabolism.

Comment

Working...
        X