Favorite Bodybuilding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Bodybuilding

who is your favorite bodybuilder and why?

mine is Jay Cutler because he has a good work ethic and is a fighter trying to get the mr olympia all those years

Mine would have to be Arnie - cause he started it all, and now he has a great career outside of the sport, and he is real. he doesnt lie about the roids, or marijuana (woohoo your my boy) , but he acknowledges people were naive back than and had no idea of the negatives and that it was not illegal. (<3 pumping iron) plus, i dont really know any others, or care too .. my girlfriend says I haev a man crush on arnie, and its true. i even love his acting (the early stuff is best haha)

to me, bodybuilding (in sport) is awkward -- bunch of juiced up guys that do so many cycles it doesnt matter whos bigger, their all freaks of nature.

the naturals, their intense. and great for them for keeping it real. but you'll never see me desire to get in a thong, all oiled up, and stand on a stage with a ton of men..

I like the principles & theories of bodybuilding -- the training and such, not the competition/sport aspect. I would love to coach/train bodybuilders or atheletes in the future, I def. think that is my calling . I wateched john lott doing coordinating the bench press at the NFL combine, and it made me jelous. I want to be him. or guys that own and operate training facilities for elite athletes, thats my shit. not getting oiled up in a thong with a ton of other dudes flexing my guns.

/end rant

hopefully no offense to those who enjoy bodybuilding as a competitive sport
    Last edited by jiritt0; 03-06-2008, 11:33 AM.

Comment

thats ok
      Last edited by alex000; 03-06-2008, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Probably Kevin Levrone or Dexter Jackson

Arnold is in his own category

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
          Probably Kevin Levrone or Dexter Jackson

Arnold is in his own category

you got that right

another bodybuilder i admire is the great phil heath
          i was amazed of the improvments even though i was with him from the start

Comment

Coin toss between Serge Nubret and Frank Zane for me.
            kane@controlledlabs.com
            Sponsored Controlled Labs Athlete
            Looks for the ads, coming soon!
            www.controlledlabs.com
            www.controlledlabsforum.com

Comment

kane, john lee.

Comment

Working...
              X