Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CONTROLLED LABS Purple WRAATH - PURPLE LEMONADE loggers / reviewers <----- APPLY HERE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CONTROLLED LABS Purple WRAATH - PURPLE LEMONADE loggers / reviewers <----- APPLY HERE

Purple WRAATH

The #1 endurance product on BB.COM

CONTROLLED LABS is proud to present Purple WRAATH - PURPLE LEMONADE flavor... and we need YOU to put it to the test. If you are interested in being the FIRST to log / review your own PURPLE LEMONADE experience in DETAIL, apply below (we also have some exciting surprises in store, so you do NOT want to miss this opportunity ).

Terms and Conditions:

Terms:

CONTROLLED LABS will be choosing several reputable members from this forum to do a detailed log / review of Purple WRAATH - PURPLE LEMONADE

In the interest of reliable, safe, honest, unbiased, and objective feedback, tester requirements will be very strict. We will be selecting testers who take their training and nutrition seriously. The "log / review" should last around 40 days (80 servings @ 1-2 servings per day), and must include a final summary. Before / after photos, measurements, and stats are optional, but strongly preferred.

We require that all testers do NOT make major changes to their nutrition and training or add other variables (such as other major supplement changes or other sponsored products) during the log / review period, so IF you do NOT QUALIFY as a tester (SEE BELOW), please feel free to nominate someone else as a tester.
    Conditions:

Testers must be 18 years of age or older, and must be willing to provide proof of age.

Testers MUST NOT have any medical condition

Testers MUST NOT make major changes to their nutrition / training during the log / review period

Testers MUST NOT add other variables (such as other supplements) during the log / review period

Testers MUST NOT have any "pending reviews" from any other supplement company.

If you have (or feel you MAY have) ANY medical condition, you will NOT QUALIFY. By posting your required information below, you are declaring that you do NOT have (or feel that you MAY have) ANY medical condition.

Disclaimer: By posting your required information below, you agree to ALL terms and conditions, you are declaring that you have read the above terms ENTIRELY and agree to them 100%. Please make sure you have read our terms before posting your information.
    REQUIRED information:

To be considered, post the following REQUIRED information in this thread... DO NOT... I repeat DO NOT E-MAIL or PM:

Sex:

Height:

Weight:

Bodytype:

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):

Current Daily water intake:

Short Term Goal:

Long Term Goal:

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):

Current / Progress Photos:

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _____________, 2008 and my log / review will last at least 40 days including a final review of the product.

In addition to CL.COM and BB.COM I also volunteer to post my log / journal updates at:_____________________
    Good Luck !!

does this qualify if i live in greece?

Comment

I already posted an application on the other board. I really hope Im chosen!!

Comment

no doubt, i just ran out of my PW tub.. i think that means this is my calling..

Sex: male

Height: 6"1

Weight: aprox. 215-220 (haven't scaled in awhile, will need to do that if selected as tester)

Bodytype:Meso/Endo

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):

you should choose me cause i'm the bomb. litteraly, i just blew up in the weight room earlier.

I trained 3 years HS diligently for athletics (baseball + football) continued lifting throughout 4 years undergrad - got into bodybuilding principles during my jr/sr years, cardio training lacked during this time, and i still struggle to find consistency with it. now in my 1st year graduate studies as a weight training instructor -- lifting reguarly, working on making cardio another passion

Monday - Legs (squats + others)
        Tues - chest/arms (try to focus on one or the other more)
        Wedn - back/shoudlers
        friday - upper body + lower body (starting soon, lately its been just lowering body)

generally do an ab circuit tues night, wednes afternoon, thurs morning (with my TA classes)

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Tuesday -- plyometrics with my one TA class
        thursday - shoot for 60minutes
        weekends -- will be jogging outside as weather warms

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):

GF pro isolate
        ON whey
        scivation Xtend
        NOW gluconnanan
        controlled labs white triad
        controlled labs golden finish

will be using new supplements come march 17 when i get back from spring break -- going to begin more of a cutting phase with my supplements/training -- not sure what I have available back home, so i cant provide much more detail as of yet on this. if i dont have a fat burner, ill prolly be getting RA gen 2 or amp2 -- tough call homies , love both of the first ones!!

my supplement use has been low of late -- prolly cause of my limited resources/etc, come may I will be moving out of the hood, and have a nice apt w/ my girlfriend and will be able to focus alot more on diet and supplementing etc.

