Jingzhe's Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ddawg91
    Plateauing in your lifts? How long have you been on the same routine?
    i change it up 2 months strength then 1 month power. just tried doing this so.. i mean.. should i even be doing the same type of lifts? this has occurred to me before but... i never seem to want to do any advanced lifts. all i do are basics to hit the muscle correctly.. i'm going to try negatives for the next month of power. see how it turns out.. i even feel like i'm shrinking because of taking greenmag before i go to sleep. seeing a couple stretch marks on my anterior triceps and my armpit area close to the chest. so.. i'm kinda getting pissed.. i've been thinking about BlueUP but.. eh.. i'm only 20. don't turn 21 until march of next year so i still have many to go. tribulus doesn't really work i've heard until you're like 25-26.. but then who knows.. i always knew that people's bodies would react differently but .. i don't know if it's worth a shot. damn it i'm PISSED..

Comment

• shoulders yesterday.. i still have to post my arms.. after..

military press: 4x13x115
      bent over dumbbell row: 1x15x50,1x15x55,1x15x60
      bent over dumbbell laterals: 2x15x15,1x15x20
      side laterals: 3x15x15
      front raises (cables): 2x15x25,1x15x30
      X pulleys: 2x15x50,1x15x55
      barbel shrugs: 3x15x225
      dumbbel shrugs: 3x15x85

sweet lifts.. maybe it's because of the sleep i've been getting lately.. i don't know.. it's pissing me off though. STRTETCH MARKS>>? F>..WTF..

Comment

• Well if you are getting stretch marks you're not shrinking. You can alwys change the order in which you do exercises, change the exercises, rep range, sets, so on and so on to prevent adaptation.

Comment

• alright i've been sick for the past couple of days so i couldn't really lift.. so today.. i'm going to do AWESOME back.. like.. SERIOUS BACK..

gonna get ready for it in 5 more hours and get pumped.

Comment

• sounds good.

Comment

• Get better!

Comment

• alright.. BACK.. was AWESOME.. i literally cut my workout time from 2h 10m to 1h 15m... i always knew that training over 1h 30m was bad.. but.. eh.. never learned. so now.. i'm going to try that.. less time you spend in the gym = more gains.. and.. i ain't strapping no more.. that took some weight off my forearms.. but my form is almost near excellent. every lift takes a 2-1-2 tempo. so 2 seconds up, pause, 2 seconds negative. so.. basically no swinging.. natural strength.. heh.. SOMEONE KILL ME.. IT HURTS.

v-bar row: 3x15x3 plates
                bent over row: 3x15x165
                deadlifts: 1x15x185,1x14x205,1x12x225, <-- difficult when you don't do under/over hand grip.. always over hand both hands.
                lat pulls: 3x15x140
                dumbbell shrugs: 3x15x80

well... i brought the sets down to 15.. for big muscle groups such as Chest/Back/Quads&Hams and.. 8-10sets for the smaller... Shoulders/Triceps/Biceps/calves..

i figured that all that weight i pushed with a spot all the time ain't shit.. natural strength is what brings size.. but IN POWER MONTH, I'M SURE TO BE PUSHIN HEAVY WEIGHT THAT I CAN BARELY DO HAHA with 6-8 reps. :|

Comment

• Originally posted by jingzhe
                  . SOMEONE KILL ME..

hey yeah my workouts used to take up to 2 hours as well, soooo draining
                  Last edited by asianbabe; 10-14-2006, 08:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by asianbabe

hey yeah my workouts used to take up to 2 hours as well, soooo draining
                    i didn't think you were so lethal.. always got to be the chinese girl..

Comment

• we had a earthquake here today... 6.6 magnitude.. and... everything was closed.. heh.. i didn't lift any weights but i sure did lift a lot of shit off the ground.. kinda sucked.. so close to death today.. because of my building swaying side to side.. scary when you think about it.

Comment

we had a earthquake here today... 6.6 magnitude.. and... everything was closed.. heh.. i didn't lift any weights but i sure did lift a lot of shit off the ground.. kinda sucked.. so close to death today.. because of my building swaying side to side.. scary when you think about it.
                        Hey man ! Glad you're ok !!

Hope things are back to 100% soon too !!

Comment

• Originally posted by pu12en12g
                          Hey man ! Glad you're ok !!

Hope things are back to 100% soon too !!
                          x2, My prayers go out to you guys.

Comment

we had a earthquake here today... 6.6 magnitude.. and... everything was closed.. heh.. i didn't lift any weights but i sure did lift a lot of shit off the ground.. kinda sucked.. so close to death today.. because of my building swaying side to side.. scary when you think about it.

hey buddy!! Glad you're alright!!!!

Comment

• OK.. SO.. what happens when you're using a bench and you leave your towel on there and you go to spot your friend.. and you come back and see someone using it... do you say "excuse me?" or do you say "what the fuck?" yeah.. that happened to me today.. AGAIN.. so then i saw him benching.. 4 inches from a arm lock.. technically working Nothing... and he stood up and i asked "uh.. i was on that.. i went to go spot my friend" my towel was on the bar.. he had the nuts to take it off and then use the bench.. he EVEN asked me if he could work in.. and i said "no, not really" he said i was rude because there were so many people and why couldn't he use it.. well.. i was there first. that's the fact of hand.. so anyway.. i don't let anyone push me around in the gym so i was like "ok.." then i ignored his ass.. later i see him talking to one of the trainers and filing a complaint.. i have a friend that works the front desk but she can't tell me anything cause it would get her fired.. but eh... it ain't my fault if i was there first.. just another baby being a dumbass and have to complain that he can't use something.. have them even try to suspend me, i'll fucking go to the main 24 hour and sue. i'm paying for service and i have my own rights.. so if they even try to refrain me.. that ain't possible.

so i did chest..

incline bench: 3x15x155
                              flat bench: 3x15x165
                              incline flies: 3x15x35
                              flat flies: 3x15x40
                              cable cross overs: 3x15x50

so basically.. i'll just sit back and relax and see what 24 hour fitness can do about this. heh.. all the people that work there are my buddies anyway but hey... if they have to do their job, let them do it but no one can fucking kick me out of the gym no matter what complaints.. like i said earlier, i got my own rights.. and if mother fucking idiots that complain in the gym, why complain? why complain? a gym isn't a fucking fruit basket.. it's a testosterone club.

Comment

• It has happened to me too but the guy did not talk back.

I usually put my towel on the bench and my water jug or what ever, but then again I usually will let someone jump in too as long as they put the weight back and they usually ask.

I did have an 80 year old guy jump on a machine one time when I went o get a drink of water, he apologized.
                                Last edited by ddawg91; 10-17-2006, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X