Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**** ATTENTION: TESTERS NEEDED to log / review CONTROLLED LABS - Black HOLE ****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **** ATTENTION: TESTERS NEEDED to log / review CONTROLLED LABS - Black HOLE ****

TESTERS NEEDED to log / review CONTROLLED LABS - Black HOLE

Terms and Conditions:

Terms:

Controlled Labs will be choosing 10 reputable members from this forum to test and review the newest product from Controlled Labs...... Black HOLE. In the interest of reliable, safe, honest, unbiased, and objective feedback, tester requirements will be VERY, VERY STRICT.

Controlled Labs - Black HOLE is a capsuled appetite stimulant with 30 servings. We would like feedback from:

- Bodybuilders
    - Members who are carb cycling
    - Members who are bulking

In the interest of unbiased, and objective feedback, preference will initially be given to reputable members who have NOT previously used a Controlled Labs product.

We require that all testers do NOT make changes to their nutrition and training or add other variables (such as adding other supplements) during the log / review period.

If you do NOT QUALIFY as a tester (SEE BELOW), please feel free to nominate someone else as a tester.

Conditions:
    Testers must be 18 years of age or older

Testers must be available to start their Log / Review the week of July 17, 2006.

Testers must not have any medical condition

Testers must NOT make changes to their nutrition / training during the log / review period

Testers must NOT add other variables (such as other supplements) during the log / review period

Testers must not have any "pending reviews" from any other supplement company.

If you have (or feel you MAY have) ANY medical condition, you will NOT QUALIFY. By posting your required information below, you are declaring that you do NOT have (or feel that you MAY have) ANY medical condition.

Disclaimer: By posting your required information below, you agree to ALL terms and conditions, you are declaring that you have read the above terms ENTIRELY and agree to them 100%. Please make sure you have read our terms before posting your information.

REQUIRED information:

To be considered, post the following REQUIRED information in this thread... DO NOT... I repeat DO NOT E-MAIL or PM:

Sex:

Height:

Weight:

Bodytype:

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):

Current Daily water intake:

Short Term Goal:

Long Term Goal:

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):

Current / Progress Photos:

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of __________, 2006
    Good Luck !!

Note: If you are active on other bodybuilding forums and are willing to keep a log / review on other forums, please note that in your app.

Comment

looking good, I am predicting that this thread will get very busy, very soon
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

I think I'm logging it in conjunction with red acid (unles tank just said yes to make me feel happy)...

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
          I think I'm logging it in conjunction with red acid (unles tank just said yes to make me feel happy)...
          yup, your black hole went out on monday.

Out Now:
          Purple Psyko
          Gold Feast
          Blue Gene
          Blue Growth
          REDuction AM/PM Shots
          Orange TRIad
          White Flood (5 Flavors)
          Black Hole
          Green Bulge
          White Blood 2
          Blue Up
          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
            In the interest of unbiased, and objective feedback, preference will initially be given to reputable members who have NOT previously used a Controlled Labs product.
            that will be very difficult, considering everyones tried ur products and obviously biased.

simply said,

Comment

cool

im going to set the thread up soon.. maybe even now before i go to lift + work.. but it wont start til the 12th. my thermal rage is out like, soon.. but i go back to college for more work (just 3 or 4 days) so Ill wait til im home from that to officialy start (plus my red acid order didnt get here yettt!!! argh bb.com arggh)

edit; its kind of started..

http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=662

Last edited by jiritt0; 07-05-2006, 12:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jaymdubbs
                that will be very difficult, considering everyones tried ur products and obviously biased.

simply said,
                preference is given to those who havent so if most who apply have tried them then they will be picked in any case. we wont turn down a good testers just because they like our products, but we also want to get some cl rookies in.

Out Now:
                Purple Psyko
                Gold Feast
                Blue Gene
                Blue Growth
                REDuction AM/PM Shots
                Orange TRIad
                White Flood (5 Flavors)
                Black Hole
                Green Bulge
                White Blood 2
                Blue Up
                Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

Sweet, good luck testers!

Comment

Yehaw, good luck to everyone who gets chosen as a tester.

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
                      preference is given to those who havent so if most who apply have tried them then they will be picked in any case. we wont turn down a good testers just because they like our products, but we also want to get some cl rookies in.

hahaha i know how it works, i was just making a point. its great to get cl rookies hooked. look what happened to me? ahahahaha

Comment

You should let me add it to my GM and WB log...Help me get those few extra Cals in
                        + =

Comment

Originally posted by Travis71902
                          You should let me add it to my GM and WB log...Help me get those few extra Cals in

tell me about it. ive lost 6 pounds since using GM????

Comment

Sex: M

Height: 5'6

Weight: 218

Bodytype:Meso/Endo

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): Well i cant eat meals 2 and 3 withouth wanting to puke. i powerlifted when i was in the corps and then stopped when i got oout and recently started lifting again 7 months ago. since then i have dropped about 25lbs and lowered my BF% by atleast 7 points. im not giving up til i hit my goals oh yeah and im a jerk and you guys like me except for aries when transexuals are mentioned

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):currently doing HST mon-wed-fri and

Mon-Fri (weds the same cept deadlifts instead of squats)
                            Squat
                            leg curls
                            leg extensions
                            incline bench
                            pulldowns/pullups
                            CGBP
                            yates rows
                            Shoulder press
                            tri extenstions
                            curls(i hate these btw)
                            shrugs
                            Dips 3xfailure
                            abs

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):
                            cardio on tues thurs sat and sun about 20-25 min each session

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):
                            Green Bulge
                            White Blood
                            Glycergrow
                            Purple Wraath
                            Animal Paks
                            whey protien (probably from AI soon)

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):
                            diet is pretty simple
                            meal1:10 egg whites oats 22p protien shake
                            meal2:6oz chicken, brown rice, 8oz fruit
                            meal3:6oz chicken, brown rice, 1 cup veggies 8oz fruit
                            meal4:44g protien shake
                            meal5:44g protien shake
                            meal6:6oz chicken, brown rice, 1 cup of veggies 8oz of fruit
                            meal7:44g casien protien shake
                            between 2200-2500 calories preday with (around 320g protien, 200-225g carbs and 15g fat)

Current Daily water intake:
                            about 2.5 gallons im scaling down from 3 a day cause you guys said 3 was tooooo much(also gatorade somewhere in there and water in all my shakes)

Short Term Goal:10%BF and somewhere in the 200lb+ range

Long Term Goal:225 with 8%BF

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:
                            none

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):
                            for the first 5 months of the 7 months i have been training i took the BSN Stack
                            Nitrix,CellMass,NoXplode with Nitrotech protien powders
                            Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):
                            None
                            Current / Progress Photos:yeah i can post pics from before i started 7 months ago before i started CL stack and 3 weeks 5 weeks on the CL stack

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):
                            yeah i can

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of July,August,Whenever, 2006

Comment

Originally posted by brett4271
                              I would love to add Black Hole to my stack, im currently at 4,000 cal maintenance and thinking of going up to 4,500+ on my bulk. This stack is my second time using CL products (1 bottle of White Blood 6 months ago) Here is a link to My Log.
                              Apply!

Comment

Working...
                              X