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):

not that great -- live in inner city, dirty ass apartment, limited resources (cost is insane). def hate it alot.

generally: protein shake with oats for breakfeast - GFH post workout - protein shake before bed
        eat a ton of fiber one, south beach diet protein bars, special K breakfeast bars, granola nature valley bars, quaker oat bars, and i get my girlfriend to bring me 2lbs of turkey lunch meat, a loaf of whole grain bread, and 1/2 pound of provlone cheese each weekend (i make tons and tons of sandwhiches to get by)

eat lots of chicken burritos from qdoba (<3), when its ncier out i wil buy lots of fruit smoothies, and ive found that using fiber pills really really helps keep me full long and save money on food

Current Daily water intake:

lots -- fill a 32oz bottle TONS of times a day -- drink lots of shakes w/ water too

Short Term Goal:

bigger, faster, stronger + LEANER

Long Term Goal:

bigger, faster, stronger + LEAN ---career in training industry - main goal: own + operate an elite athlete training facility.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:

none -- quit smoking recently (booya) and havent touched the green leaf for a long time now -- occasionally drink, but i hate that and only do it on special occasions (bdays, etc)

...too many.. lots of things, never steroids or anything like that. i like to test whats out there but keep it real.

lots below -- sadly, my best one ever - for supplement kings physique transformation - seems to be a dead link I have saved. o well.

this one was just for fun i think when i first used white flood

http://controlledlabsforum.com/showt...?t=4214&page=1

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=611559

http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/sh...=779427&page=1

http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/sh...=618191&page=1

http://controlledlabsforum.com/showt...p?t=591&page=1

http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/sh...=745010&page=1

http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/sh...d.php?t=856727

http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/sh...=801214&page=1

http://controlledlabsforum.com/showt...4046#post44046

http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/sh...light=jdiritto

http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/sh...light=jdiritto

http://controlledlabsforum.com/showt...p?t=662&page=1

http://controlledlabsforum.com/showt...?t=4214&page=1

Current / Progress Photos: N/A of late

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): Yes - I should do this, been awhile since ive used photography process

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _March 17 2008 and my log / review will last at least 40 days including a final review of the product.

In addition to CL.COM and BB.COM I also volunteer to post my log / journal updates at: anywhere else I am a member at (will have to research that one though )
        Last edited by jiritt0; 03-07-2008, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Sex:Male

Height:6"0

Weight:240 lbs

Bodytype:mesomorph/endomorph

I have been training for 5 years and as every day passes I become more and more dedicated to health and fitness. My improving knowledge with supplements/general fitness and my dedication to the bodybuilding community has led me to become a rep for Black China Labs. When it comes to running a log, I am able to constitently update my log on a daily basis and I can provide pictures, diet macroutrient breakdowns, and anything else that is needed. I try to be as detailed as I can with my reviews and I make sure to mention both positive and negative feedback.

Hola Bola's Training Technique:

1. Biceps/Triceps/Abs = DB Curls-Cable Pressdowns, Low Cable Curls-Skullcrushers/Mid Machine Ext., Wrist Curls/Ab Work

2. Quads/Calves = Squats, Lunges, Hack Squats, Leg Extensions, Calf Raises

3. Back = Weighted Hammers, T-Bar Rows, Wide Grip Chins, One Arm Seated Cable Rows, Barbell Shrugs

4. Off Day

5. Chest/Shoulders = Incline DB, Weighted Dips, Side-Rear Laterals, Chest Flys

6. Traps/Legs/Calves = Deadlifts, Power Snatch, Light Squats, Smith Machine Shrugs

7. Biceps/Triceps/Abs = DB Hammer Curls-Overhead DB/Machine Ext., EZ Bar Spider Curls-Cable Pressdowns, Wrist Curls/Ab Work

8. Off Day

9. Back = Weighted Hammers, Wide Seated Cable/Nautilus Compound Rows, Wide Grip Chins, One Arm DB/Low Hammer Strength Rows, Hammer Strength Shrugs

10. Hamstrings/Calves = Power Cleans, SLDL's, Leg Press, Calf Raises, Hyperextensions

11. Shoulders/Chest = DB Shoulder Press, Side/Rear Laterals, Weighted Dips, Barbell Military Press

12. Off Day

REPEAT

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): On 2 of the three off days I do cardio plus 20 mins of cardio after each workout

Current supplements (exact brand/product name required): Controlled Labs Green Magnitude, 4-ever Fit caffeine, Controlled labs Orange Triad, champion nutrition pure whey, Optimum nutrition Fish Oil, Optimum nutrition 100% Whey Protein

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): My diet follows the lifestyle cut diet very closely. I eat >1 gram per pound of bodyweight for protein and I keep low carb(while going higher carb on every 21st meal). Everything indicated in my diet can be found here:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6641901

Current Daily water intake:~>6 litres (pretty much as much as I can)

Short Term Goal: I did a quick (but effective) bulk in hopes of putting on a little more mass for the OBF. The majority of it is water weight and I would like to trim that off.

