Thread: alex000's BSN NO XPLODE REVIEW

Default alex000's BSN NO XPLODE REVIEW

well i thought i might give this a try since i found it at a good deal and didnt have anything to lose even though it didnt get really good reviews

Price 10/10 since i got it from my cousin sealed because he didnt really want to start with no xplode i got it for 29.95 if i were to buy it for 38.99 regular price i would give it a 7/10

Mixability 10/10 i added one scoop with 8 ounces of water and mixed fine without any trouble

Taste 6/10 i got the lemon lime flavour since i didnt have much to choose from but i tell you this is a pretty strong flavour its got a sour feel to it and i felt like i got a headache drinking it because it was so strong

Energy 10/10 30-40 mins after drinking it i got a real kick i felt like i could keep going at the gym i even had to slow down i felt like i didnt need any rest between sets i had the same energy throughout all the 40 days of using it .seems like my body didnt build a tolerance for it as most people

Pumps 9/10 this product gave me pretty good pumps especially when training arms they felt like they were going to explode i still had the pump even after training

Focus 6/10 i didnt really get in the "zone" but i did feel an improvement in my mood

Overall 8/10 i gave it an 8 because i really liked the energy it gave me and had decent pumps but i dont know if i would buy this again at the normal price
    Last edited by alex000; 03-06-2008 at 10:20 AM.

any read this??

bsn is a rip off, i hope noone does.

have you tried any of their products?

I've tried some of the free samples, don't recall which.

Based off feedback, it seems they provide mediocore products. Based off prices, I wouldn't purchase any at normal retail value.

NOXplode I've heard horror stories of gastro-intestinal sides..

Syntha 6 is a good protein powder, just cost alot, prolly the only BSN product I would consider

basically, the more a company advertises, the worse off their product(s) are in terms of cost efficiency. look at hydroxycut, muscle tech, etc.

nah i dont agree i tried most of their products and worked good for me just a bit pricey though

... yea, their over priced (not cost efficient) like I said.

You can spend less money (or get more servings at similiar costs) elsewhere for equal (or better) products
    Last edited by jiritt0; 03-12-2008 at 03:39 PM.

Well i disagree jdiritto,- BSN's products arent really overpriced. Ive compared them to alot of products in there respective categories and there really not. Yes there are some cheaper ones, but with BSN i get quality supplements, not some shit from China with who knows what in it.

With that said, my two favorite NO products are NO Explode and White Flood.

Well i disagree jdiritto,- BSN's products arent really overpriced. Ive compared them to alot of products in there respective categories and there really not. Yes there are some cheaper ones, but with BSN i get quality supplements, not some shit from China with who knows what in it.

With that said, my two favorite NO products are NO Explode and White Flood.

Quote Originally Posted by alex000
    Price 10/10 since i got it from my cousin sealed because he didnt really want to start with no xplode i got it for 29.95 if i were to buy it for 38.99 regular price i would give it a 7/10
    I lol'd.

Thread Information