Jingzhe's Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jingzhe's Log

Finally.. today is the first day that i've used WB/GB/PW/ALCAR/CAFFEINE and i've got one thing to say.. FUCKING awesome.

50min prior: GB
    30min prior: WB
    20min prior: ALCAR + CAFFEINE
    15min prior: 1.5 scoops PW

i'm going through hyperthrophy training right now so i'm stabilizing every muscle group meaning SUPER CLEAN reps with full ROM.. top to bottom

incline bench: 3x13x165, 1x10x185
    flat bench: 3x13x185, 1x10x205
    incline flies: 3x13x40, 1x13x45
    decline flies: 3x13x40, 1x13x45

1.5 hour workout and STILL FEELING THE MASSIVE PUMPS.

supplemented with 100% Whey Protein Gold Standard and AMINO 2222 Tablet.

Diet is

7:30AM: Amino 2222 Tab
    8:00AM: whole meal, 2 chicken breast, 2 scoops white rice
    8:10AM: milk thistle, multi vitamin
    8:45AM: Creatine Ethyl Ester
    10:30AM: Amino 2222 Tab
    11:00AM: whole meal, 10oz shredded chicken breast, 2 scoops brown rice, celery sticks, carrots
    1:30PM: Amino 2222 Tab
    2:00PM: whole meal, 2 chicken breast, 1 scoop brown rice, some type of vegetable...
    3:30PM: Milk thistle, multi vitamin
    4:30PM: light meal, 1 chicken breast, 1 scoop brown rice
    5:10PM: GB
    5:30PM: WB
    5:40PM: CAFFEINE and ALCAR tablets
    5:45PM: PW
    6-7:45-8PM: LIFT
    8:05PM: Amino 2222 tab + 100% Whey Protein
    9:05PM: Whole meal 1 chicken breast, 2 scoops brown rice
    11:00PM: 100% Whey protein

this is basically my diet.. everyday.. for the past year.. how grueling. it's not eating for pleasure anymore.. it's feeding.

got to say, i'm loving this shit. didn't need to take a week or 2 to get the feeling of the supplements. it took over my body and gave me the best workout of my life during hyperthrophy training. waiting for my power cycle in 2 months.

very godly work controlled labs.. i'm a user from here on out.

Hey john, thanks for the tip on ALCAR and CAFFEINE.

damn. my internet has been down the past two days. legs on wednesday and back yesterday on thursday. it was extremely intense, the twitching of my muscles were out of this world. somehow, with the green bulge, you push through the lactic acid and successfully do 1 or 2 more reps. or it might be from the purple wraath, BUT.. it must be one of these supplements that is certainly helping my lift.

legs was..
    squats 4x12x265
    leg extensions 4x12x160
    hamstring 4x12x110
    stiff legged deadlifts 4x12x65 (dumbbells)
    calve raises 4x23x335

back was...
    v-bar row 4x12x5 plates
    bent over row 4x12x185
    lat pull downs 4x12x170
    deadlifts 4x13x255
    upper traps 4x12x95

the pumps lasted throughout all these lifts and it was around 1.5hours to 1.75 hours. i'm still amazed at how the arginine ethyl ester works.

the purple wraath almost made me barf, tasted like drinking catfood. supplements are meant to taste good anyway, as long as they work.

Comment

ok arms day was yesterday.. was intense.. strict form is so fucking hard it's killing me.. but ever since i tried taking the PW straight and downing with water, it worked better also eliminated the catfood taste. the only thing about that is, it's easy to choke on the powder for me but eh, it works.

triceps:
      close grip press 3x13x155, 1x11x165
      skullcrushers 3x13x95, 1x10x105
      one arm reverse grip pull down 3x13x55, 1x10x60
      bench dips 4x12x2 plates

biceps:
      straight bar curl 3x13x95, 1x10x105
      hammer curls 3x13x45, 1x11x50
      spider curls 4x12x45

forearms:
      standing reverse grip wrist curls 4x12x95
      palms down grip wrist curls 4x12x40

wow.. i looked great in the mirror 8) i could still feel my body asking for more reps after my workout.. i stretched my arms afterward and then went to sleep with an amino acid 2222 tab and a shake. when i woke up this morning, my arms still had the massive pumps.. it felt GREAT.. and even now, i don't know what it is but wow, my arms are feeling it alright..

then today, SHOULDERS!