Long Term Goal: I would like to come first in the OBF!(http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=106266981)

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: I am currently taking three needles each month for my allergies. Nothing that would cause any problems with any supplements

I have tried these supplements in the past:
          (not including the ones already indicated.. and from what I can think of)
          Controlled Labs Golden FinisH
          Controlled Labs Red Acid
          Controlled Labs White Blood
          Controlled Labs White Flood
          Controlled Labs Blue-Up
          Controlled Labs Purple Wraath
          ISS vitamin packs
          Animal Pak
          4-ever fit ephedrine
          4-ever fit caffeine
          Higher Power Nutrition Gaba
          Muscle Tech Hydroxycut hardcore
          Fusion Nutrition's Purple-K
          BSN NO-explode
          Gaspari SizeOn
          MAN scorch
          ON Gold Standard Whey
          BSN Syntha-6
          CytoSport Muscle Milk
          Higher Power Micronized Creatine
          Gaspari Nutrition SuperPump250

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6641901
          http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6452011
          http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5021653
          (I have many more, but bb.com has made it difficult now to find my threads.)

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): yes.

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I am not on any medication and I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review as soon as possible.

In addition to CL.COM and BB.COM I also volunteer to post my log / journal updates at: http://anabolicminds.com/
          Last edited by malky; 03-07-2008, 06:26 PM.
          Failure is only a word. I don't plan on giving it meaning

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
            If you are interested in being the FIRST to log / review your own PURPLE LEMONADE experience in DETAIL, apply below (we also have some exciting surprises in store, so you do NOT want to miss this opportunity ).

free beanie?! i could use a third.

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
              free beanie?! i could use a third.
              Dem shawtys takin ur stuff too ?

Comment

I am lovin' the orange shirt btw. I wear it everywhere; you have no idea how many people ask about it. I have even snagged a couple of people to buy some cl supplements with it (inlcuding my mom! she loves the orange triad).

Comment

Originally posted by malky

I am lovin' the orange shirt btw. I wear it everywhere; you have no idea how many people ask about it. I have even snagged a couple of people to buy some cl supplements with it (inlcuding my mom! she loves the orange triad).
                  The orange really pop's !!

I still like my blue ones best I think....

Comment

The orange really pop's !!

I still like my blue ones best I think....
                    I love the blue one. Unfortunately I don't fit into a large anymore

Comment

its hot out here for a pimp
                      Last edited by jiritt0; 03-07-2008, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Choose JD so he'll stop begging for free stuff
                        A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sethva
                          Choose JD so he'll stop begging for free stuff

what is this amateur hour!?

haha

Comment

Oh hell ya. I am down with this.

Sex: with wife only Male

Height: 6'4"

Weight: 264 and cutting

Bodytype: meso

Training experience: Training for more than 20 yrs. Got serious after many moon lay off. Trained for strength in college football and afterwards. Now train for size, defenition and after this cut will pick back up with stregnth training. Really excited about the new flavor. Will give ya a solid log with true results.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): Weight train 5 x week. 12-16 sets of 10-12 reps. With < 1 min. rest. Cardio 4-6 times a week. Currently cutting.
                            1. Chest and cardio
                            2. Back and cardio
                            3. Legs
                            4. Shoulders and cardio
                            5. Arms and cardio
                            6/7 Off or cardio
                            Abs are worked in 2-3 times per week. Exercises change with each workout.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): Cardio is either 30-45 min on treadmill or elliptical using HIIT principal. Treadmill consist of 15 degree angle and speed upto 3.4.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): GFH, GG, OT, GM, Lean Extreme-2, Thermocharge , Shock , Dymatize Whey and SAN Triple Stregnth Fish Oil.

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): 2500-2800 k/cal 60/25/15 divided into 5-6 meals

Current Daily water intake: 1.5 G + daily

Short Term Goal: Cut to 230 then begin stregnth training.

Long Term Goal: Stay healthy and ripped

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: Allegra and Nasacourt. Occasional Tylenol and Advil.

MVI's
                            All CL prod. except Black Hole, BU with stims and RA G2
                            ON and Dymatize protein
                            Shock
                            Thermocharge
                            SuperCharge
                            SP 250
                            SizeOn
                            Creatine Mono
                            Phosphagen
                            Hot Stuff original formula
                            ECA
                            Weider Heavy Weight Gainer and Mega Mass
                            Blue Thunder
                            NO-Xplode
                            Cellmass
                            Lean Body
                            Charge
                            CreaLean
                            Recharge

http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/sh...ghlight=saddle

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): Sorry bro, wifey is not keen on this aspect.

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _1st week of April or when needed, 2008 and my log / review will last at least 40 days including a final review of the product.
                            Last edited by icetrauma; 03-08-2008, 08:42 AM.
                            Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

Yikes. alot of people posting applications at bb.com.

Comment

Working...
                              X