seriouys ? ok im 18 but not done with puberty yet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seriouys ? ok im 18 but not done with puberty yet

uh will taking green magnitude and and like glutamnie whey protein screw me up so i get delayed puberty please help me its killing me inside.

To be honest, I don't believe there are research studies done on this - it may be an unethical design in the world of academia. At 18 you should be closing in on ending puberty, though some males last into their twenties or so. In my opinion the real harm can be done when someone that is 13,14, etc. takes some of the supplements... their bodies are def. not even near finishing puberty for the most part

Comment

No worries, creatine and gluatamine are naturally occuring in the body these supplements just increase levels in us, thus having better gains in terms of muscle size, strength etc. EDIT: Whey protien is just a different form of food, in a powder of course. It is cheaper when compared to lets say chicken, to the amount of servings it has in a tub. Depends on the quality of the protien, but it is recommended from me or anyone else to eat WHOLE FOODS, rather then drinking a shake. So in conclusion these supplements are safe !
      Last edited by CrAzY_ChRiS; 03-15-2008, 12:22 AM.

Comment

supplementing with whey protein during/prior to ending puberty is different that using creatine and some of the other various productso n the market.

IMO long term health is more important than short term gains when you are young.

Comment

Working...
        X