Comment

Nice updates.. I love chicken

Comment

sigh.. my internet at home as been fucked since monday last week.. i can't even update my own log.. i called earthlink and they said that it was a network error... yeah.. not possible.. weird though, i should be back up to do some more updates, but today. treadmill walking/running variations 20 minutes and abs.

ab crunch pulley: 4x15x100
          leg raises: 4x15x20
          er.. rainbows? hold a fitness ball between your legs and you raise your legs and touch the balls at 90 degrees. 4x15x65mm ball

Comment

Damn I hate earthlink almost as much as geocities (LOL)... but not as much as AOL.

Keep us updated man !!!

Comment

alright so. i'm at work and posting my chest routine yesterday, my internet problem has not been resolved yet.. apparently it's pissing me off..

incline bench: 3x13x165, 1x10x185
              flat bench: 3x13x185, 1x10x205
              incline flies: 3x13x40, 1x13x45
              decline flies: 3x13x40
              flat flies: 1x13x45

i'm not adding weight yet although i see improvements of muscle definition and vascularity. i should hit the chest at a different angle every week instead of doing both incline and flat on the same day. maybe one every other week or something. i'm gonna experiment with it. after shoulders on sunday, i couldn't sleep for the whole night. i don't think it's what i ate or anything but yeah, i didn't have any melatonin around and shit.. i couldn't sleep until i saw the sun rise.. that fucked my whole day. good thing it was an off day, i had 11 hours of sleep then when i had my chest workout although i felt a little more tired. sleeping too much is a bad thing too. makes you tired throughout the day.

Comment

ah.. just got back from the gym, i strained my right spinal erector from doing stiff legged deadlifts last week wednesday, i felt the stretch where i haven't felt before and i just left it alone. hurt like fucking HELL since tuesday. today i did quite light back.. especially form.. strict form with no shaking, all movement.

v-bar row: 3.5 plates x 4 x 15
                bent over row: 155 x 2 x 15
                reverse grip bent over row: 155 x 2 x 15
                lat pull downs: 150 x 4 x 15

(everything you see up here are with strict form meaning targeting the EXACT muscle.. no movements in other body parts except using arms to pull)

deadlifts: 225 x 4 x 15

(i had to watch out here because of my back.. so form was nearly perfect but once i felt th e pain, i stopped the set. so it was between the 13-15 range.)

the pumps were crazy though.. GB/WB/PW really is something. i felt the blood rushing and the only thing that made a difference was.. i could still do reps. putting thermacure on my back hopefully it will seep through the muscle. some cardio tomorrow and abs hopefully that will be fine.

Comment

The stack is pretty amazing, I have nto tried caff with the stack yet but plan on doing so.

Comment

i did shoulders yesterday. quite crazy pumps once again.. i'm starting to hate 100% Whey Protein.. the filmy taste is getting to me.. ANABOLIC INNOVATIONS PROTEIN COME TO MY DOOR NOW DAMN IT!!!!

military presses (full ROM from full extension to touching upper chest): 4x15x115
                    bent over dumbbell rear deltoid row: 3x15x30
                    bent over dumbbel rear deltoid raises: 3x15x15
                    sitting lateral raises: 3x15x15
                    pulley front raises: 2x15x25, 1x15x30
                    pulley X pulls.. (uh.. what ronnie coleman does where he crosses his arms over eachother working the shoulders): 2x15x45, 1x15,x50
                    military dumbbell presses (full rom from full extension to dumbbels touching shoulders): 1x15x50
                    shrugs: 3x15x225
                    dumbbell lateral shrugs: 2x15x80, 1x15x90

all the exercises are with near perfect form.. so no swinging, no fast twitch movements. all ripping and tearing the stationary muscle. and damn, does my shoulders feel like their bigger than my head..

