Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black HOLE™ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wanderlei
    So the effect only lasts 2-3? What about taking a smaller dose 30mins of so before a meal? Would it provide adequate stimulation? Also, for me hte summer heat seems to reduce appetite but not in the conventional manner. My appetite is normal in that I'm always hungry every 3-4 hours. But 5-7 mins after I start eating my appetite quickly dissipates and I get the full satiated feeling. Strangely this really only happens during the summer months, so I'm guessing the heat has something to do with it. In the winter I can eat for 30mins or longer without a problem. So would Black Hole be beneficial in my case?

Since I feel full after a short time I have to eat 6 or more meals. My hope is that with Black Hole I could eat only 4 big meals. Thus I wonder if I could split the dose into two so I could eat two huge meals.
    Do you tend to drink more/different liquids during the summer months? Also, are your meals ate in a faster/slower fashion? And WHERE in your home do you eat your meals and does that differ in the different seasons? All of these things can actually contribute to your style of eating. For me I tend to gulp down more water in the summer which leads to a quicker feeling of satiety.

I'll let PT handle the dosing questions since he is much more versed in Black Hole.

SCT
    Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
      Do you tend to drink more/different liquids during the summer months? Also, are your meals ate in a faster/slower fashion? And WHERE in your home do you eat your meals and does that differ in the different seasons? All of these things can actually contribute to your style of eating. For me I tend to gulp down more water in the summer which leads to a quicker feeling of satiety.

I'll let PT handle the dosing questions since he is much more versed in Black Hole.

SCT
      I do drink more in the summer months than other seasons. Obviously hot liquids are out and I do drink a lot more iced tea. I probably drink an additional .75-1 gallon more. I drink in more frequent intervals too so that may play an issue. As for location it doesn't vary from season to season. I've tried eating faster in the summer months so I can get more food down before I feel full. Also tried eating slower but I still feel full at the same time.
      I think it's an issue with the heat because my smallest meals are at 12:00 noon when the temp dramatically starts to increase. And at 2:30-3:00pm when it's the hottest time of day. Water sonsumption with the meals is the same as I know if I drink more I will feel full quicker.

Comment

wow guys. you all just keep it coming! amazing! muncho kudos! I guess this would be good for military for this fact:
        being on a ship, you get used to eating 2-3 times a day and very small portions. When we get in port, we cant really eat a full meal because it's too much. I think this would be awsome for that!
        Nino
        The stack:
        PW-GG-GB-GM-BU-RA-Designer Whey protien

THE MAN:
        5'9
        197.5 LBS
        BF% 29

Comment

Originally posted by ninobrn99
          wow guys. you all just keep it coming! amazing! muncho kudos! I guess this would be good for military for this fact:
          being on a ship, you get used to eating 2-3 times a day and very small portions. When we get in port, we cant really eat a full meal because it's too much. I think this would be awsome for that!
          Nino
          thanks for the compliments, if you pick some up be sure to keep an eating log
          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
          Purple Psyko
          Gold Feast
          Blue Gene
          Blue Growth
          REDuction AM/PM Shots
          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
          Orange TRIad
          White Flood (5 Flavors)
          Black Hole
          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
          Green Bulge
          White Blood 2
          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
          Blue Up
          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Just wanted to say I was in Vit. Shoppe today before I hit the gym to snoop around, I've never been in one. Behind the locked case, staring me in the face was the newly released Black Hole. Pretty cool to see it on the shelves. Price was 39.99, but the store just opened, so I think you could get a better deal on it.
            A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sethva
              Just wanted to say I was in Vit. Shoppe today before I hit the gym to snoop around, I've never been in one. Behind the locked case, staring me in the face was the newly released Black Hole. Pretty cool to see it on the shelves. Price was 39.99, but the store just opened, so I think you could get a better deal on it.
              yeah I think they have 10 or 20% off coupons many peopel have talked about. you can also get it for 32.99 on their website if you go through shopping.com

Out Now:
              Purple Psyko
              Gold Feast
              Blue Gene
              Blue Growth
              REDuction AM/PM Shots
              Orange TRIad
              White Flood (5 Flavors)
              Black Hole
              Green Bulge
              White Blood 2
              Blue Up
              Blue Up (Stim-Free)
              CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

I looked for it through shopping.com but had no luck.

Do you have a direct link for it perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by mpm
                  I looked for it through shopping.com but had no luck.

Do you have a direct link for it perhaps?

Direct Link: http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/e...jsp?id=E6-1003
                  jdouchebag for president

Comment

Wait so if it only stimulates the appetite for 2-3 hours when should the supplement be taken. Always right before breakfest? 10, 15, 20 mins before? And will it stimulate or your appetite on only that meal, meaning youll be able to eat a larger breakfest?

Comment

Originally posted by burke
                      Wait so if it only stimulates the appetite for 2-3 hours when should the supplement be taken. Always right before breakfest? 10, 15, 20 mins before? And will it stimulate or your appetite on only that meal, meaning youll be able to eat a larger breakfest?
                      it will stimulate your appetite for any meal that occurs within the 2-3 hour range. you can take it abot 20-30 minutes before the time you would start eating.

Out Now:
                      Purple Psyko
                      Gold Feast
                      Blue Gene
                      Blue Growth
                      REDuction AM/PM Shots
                      Orange TRIad
                      White Flood (5 Flavors)
                      Black Hole
                      Green Bulge
                      White Blood 2
                      Blue Up
                      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
                        it will stimulate your appetite for any meal that occurs within the 2-3 hour range. you can take it abot 20-30 minutes before the time you would start eating.
                        A question that was posed to me that you might be able to answer.. Since Black Hole has the digestive benefits, do you think that a user would be able to eat more meals in that 2-3 hour timeframe than he might otherwise do. IE instead of eating one huge meal, could he eat 2-3 smaller meals and thereby take advantage of the digestive benefits and appetite aggression?

Hehe, appetite aggression.. I love that term.
                        Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
                          A question that was posed to me that you might be able to answer.. Since Black Hole has the digestive benefits, do you think that a user would be able to eat more meals in that 2-3 hour timeframe than he might otherwise do. IE instead of eating one huge meal, could he eat 2-3 smaller meals and thereby take advantage of the digestive benefits and appetite aggression?

Hehe, appetite aggression.. I love that term.
                          if the user has self control, then yes. otherwise they will probbaly just eat more in the one sitting until they are satiated.

Out Now:
                          Purple Psyko
                          Gold Feast
                          Blue Gene
                          Blue Growth
                          REDuction AM/PM Shots
                          Orange TRIad
                          White Flood (5 Flavors)
                          Black Hole
                          Green Bulge
                          White Blood 2
                          Blue Up
                          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

you should specifiy on the bottle to take 30 mins before your first meal if thats how the product is intended to be used.

Comment

Originally posted by burke
                              you should specifiy on the bottle to take 30 mins before your first meal if thats how the product is intended to be used.
                              Not at all... results will vary. The product is unique in that people will need to individualize dosage and timing.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                                Not at all... results will vary. The product is unique in that people will need to individualize dosage and timing.
                                It is very unique. I might have to pick up a bottle/
                                Vote for Keyhawk for mod at a1supplements.com

Comment

Working...
                                X