i ordered my 10lbs of anabolic innovations whey protein isolate on sunday. CROWLER even gave me an awesome alternative on the shipping method to hawaii which i'm very happy about. anabolicinnovations might be the protein i'm going to be drinking from now on. shit.. maybe even definately the protein i'm going to be drinking.. not sure yet. but i can't wait.

melatonin is great for sleeping too... i took 1MG of melatonin sublingual.. holy hell.. i fell asleep. woke up in the morning with no pains and just felt great. crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by jingzhe
                      i did shoulders yesterday. quite crazy pumps once again.. i'm starting to hate 100% Whey Protein.. the filmy taste is getting to me.. ANABOLIC INNOVATIONS PROTEIN COME TO MY DOOR NOW DAMN IT!!!!

military presses (full ROM from full extension to touching upper chest): 4x15x115
                      bent over dumbbell rear deltoid row: 3x15x30
                      bent over dumbbel rear deltoid raises: 3x15x15
                      sitting lateral raises: 3x15x15
                      pulley front raises: 2x15x25, 1x15x30
                      pulley X pulls.. (uh.. what ronnie coleman does where he crosses his arms over eachother working the shoulders): 2x15x45, 1x15,x50
                      military dumbbell presses (full rom from full extension to dumbbels touching shoulders): 1x15x50
                      shrugs: 3x15x225
                      dumbbell lateral shrugs: 2x15x80, 1x15x90

all the exercises are with near perfect form.. so no swinging, no fast twitch movements. all ripping and tearing the stationary muscle. and damn, does my shoulders feel like their bigger than my head..

i ordered my 10lbs of anabolic innovations whey protein isolate on sunday. CROWLER even gave me an awesome alternative on the shipping method to hawaii which i'm very happy about. anabolicinnovations might be the protein i'm going to be drinking from now on. shit.. maybe even definately the protein i'm going to be drinking.. not sure yet. but i can't wait.

melatonin is great for sleeping too... i took 1MG of melatonin sublingual.. holy hell.. i fell asleep. woke up in the morning with no pains and just felt great. crazy.

Looking good, I am really liking my AI protein. What flavor did you get?

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
                        Looking good, I am really liking my AI protein. What flavor did you get?
                        cookies in cream to start off, then some others. ;D

Comment

alright.. arms was FUCKING AMAZING I SHOULD SAY.

close grip bench press: 4x15x155
                          skull crushers: 4x15x95
                          one arm reverse pull downs: 4x15x45
                          dips: 4x15x1.5plates

barbell curl: 4x15x85
                          hammer curls: 4x15x35
                          spider curls: 4x15x45

reverse wrist pulls: 3x15x40
                          wrist curls: 3x15x80

all these exercises were done with nearly perfect form, no swinging what so ever.. because of the light weight. i felt more of a pump doing lighter weight and saw more vascularity and muscle definition with muscle volume. i need to take some pics.. but yeah, loving the CL supplements. took 1 serving of AI Whey Iso Cookies N' Cream. damn that was tasty.. then ate some fish and beef about an hour later. it was great.. LOVING IT!

Comment

I hate you! My 10lbs of AI elvis is still stuck in customs. I can't wait to try it!! Hehe

Good job with the workouts and good form!! Sweeeet!

Comment

Originally posted by asianbabe
                              I hate you! My 10lbs of AI elvis is still stuck in customs. I can't wait to try it!! Hehe

Good job with the workouts and good form!! Sweeeet!

Aniyahasayo. chingu? ALASUH!

Comment

Working...
                              X